LaCura Night Cream is presented as a powerful anti-aging treatment which can be used to support and provide deep nourishment to your skin and connective tissues. It is meant to be applied before you sleep so that it can work in peace while your body repairs itself. The product is sold in small jars containing 50 milliliters (1.7 ounces).
LaCura Night Cream contains a range of enzymes, vitamins and other natural ingredients that are intended to provide direct support to your skin’s cells and tissues, supporting a healthy appearance.
It comes in the form of a cream which you apply to your face by hand after washing and drying gently. Its title of a “Night” cream comes from when it is meant to be applied – at night, before you go to sleep. This gives the cream the opportunity to work without being exposed to the sun or other damaging environments.
We were not able to get a full manufacturer’s list of the ingredients of this product, but the active ingredients that are promoted in the product’s sales information are as follows:
- Vitamins: Contains Vitamins E and F, along with provitamin B5.
- Retinyl palmitate: A retinol compound, which is a clinically tested skin health treatment
- Coenzyme Q10: A compound that provides energy to cell metabolism
- Aloe Vera: A botanical used for soothing skin irritations
- No known side effects.
- Contains a range of positive nutritional materials
- Easy to use
- Very reasonably priced
- Can be used by all ages
- No evidence is cited that this particular formulation has particular benefit
- LaCura Night Cream is a skin health supplement meant to help promote healthy and beautiful skin.
- It is only to be used externally, ideally on the face, and is not meant as a treatment for any disorder.
- It can be used by anyone with concern about their skin’s health.
- It should be applied before bed after washing and gently drying your face.
Apply a small amount to your skin after your nightly washing and gentle drying. Rub it in until it is fully absorbed, and then rest comfortably.
1. Is this product safe for all ages?
Yes! While young people may not feel the need for the benefits of this product, it is entirely safe for them to use. It may be beneficial to help with dry skin.
2. Does this product contain any allergens?
Most of the ingredients are hypoallergenic, but there is soy, safflower and avocado oils involved in its blend.
LaCura Night Cream is sold in a wide range of retail outlets, includes a range of ingredients (some with clinical backing, too) and is very reasonably priced. However, there are no scientific reasons to prefer it over other formulations, although it is not necessarily a poor choice due to that. There are beauty products available for all budgets, and the less expensive ones can often be the best in terms of functionality. Be sure to shop around before you buy!