What is Lydia Pinkham Herbal Tablet Supplement?
In late 1875, a woman named Lady Pinkham developed and introduced a nutritional support medication that became very popular and has been passed on from generation to generation of women.
The supplement was initially formulated as a remedy for women’s problems. Lady Pinkham Herbal tablet supplement is composed of seven (7) natural medicinal herbs customarily found to be favorable as a remedy for menstrual and menopausal discomforts.
Nowadays, Lydia Pinkham also contains black cohosh and it also provides Iron, Calcium, and Vitamins C and E.
How Does It Rate?
- Lydia Pinkham, nutritional support for women, was first introduced in 1875.
- This remedy was formulated by Lydia Pinkham.
- This medication is claimed to be beneficial to women who are dealing with menopausal and menstrual problems.
- They calaim that they use natural & safe ingredients.
- Gentian Root
- Black Cohosh Root
- Pleurisy Root
- Motherwort Leaf
- Dogwood Bark
- Vitamin C and E
- Available on Amazon.
- It may help in relieving menopausal and menstrual discomfort.
- It may aid in the treatment of vaginal yeast infections.
- It can support the treatment of high cholesterol levels.
- Enhances general health and well-being.
- Aids in the treatment of migraine, nervous excitement, and insomnia.
- Side effects are reported.
- Some popular ingredients missing.
- There is no clinical backup.
- Customer reviews are limited.
- It may be ineffective for certain customers.
How Does Lydia Pinkham Herbal Tablet Supplement Work?
The mixture of ingredients of this menopause supplement indeed supports the overall well-being of women in their various stages of development – from menstrual to the menopausal stage.
- As compared to other supplements that make you drowsy or sleepy, these tablets would instead give you a sense of calm and relaxation. It has a soothing effect on both the mind and the body making this supplement effective in controlling mood swings, depression, and even a sudden outburst of unexplained anger
- Its calcium content assists in the development of strong teeth and bones, thus preventing ailments due to calcium depletion such as Osteoporosis
- Iron content supports sustaining the acceptable hemoglobin count thus preventing anemia
- This supplement also provides a remedy against body pain, muscle cramps, and stomach aches that are usually experienced during PMS
Lydia Pinkham Herbal Tablet Supplement Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
It is used in the improvement of digestion and appetite. Supports the treatment of vaginal yeast infections.
Black Cohosh Root
Aids in relieving discomfort associated with menopause and menstrual discomfort.
It can also be used in the treatment of rheumatism, high cholesterol levels, coughs, and the hardening of the arteries.
Used to aid in the treatment of respiratory infections including bronchitis, pleurisy, pneumonia, and influenza.
Helps in perspiration and in the reduction of inflammation.
Aids in the treatment of endometriosis.
Aids in digestive issues and also relieves menstrual discomfort.
Recent scientific research have also demonstrated that bark extracts of this plant have anti-inflammatory, sedative, and antispasmodic (helps reduce smooth muscle spasms along the digestive tract) benefits in animals. This is a sedative that is used in the treatment of migraine, nervous excitement, insomnia.
Vitamin C and E
Antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin E, first came to public attention in the 1980s, when scientists realized that free radical damage was implicated in the early stages of artery-clogging atherosclerosis and that it could possibly lead to cancer. Promotes health and general well-being.
Q: What Are The Side Effects Of Lydia Pinkham?
A: Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing.
Q: How to Take Lydia Pinkham Herbal Tablet Supplement?
A: For maximum benefit, If you are taking this medication without a prescription, follow the directions on the label.
Q: Is Lydia Pinkham Safe?
A: This nutritional supplement is all-natural and does not contain dangerous chemicals. For years, it has been used by generations of women who considered this supplement to be safe and effective.
Furthermore, this supplement does not have any reported detrimental side effects; it also does not contain allergens and it is not habit-forming nor addictive.
Q: Any Lydia Pinkham Warnings?
A: Please inform any doctor or dentist who treats you that you are taking this medication. You may need to discontinue this medication several days before surgery or medical tests. Pregnant and Lactating mothers should NOT use this product unless prescribed by a health professional. Keep out of children’s reach. This is an iron-containing product, accidental overdose in children under 6 years of age can lead to fatal poisoning.
In the event of an overdose, immediately contact the nearest health provider or poison control center. Do not use if safety seal of the container is broken or missing.
Lydia Pinkham Herbal Tablet Supplement Review – Final Verdict
This supplement is claimed to have natural ingredients which work effectively to ease menstrual and menopausal discomfort.
This supplement works naturally to support the general well-being of women from the menstrual to the menopausal stage.
Even though this natural supplements for menopause has bold claims, there are no clinical back-ups to prove the claims.
The customer reviews are also limited. However, it’s always best to do further research on other products or ask your doctor’s recommendations on what is the best option for you.
Also, take note of this product’s limitations and precautions before and while under medication. you may also read other reviews such as BIOFEMME Reviews, Damiva Reviews, and E-Plexx Reviews to get knowledge of which other products are available on the market.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: