What is AM/PM Menopause Formula?
This is a hormone-free menopause treatment that may help alleviate some of the annoying symptoms that can accompany menopause.
Table of Contents [Show]
Some women may find the symptoms they have from menopause to be mild or almost nonexistent while others will suffer from unrelenting symptoms such as night sweats and hot flashes or an increase in irritability.
Many may look for relief with hormone replacement therapy, but there can be risks involved with this type of treatment, and not all women can take hormones. This is where Nature’s Way Enzmatic Therapy AM/PM Formula looks to assist in the non-hormonal relief of menopause symptoms.
Who is the Manufacturer of AM/PM Menopause Formula?
Nature’s Way is the company behind the creation of AM/PM Menopause Formula, as well as an entire line of health-related supplements.
The founder of Nature’s Way is Tom Murdock who first looked at the natural ability of healing plants in an attempt to improve his wife’s health in 1968, and a company was born.
By 1969 Nature’s Way had a total of eight products available, and now their company line contains over 1,000 products to help people live a healthier life naturally.
Nature’s Way continues to be at the forefront of the health-related supplement field and is a continuing innovator of new products.
They offer their product to consumers through multiple retail stores and online retailers.
How Does AM/PM Menopause Formula work?
This formula has two distinct parts – an AM and a PM supplement, both tasked with helping alleviate certain menopause symptoms.
The AM tablet has ingredients that may help to boost energy levels and support overall health while the PM formula aims at helping you to get a better night’s sleep with no groggy feeling in the morning.
Both the AM and PM formulas have powerful natural ingredients to help relieve night sweats and hot flashes while supporting your health.
AM/PM Menopause Formula Ingredients- Are They Safe and Effective?
The ingredients that are used in this formula are natural and have been selected for their purported abilities in relieving menopausal symptoms.
With these potent herbs, you may find you don’t need hormones to help calm your menopausal symptoms.
There are two formulas so that we will separate ingredient lists
The first list is for the AM formula.
- Green Tea – Contains caffeine and is loaded with antioxidants that can help fight free radicals in the human body..
- Panax Ginseng root extract – Is loaded with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may improve immune functions in the body..
- Black Cohosh – A member of the buttercup family, it has been used in Native American and Chinese medicine for many ailments including menopause symptoms.
And the list for the PM formula.
- Valerian Root extract – The most popular use of this herb is as a sleep aid. Valerian root is shown to increase the amount of GABA in the brain, and this can have a sedative effect on the body..
- HOPS – Humulus lupulus flower extract – Often used in making beer, it is also used medicinally for its sedative effects.
- L-Theanine – Is often used to treat anxiety and help provide restful sleep..
- Black Cohosh – used for the same purported benefits listed in the above AM ingredient description.
What are the Advantages of AM/PM Menopause Formula?
- You may notice an improvement in your hot flashes while taking this menopause supplement.
- Taking the PM formula may help you feel less anxious.
- You may get a boost of energy from the AM formula.
- While taking this supplement, you may find your moods are improved.
- The PM formula may help you sleep.
What are the Disadvantages of Nature’s Way AM/PM Menopause Formula?
- You may find that taking this supplement will make you feel more tired than you expected.
- If you take certain prescription medications, it is advised that you consult your health care provider before using this supplement.
- If you are sensitive to caffeine, you may experience unwanted effects from this supplement.
How should I take AM/PM Menopause Formula?
You should always follow the directions of the manufacturer to get the most benefit from this supplement. The directions state that you should take the AM formula in the morning and take one PM tablet approximately thirty to forty-five minutes before bed.
How much does AM/PM Menopause Formula cost?
It is available at the cost of $24.49 for 60 tablets.
What is AM/PM Menopause Formula’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer doesn’t directly retail to the public, so any return policy would depend on where you purchase the product from.
Does AM/PM Menopause Formula Offer a Free Trial?
No, at this time there is no free trial information available about this menopause product.
AM/PM Menopause Formula Review- Final Verdict
The manufacturers have provided a menopause supplement that they believe will help with both daytime and nighttime menopause symptoms.
These annoying symptoms can be incredibly intrusive during the day and keep you from sleeping at night. The natural formula that Nature’s Way has created may just offer relief for many of these symptoms.
Keep in mind that individual results will vary, and you may not notice all the benefits that the manufacturer claims their supplement can produce.
Check with your health care provider if you have questions about possible interactions with medications and take the time to compare products to get the one best suited for your symptoms.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on am/pm menopause formula?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on am/pm menopause formula!
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.