What is Procomil Spray?
Procomil Spray is a product which is designed to give man harder, stronger erections that have better-staying power.
It also radically increases stamina.
The manufacturer claims that by using this spray on the head of the penis, you can have sex for 10 times longer than usual.
The spray is supposed to take effect almost immediately upon applying it – within 5 minutes.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer of Procomil Spray?
Procomil Spray is made by Walter Ritter GmbH & Co. KG, a company based in Germany.
This well-established organization began in 1893 and is part of a group of different pharmaceutical companies that are connected to each other called Braun Beteiligungs GmbH (Greifswald).
They manufacture a diverse range of pharmaceuticals for numerous medical problems.
All their medications are produced at a manufacturing plant in Germany.
These products are sold in more than 70 countries around the world.
How Does Procomil Spray Work?
This product works by anesthetizing the head of the penis and the mucous membrane.
Lidocaine is a numbing agent which is often used as a local anesthetic, especially by dentists.
It numbs the penis so it’s less sensitive to stimulation, which can successfully delay male orgasm.
By doing so, your stamina greatly improves, and you are supposed to be able to have sex for 10 times longer than usual.
Procomil Spray Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients both increase the strength of erection and numb the end of the penis and the mucous membrane in order to delay orgasm and increase stamina.
The primary active ingredients in this product are:
- Yohimbine: It’s taken from the bark of 2 different trees, one from Africa and the other from South America. This substance is actually a veterinary drug used to bring certain animals out of sedation. In some cases it may lead to medical issues like high blood pressure or heart disease. According to to Pharmacognosy, it was concluded that yohimbine is a useful treatment option in orgasmic dysfunction.
- Lidocaine: This is a powerful numbing agent which is often used by dentists as a local anesthetic. It’s very effective as a pain killer, because it blocks the nerves from processing pain signals. At low doses it’s safe, but if overused it can lead to serious injury and can even be fatal.
What are the Advantages of Procomil Spray?
- The spray may greatly enhance sexual stamina.
- Procomil Spray can treat premature ejaculation.
- The product might begin working within 5 minutes.
- This spray is free of taste or smell, so you can have oral sex while using it.
What are the Disadvantages of Procomil Spray?
- The full ingredient list is not provided – just the active ingredients.
- Yohimbe is associated with some potentially dangerous side effects.
- Lidocaine can be extremely dangerous and even fatal if overused.
- Some men simply don’t like the idea of spraying something on their penis.
Procomil Spray Questions and Answers
Q: Are there any alternatives to Procomil Spray?
Q: How Should You use Procomil Spray?
A: Spray the product onto the end of the penis and the mucous membrane between 1 and 3 times, depending on how numb you want to be.
The spray should begin working within 5 minutes.
Q: How Much Does Procomil Spray Cost?
A: The manufacturer, Walter Ritter GmbH & Co. KG, doesn’t sell any of their products on their official website.
Procomil Spray can be purchased from a limited number of online retailers where it costs about $13.
Q: What is Procomil Spray’s Return Policy?
A: Since the product isn’t sold on the manufacturer’s website, the relevant return policy is the one that’s on the website where you purchase the product.
Q: Does Procomil Spray Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there’s no free trial of any kind offered by the manufacturer because they don’t sell the products directly.
You probably wouldn’t find a free product trial on another site, but you may get a good discount.
Q: Where to buy Procomil Spray?
A: The product can be purchased through their official website and online retailers only.
Procomil Spray Review – Final Verdict
Procomil Spray is a male enhancement product intended to make men’s erections harder and greatly to greatly enhance their sexual stamina.
The manufacturer claims that by using this spray, you can have sex for 10 times longer than usual.
Men spray the product on the end of their penis before sex, and it numbs the area within minutes.
This product may well be effective, but it has some risky ingredients included.
Yohimbe has many risks and side effects associated with it, although it is very effective at making erections much harder.
In addition, the spray includes Lidocaine, a local anesthetic, which could be dangerous if not used properly.
One great point about the product is that it has no taste or smell, so you can still engage in oral sex after spraying it on.
However, it seems like there may be a lot of men that simply don’t want to spray something on their penis, so that could be an issue.
Before you purchase this spray, remember that it’s really important to research its ingredients.
You need to ensure that none of the ingredients will cause an allergic reaction or any kind of irritation – this would apply to any topical spray product of this kind.
Always find out as much as possible about any product, oral or topical, before using it.
‘Procomil Spray’ can be purchased through their Official Website.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.