What is LOVERA?
The product to be reviewed is a supplement designed especially for menopausal women. It helps balance hormone levels to provide relief to the different symptoms of menopause. The supplement was developed in Switzerland and is being manufactured in Germany. According to the LOVERA website, it is proven to be effective through clinical tests. The formulation only uses natural and organic ingredients for optimum safety.
How Does It Rate?
- Lovera is a company that made dietary supplements.
- The Swiss creators of Lovera will treat libido issues and assist in preserving many partnerships.
- The business that created this product wants to empower women by believing in the liberation of all women.
- Soy Isoflavones
- Vitamin E
- Catuaba Bark
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B1
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12
- The formulation is natural ingredients
- It offers a 60-day money-back guarantee
- It is formulated to relieve the different symptoms of menopause safely
- Some active ingredients are questionable and can cause some side effects when taken especially with high doses
- The formulation includes several aphrodisiacs which may not be needed by some menopausal women
- The exact amount of ingredients not mentioned by the manufacturer.
How Does LOVERA Work?
LOVERA is a combination of natural extracts, vitamins, and minerals that promote hormonal balance to relieve menopause symptoms. It does so by addressing the deficiency of the hormone estrogen using plant estrogens.
The formulation includes powerful energy boosters and active ingredients that improve both the psychological and physical performance of the user. It includes several libido boosters since low sex drive is one of the most common symptoms of menopause.
LOVERA Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– This ingredient contains phytoestrogens and polyphenols that have potent hormone-modulating effects. It also helps increase nitric oxide production in the body to improve blood flow throughout the body.
– This medicinal herb is widely known for its helpful properties in easing menopausal symptoms including hot flashes and disturbed sleep.
After conducting the clinical study, it was shown that maca root extract has certain therapeutic advantages, including a noticeable impact on sexual desire in healthy adult women.
– This is a natural aphrodisiac that prevents memory problems as well.
– Some studies have shown that it helps balance hormone levels in females which relieves menopause symptoms.
– In menopausal rats, clinically known to enhance estrogen levels According to a research published in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, giving healthy men oral l-arginine and Pycnogenol together improves their sexual function.
– It has been shown to relieve menopause and PMS symptoms. It is a cofactor in the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters.
– This vitamin plays a very important role in the conversion of food into fuel. It basically helps with the metabolism of food and brain function.
– This B vitamin helps the body with the production of new cells. It helps prevent cardiovascular diseases and mood problems which are common during menopause.
– This vitamin plays an important role in preventing depression, dementia, and other psychological problems that menopausal women usually experience.
LOVERA – FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Take LOVERA?
A: Take one pill with every meal. Never exceed three pills a day unless otherwise instructed by your healthcare professional.
Q: How Long Does It Take To Work?
A: According to the FAQs section on the LOVERA website, it takes about 2 to 4 weeks to deliver results. However, it really depends on a case-to-case basis.
Q: Is LOVERA Safe To Use?
A: Although the formulation of LOVERA is all-natural, it may cause side effects especially when the user is hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. It also shouldn’t be taken with alcohol or medications.
Some of the active ingredients like damiana are known to cause side effects, especially with high doses so you need to be careful when taking the supplement. In the case of any adverse effects, stop the intake and consult your doctor.
Q: Is LOVERA Effective?
A: The menopause supplement is clinically tested with impressive results according to its website. However, there is no detailed information on the clinical tests including the laboratory that performed such testing.
Thus, it is not substantially proven to be effective. Also, there are many users saying it doesn’t really offer considerable relief to menopause symptoms. There’s even some customer feedback saying that it doesn’t work at all.
Q: What are the similar products to LOVERA?
A: Similar products are Nature’s Female Complex, Nature’s Way EstroSoy Plus, and Nature’s Way PMS.
What Do the Reviews Say?
I think the Lovera pill has a placebo effect. It didn’t do anything for me. I decided to purchase Lovera after the rave reviews, but I ended up disappointed. ~ Debbie V.
LOVERA Review – Final Verdict
Overall, LOVERA is not a good menopause relief supplement. It is more of a sexual enhancer for menopausal women since it contains several libido boosters and only a few ingredients that balance hormones.
The supplement is also expensive at about $50 for a month’s supply. There are many better products for menopause relief being sold at a lower price.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: