Personal Trainer, Fitness & Health Blogger
- Studied Health and Wellness at Owens Community College
- Studied Allied Health at Pikes Peak Community College
- Went to Rampart High School
- Personal Trainer at Fitness Wonder Woman
- Personal Trainer at Personal level fitnes
- Personal Trainer at Anytime Fitness
- Owner of Confident Fit, LLC
- ACSM personal trainer from American College of Sports Medicine
"We are all wonder women! Be the best version of you"
Shay-lon is an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer who currently resides in Columbus, Ohio. She competes in competitive powerlifting, a professional blogger and starting up her own podcast in which she will talk about health/fitness/wellness but also everyday madness of life.
She has written articles for editors of Muscle and Fitness Magazine and has had the pleasure of contributing articles to other online websites/blogs. Shay-lon loves motivating people to stay fit and healthy by doing whatever it is they love to do.
When she talks about fitness/health she is talking about how to stay confident in your own skin while making positive changes towards a better lifestyle
Her passion is working with athletes/athletics but is open to other opportunities in the field of fitness/health/wellness/mental health.