Annex is a specially designed product that works to improve muscle performance. It does so by helping you digest protein faster than your normal rate. Annex is a great post-workout supplement that will give your muscles the kind of boost they need after a good exercise routine.
How Does It Rate?
- Recover is formulated with key ingredients to help.
- Speed muscle recovery, Combat exercise-induced muscle soreness
- 30 Day refund-policy.
- BCAAs and Glutamine
- This is muscle gain supplements and prevents muscle tearing
- With its active ingredients ProHydrolase, Annex gives you 133 faster rates for muscle growth as compared to other similar supplements.
- You can find a lot of information regarding its nutritional facts on different websites.
- Annex has a proper and fully functional official website.
- The product can be bought from your local stores.
- The product has a well-known manufacturer.
- Annex can be found in different flavors.
- The product is a little expensive as compared to other protein supplements. The retail price of one bottle is about $87.99.
- Even though it is manufactured by a well known company, but the product itself is not that famous.
How Does Annex Works?
Annex supplement helps you improve your muscle performance after workouts with the help of the bioavailable protein it contains.
The supplement’s complex digestive enzyme ProHydrolase, which is patented, helps you digest protein in your body 133 times quicker than your average rate. Moreover, the process of protein digestion is done efficiently, which is important for your muscles.
The best thing about Annex is that it does not lose the natural structure of the protein and its triple-coated filter plays an important role in removing the unwanted and excess lactose, mineral content, and fat from your body.
All these elements upset the protein levels in your body by concentrating it. Annex, on the other hand, helps to keep the natural ratio of the different protein types found in your body.
Annex Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Unlike many other protein supplements, Annex not only helps you build stronger muscle but also plays an important role in preventing muscle tearing. Moreover, a few ingredients found in the Annex help you improve your immune system as well. Annex makes your muscle growth rate 133 times faster as compared to its competitors.
The Annex contains the following ingredients:
– Protein is the most important element for your muscles. When taken in the right amount of protein helps your muscles grow higher and faster. For those who have intense exercise routines, it is very important to take the right amount of protein after their workout regime.
BCAAs and Glutamine
– Both these ingredients help in recovering after you get done with your workout. Glutamine is very important for preventing the catabolism of your muscles (catabolism means unnecessary and unwanted muscle breakdown in your body). It also plays an important role in encouraging muscle anabolism (anabolism basically means muscle growth). Moreover, Glutamine also helps in improving your immune system and increasing glycogen storage.
Alternatives to Annex
Q: Does Annex Cause Any Types of Unwanted Side Effects?
A: Like every other supplement, Annex has few side effects.
Q: Where to Buy Annex?
A: You can buy the product from your local stores and it can also be bought online through its official website and other supplement websites.
Didn’t work for me!!
Tried for 9 weeks, stopped and noticed no difference. I do not recommend this and if it did I think it would me much more popular. My opinion
~ Cecil O.
Annex – Final Verdict
There is no denying the fact that protein is extremely important for muscle building and repair; however, it should not be taken in excess amounts.
Annex seems to have all the safe ingredients, which does not make the product alarming, but it is best to consult your trainer or physician before starting to take it.
In our opinion, below you will find the most effective post-workout supplements on the market. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, lean muscle mass development, protein synthesis, faster healing and recovery, and muscle repair and strengthening ability.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned post workout protein powders and supplements based on the available research: