What is Revaleskin Night Cream?
Revaleskin Night Cream is an anti-aging skin care product that contains 1% CoffeeBerry for renewing and rejuvenating the skin at night during sleep. It is formulated to reverse the effects of free radicals and other damaging factors on the skin. It helps fight the breakdown of collagen which plays a major role in the skin aging process.
The formulation works to reverse the signs of aging on the skin like fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. It also helps improve* the overall texture of the skin and assist in retaining moisture. One container (1.7 oz.) is priced $120 online.
What Does it Claim To Do?
- Reverses the signs of aging on the skin (fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone)
- Helps protect the skin from environmental damage
- Rejuvenates damaged skin and helps in slowing down the skin aging process
- Improves* the overall texture of the skin
- Helps in moisture retention to prevent dryness and damage
- Oil-free, non-comedogenic, non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
Who is the Manufacturer of Revaleskin Night Cream?
Revaleskin is a skin care brand that offers several anti-aging formulations. The brand is known for utilizing natural ingredients that protect the skin from free radical damage. The different formulations also use natural hydrating ingredients to slow down the skin aging process. One notable problem is that there is limited information on the company and where their formulations are manufactured. The brand is still relatively new and it still has not established a good reputation in the skin care industry.
How Does It Work?
Revaleskin Night Cream uses the power of antioxidants to protect skin cells from free radical damage. Therefore, it protects the skin from one of the major causes of rapid aging. The formulation uses a special natural extract that is more potent compared to green tea extract as an antioxidant. It also uses natural ingredients that promote exfoliation to continuously renew the skin and keep it youthful in appearance and texture. The product also keeps the skin hydrated in order to help slow down the aging process of the skin.
Revaleskin Night Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- CoffeeBerry Whole Fruit Extract (1%) – This is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin cells from free radical damage. It helps slow down the skin aging process and delay the appearance of skin aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E – This is another antioxidant that helps protect the skin from free radical or oxidative stress damage. It also helps nourish the skin to keep it healthy.
- Grapefruit Extract – The formulation utilizes its alpha hydroxyl acids for a gentle exfoliation effect on the skin and help maintain its youthful qualities.
- Caprylic-Capric Triglyceride – This is a non-greasy emollient that helps keep the skin hydrated to prevent cellular damage
- Phospholipids – It is for increasing* skin hydration and preventing dryness to help slow down the skin aging process
- Dimethicone – This is for providing a moisture barrier and to help in keeping the skin moisturized.
What are the Advantages of Revaleskin Night Cream?
- It contains powerful antioxidants that may help to protect the skin from one of the major causes of rapid aging
- The product uses powerful hydrating ingredients that may keep the skin soft, supple and smooth
- Could help in keeping the skin youthful in appearance and texture
What are the Disadvantages of Revaleskin Night Cream?
- Revaleskin Night Cream is not substantially proven to be effective
- The product has not undergone thorough safety testing
- It is priced higher than other similar anti-aging formulations
- The formulation is not from an established skin care company
How to Use?
Use in the evening after cleansing your skin and completely patting it dry. Apply Revaleskin Night Cream generously and massage gently onto your face and neck. Allow it to dry completely before using other skin care products. Do not wash off.
Any precautions to take while using this product?
Be careful and avoid getting the formula into your eyes. Perform skin testing to check sensitivity. If skin irritation develops, this may indicate that you are allergic or just sensitive to ingredients in the formulation. If you have highly sensitive skin, it would be best to consult your skin care professional before use.
Revaleskin Night Cream Review – Final Verdict
All in all, Revaleskin Night Cream is a good anti-aging product. It utilizes the power of antioxidants to protect the skin from free radicals which is among the top causes of rapid aging. The formulation also includes powerful hydrating ingredients which help keep the skin smooth, supple and soft. It is a little expensive but the product is still worth a try if you’re looking for a good anti-aging night cream.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”