What is Lydia Pinkham Herbal Tablet Supplement?
In late 1875, a woman named Lady Pinkham developed and introduced a nutritional support medication which became very popular and has been passed on from generation to generations of women.
The supplement was initially formulated as a remedy for women’s problems.
Table of Contents [Show]
Lady Pinkham Herbal tablet supplement is composed of seven (7) natural medicinal herbs customarily found to be favorable as a remedy for menstrual and menopausal discomforts.
Nowadays, Lydia Pinkham also contains black cohosh and it also provides Iron, Calcium and Vitamins C and E.
Who is the Manufacturer of Lydia Pinkham Herbal Tablet Supplement?
Lydia Pinkham, nutritional support for women, was first introduced in 1875. Since that time, it has been used by thousands and thousands of women all over the world.
This remedy was formulated by Lydia Pinkham, a knowledgeable and caring woman. Her main aim for formulating this menopause product was to deal with women’s problems.
This medication is claimed to be beneficial to women who are dealing with menopausal and menstrual problems. It is claimed to have been formulated with 7 herbs which are natural and are effective when it comes to solving these problems.
It is also claimed to provide vitamin C and E, iron, and calcium which function to promote the heath and general well-being of women.
Lydia Pinkham Herbal Tablet Supplement Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- It is used in the improvement of digestion and appetite.
- Supports the treatment of vaginal yeast infections.
Black Cohosh Root
- Aids in relieving discomfort associated with menopause and menstrual discomfort.
- It can also be used in the treatment of rheumatism, high cholesterol levels, coughs, and hardening of the arteries.
- Used to aid in the treatment of respiratory infections including bronchitis, pleurisy, pneumonia, and influenza.
- Helps in perspiration and in the reduction of inflammation.
- Aids in the treatment of endometriosis.
- Aids in digestive issues and also relieves menstrual discomfort.
- This is a sedative that is used in the treatment of migraine, nervous excitement, and insomnia.
Vitamin C and E
- Promotes health and general well-being.
How Does Lydia Pinkham Herbal Tablet Supplement Work?
The mixture of ingredients of this menopause supplement indeed supports the overall well-being of women in their various stages of development – from menstrual to the menopausal stage.
- As compared to other supplements that make you drowsy or sleepy, these tablets would instead give you a sense of calm and relaxation. It has a soothing effect on both the mind and the body making this supplement effective in controlling mood swings, depression and even a sudden outburst of unexplained anger
- Its calcium content assists in the development of strong teeth and bones, thus preventing ailments due to calcium depletion such as Osteoporosis
- Iron content supports in sustaining the acceptable hemoglobin count thus preventing anemia
- This supplement also provides a remedy against body pain, muscle cramps and stomach aches that are usually experienced during PMS
What are the Advantages of Lydia Pinkham Herbal Tablet Supplement?
- It may help in relieving menopausal and menstrual discomfort.
- It may aid in the treatment of vaginal yeast infections.
- It can support the treatment of high cholesterol levels.
- Enhances general health and well-being.
- Aids in the treatment of migraine, nervous excitement, and insomnia.
What are the Disadvantages of Lydia Pinkham Herbal Tablet Supplement?
- There’s no clinical back-up to support the claims that have been provided.
- The customer reviews are limited.
Q: How Should You Take Lydia Pinkham Herbal Tablet Supplement?
A: For maximum benefit, this supplement should be taken regularly all throughout the month. Two tablets three times daily is the recommended dosage. This supplement should be taken with meals.
Two tablets 3 times a day, with meals. For best results, take regularly all throughout the month.
Q: Is Lydia Pinkham Safe?
A: This nutritional supplement is all-natural and does not contain dangerous chemicals. For years, it has been used by generations of women who considered this supplement to be safe and effective.
Furthermore, this supplement does not have any reported detrimental side effects; it also does not contain allergens and it is not habit-forming nor addictive.
Pregnant and Lactating mothers should NOT use this product unless prescribed by a health professional. Keep out of children’s reach. This is an iron-containing product, accidental overdose in children under 6 years of age can lead to fatal poisoning.
In the event of an overdose, immediately contact the nearest health provider or poison control center. Do not use if safety seal of the container is broken or missing.
Lydia Pinkham Herbal Tablet Supplement Review – Final Verdict
This supplement is claimed to have natural ingredients which work effectively to ease menstrual and menopausal discomfort.
This supplement works naturally to support the general well-being of women from the menstrual to the menopausal stage.
Even though this natural supplements for menopause has bold claims, there are no clinical back-ups to prove the claims.
The customer reviews are also limited. However, it’s always best to do further research on other products or ask your doctor’s recommendations on what is the best option for you.
Also, take note of this product’s limitations and precautions before and while under medication. you may also read other reviews such as BIOFEMME Reviews, Damiva Reviews, DIM MAX STRENGTH Reviews, and E-Plexx Reviews to get knowledge of which other products are available on the market.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Lydia Pinkham?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Lydia Pinkham!
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.