What is Shaklee Menopause Balance Complex?
Shaklee Menopause Balance Complex is a dietary supplement designed to ease the different symptoms of menopause like hot flashes, sleeplessness, low libido and anxiety. The formulation uses a combination of natural ingredients like herbal extracts that help the body attain hormonal balance. It is being sold by select retail establishments but can be ordered easily online from several websites. A month’s supply is priced $27 online. It is also a part of the Shaklee Women’s Health Menopausal Solutions pack on the Shaklee website which includes a GLA Complex and Osteoporosis Complex priced $80.90.
Shaklee Menopause Balance Complex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Soy Isoflavones – This is a source of phytoestrogens or plant estrogens that make up for the deficiency of the female hormone estrogen in menopausal women. According to studies, the main cause of the different menopause symptoms is the low level of the hormone in the body. Providing the body with plant estrogens helps increase the level of the hormone in the body, thus relieving the different menopause symptoms.
- Flaxseed – It contains lignans, which play an essential role in the modulation of hormone metabolism. This is one of the most popular natural remedies for menopause symptoms and PMS.
- Dong Quai – It has been shown to help balance hormone levels especially in women going through menopause even though it does not have any estrogenic activity. However, it is not recommended for women who are experiencing heavy bleeding.
- Black Cohosh – This is one of the few herbs clinically proven to alleviate hot flashes and other menopause symptoms. However, it is not effective for every woman for still unclear reasons. It offers estrogenic activity helping the body achieve hormonal balance.
- Red Clover – It is rich in isoflavones which are plant-based chemicals that produce estrogen to address the estrogen deficiency in menopausal women. It is also among the most popular herbs for the symptoms of menopause.
How Does Shaklee Menopause Balance Complex Work?
Shaklee Menopause Balance Complex primarily works by addressing the hormonal imbalance in menopausal women. It contains active ingredients that are high in isoflavones which help increase the level of estrogen in the body. The formula also includes specific traditional herbal medicine for menopause symptoms like hot flashes.
What are the Advantages of Shaklee Menopause Balance Complex?
- The formulation of the supplement is all-natural.
- It contains rich sources of isoflavones which have been shown to help alleviate menopause symptoms.
- It contains black cohosh which is proven to relieve hot flashes and other menopause symptoms in many women.
- It is free from synthetic ingredients like estrogens that can cause severe side effects.
What are the Disadvantages of Shaklee Menopause Balance Complex?
- There is no significant evidence that the supplement really works.
- Shaklee Menopause Balance Supplement is not offered with a money back guarantee.
- There are some users saying it isn’t very effective.
- Some active ingredients are known to cause side effects.
Take two capsules of Shaklee Menopause Balance Complex daily.
Make sure you’re not hypersensitive to any of the ingredients before taking the supplement. In the case of any side effect, discontinue use. This product is not for women who are pregnant and it should only be taken by menopausal women for the purpose of relieving the different symptoms of menopause.
Shaklee Menopause Balance Complex Review – Final Verdict
Overall, Shaklee Menopause Balance Complex is just like most menopause supplements on the market. The biggest problem with these products is that they have not undergone thorough clinical testing for safety or effectiveness. There are mixed reviews on this particular product but most say it is not very effective and some users even say it does not offer any benefit or can even cause side effects. There are better formulations on the market that are more effective or safer.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."