What is Promescent?
Promescent is a perfect solution to get rid of premature ejaculation or any sexual health issue among men.
It comes in the form of a topical spray that is applied to the penis about 10 minutes prior to sex. It has a unique mixture that allows for fast and effective absorption of lidocaine.
This product was developed at the school of pharmacy of a leading U.S University. The absorption technology adopted by Promescent, which works with its metered-dose spray bottle, allows men to deliver a reproducible and specific amount of lidocaine via the penile skin’s stratum corneum.
How Does It Rate?
- This product has been manufactured by Promescent.
- The manufacturers claim that this formula has backing from more than 1300 urologists and is clinically proven.
- It is further claimed that this product is the best male spray in America that helps in boosting sexual performance in men.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Citric Acid
- Aids users in controlling premature ejaculation
- It is absorbed fast
- It may give men energy to perform longer in bed
- It may improve sexual pleasure
- Contains clinical backing
- Price: There are other people who may claim that the spray is expensive at $85.99 for its combo pack. Therefore, the spray is relatively pricey compared to the other products in the market today under the same category.
- It acts as an Anesthetic. Therefore, it will increase penis numbness.
How Does Promescent Work?
Promescent comes in the form of a topical spray that is applied to the penis about 10 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. Since it is easily absorbed on the penis, ejaculation latency is controlled.
This results in men managing the sensitivity easily of their penis, allowing them to maintain heightened sexual satisfaction.
It also works as a perfect solution for Premature Ejaculation. Because it works in about just 10 minutes, then the use of a condom is not really needed.
It absorbs and quickly dries, which may also be easily washed off before intercourse so that the transmission will not come up as an issue.
Because of the reduced sensitivity, a man can last from 30 minutes to one hour depending on penis sensitivity and dose.
Promescent Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- This is the main and active ingredient in Promescent. It is an anesthetic that aids in reducing penile sensitivity. Reduced penile sensitivity aids in delaying ejaculation for long-lasting sex. As stated in PubMed, it improves sexual satisfaction in men with premature ejaculation.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- A copolymer that has hydrophobic and hydrophilic groups that allow it to bind oil and water, as stated in a study. It has been used to stabilize and increase the viscosity of this product.
- A fatty alcohol extracted from Cetearyl alcohol. It is used to thicken solutions and aid other ingredients to be soluble in solvents. It is also a nonionic stabilizer.
- Aids in metabolism and preventing coagulations.
- Aids in improving the texture of the skin and enabling products to glide on the skin. It is also used to protect the skin and heal wounds.
- According to a study, dimethicone offers a high level of protection against penetration.
- An isoprenoid alcohol that is used to give products odors of perfumes as stated in PubChem.
Other ingredients in this formula include; Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, and Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil.
What Makes Promescent Unique?
True, there may be a lot of male enhancement formula such as desensitizing creams and sprays are currently available in the market these days, but Promescent is the only one which has been primarily engineered and designed for fast absorption on the skin of the penis, where lidocaine is delivered to the subcutaneous nerves in the penis which controls ejaculation.
Promescent works fast, in just about 10 minutes, and manages penis sensitivity for a longer lasting control of premature ejaculation.
What makes this product different from others is that it is fast acting, and considered as an on-demand solution which empowers men to stop premature ejaculation and control for enhanced sexual satisfaction.
At the same time, you cannot expect this product to transfer to your partner, does not need a prescription.
Also, the dosage may be adjusted for control.
It also does not need daily dosing as it may be used when needed.
You May Also Want To Read – Procomil Spray Reviews
Promescent Questions and Answers
Q: Do Promescent Cause Side Effects?
A: It may cause temporary numbing.
If too much of it is applied on the penis, it may cause temporary loss of sensitivity, as well as a temporary loss of erection.
Other recorded side effects include excessive or burning numbing, as well as skin irritation.
Q: How Do I Use Promescent?
A: It is simple to use. You only need to spray Promescent to the penis about 10 minutes before intercourse.
Q: Should I Take Promescent With Food?
A: This is a product which is not taken internally.
There is no problem with taking food when using Promescent.
Q: How Long Do The Results Of Promescent Last?
A: The results may last for over than 30 minutes and may even last to one hour depending on penis sensitivity and dosage.
Q: Does It Work For Everyone?
A: No. This product will only work with adults.
Q: What are the Precautions When Using Promescent?
A: As long as the instructions are followed, Promescent is both safe and effective. The product was developed and produced by urologists, and so they know the guidelines needed to treat premature ejaculation.
Q: How Much is Promescent?
A: Here are the options that you can choose from:
- Standard Metered Dose Bottle = $59.95
- Home and Away (trial size + standard bottle) = $73.95
- Trial size = $19.95
- Never Without = $46.95
- The Threesome = $159.95
- Six Pack = $189.95
Q: Where to buy Promescent?
A: The product can be purchased through their official website and other online retailers.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Promescent?
People have given a mixed reviews concerning this product.
Some people say that it worked perfectly for them within five minutes of spraying and it didn’t affect their erection.
Others, however, state that it didn’t work for them and that it’s a waste of money to buy this product because it only contains one active ingredient, Lidocaine.
Promescent Review – Final Verdict
Promescent is a spray formula designed to help men control premature ejaculation.
Most women would like to be satisfied with their partners in bed and this product helps men to do so.
The main ingredient Lidocaine helps to reduce sensitivity making men delay ejaculation.
The manufacturers claim that this formula is absorbed into the skin within ten minutes of accessing the nerve endings that are responsible for controlling ejaculation, making the users enjoy a long-lasting sexual performance.
This product may however not be compatible with users with allergies to Lidocaine products.
Such people are advised to consult their doctors before using this formula.
It is also meant to be used by adults only.
With countless male performance enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male performance enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male performance enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned Male Enhancement Products based on the available research: