What is Meno-Ease?
Meno-Ease is an all-natural supplement that is specifically made to treat* symptoms of Menopause. This is the time of a woman’s life where the Estrogen levels drop, leaving them vulnerable to hot flashes, irritability, mood swings, weight gain, sleeplessness and excessive sweating.
Although some health care professionals recommend the use of Hormone Replacement Therapy, these are not always suitable for all women, which means that a product such as Meno-Ease would be a good alternative.
Meno-Ease is manufactured by Puritan’s Pride and is featured on their official company website. The site, however, does not contain many details about Meno-Ease and more information can be found on the sites of retailers that carry the brand.
These not only include FAQ’s about the product but also independent consumer reviews and most retailers have a refund policy and secure ordering process.
Who is the Manufacturer of Meno-Ease?
Meno-Ease is a product of Puritan’s Pride, a company popular for its health supplements. They’ve been in the supplements business for more than four decades now and their products are sold in many countries worldwide.
Their specialty includes vitamins and supplements formulated to improve* general health, but they also have products for more specific purposes skincare, anti-aging, cardiovascular health, men’s health, women’s health, children’s health, cancer aid, and now even menopause symptoms.
Compared to most brands, Puritan’s Pride is more affordable, and their products can easily be found on various online retailers and physical stores around the world.
Meno-Ease Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Meno-Ease consists of the ingredient with known benefits against menopause symptoms, and these include:
- Black Cohosh – A medicinal herb used for addressing different health issues in women, it is widely used in the treatment of premenstrual syndrome, painful menstruation, osteoporosis, and menopause symptoms to name a few.
- Blue Cohosh – Popular for stimulating the uterus and inducing labor; it also has some antimicrobial properties that help prevent infection of the female reproductive organs.
- Mexican Wild Yam Root – Offers a natural alternative to estrogen replacement therapy; it effectively relieves symptoms such as vaginal dryness, cramps, and weakened bones, in addition to its ability to boost* energy levels and heighten sexual drive in both men and women.
- Licorice – Otherwise known as the “Lady’s Viagra,” it is said to be effective in stimulating sexual desire in women; however, as far as menopause symptoms are concerned, very little is known about its effects.
- Dong Quai – Commonly used to relieve hot flashes, although experts claim that more research is required in order to provide solid evidence for its effectiveness.
- St John’s Wort – Has been found to be effective in relieving several menopause symptoms such as night sweats, hot flashes, and mood swings.
Meno-Ease – Product Description
The main purpose of Meno-Ease is to restore Estrogen to a healthy level in the body and thus reduce* the severity of Menopausal symptoms. Dong Quai and Black Cohosh are particularly beneficial for this while St John’s Wort lifts the mood and reduces* depression and anxiety. Meno-Ease is available in both capsule and topical creams forms, so it is suitable for anyone unable to swallow oral capsules.
What are the Advantages of Meno-Ease?
- It is vegetarian formula consisting of all-natural ingredients, all of which are popularly used in menopause supplements.
- It is produced by an established supplements company, yet it seems to be more affordable compared to other brands.
- It conveniently comes in two forms (i.e. cream and capsule), which can easily be bought both online and in physical retail stores.
- Its manufacturer offers a money-back guarantee for users who won’t be happy with the product.
What are the Disadvantages of Meno-Ease?
- The official website is limited in information
- Ingredient amounts are not known
- There is no proof of results provided
- There are safety concerns about some of the ingredients used (i.e. cohosh)
- It is sold out or unavailable at most online retailers.
How should you use Meno-Ease?
Unfortunately, we cannot find any information as to how much and how often this supplement should be taken. Nonetheless, such information is very likely to be available on the product label.
How much is Meno-Ease?
The price of Meno-Ease may vary depending on where you plan to buy the product. It is currently not available in Puritan’s official website nor in popular online retailers, but it ranges anywhere from $15 to $50.
Meno-Ease Review – Final Verdict
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased* libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce* hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost* libido and its overall value.
Meno-Ease seems to be one of the decent menopause supplements out there based on the combination of ingredients and the manufacturer’s reputation as provided of premium-quality supplements.
The only concern there is about this product is the use of black cohosh, as it is not known exactly how safe it is for long term use. Most women can get away with using black cohosh without experiencing any unpleasant side effects.
Other than that, Meno-Ease has an advantage over some other menopause treatments due to the fact that it contains the mood-lifting St John’s Wort and it is much more affordable than comparable brands.
Then again, nothing should stop you from considering other brands, especially if you can find one that provide a more effective solution to your menopause symptoms.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.