What is Super Joint Support and What Does it Do?
If you have been suffering from joint pain and stiffness for a very long time then you might have already encountered Super Joint Support in your journey of searching for effective joint supplements. This product is one of the many supplements that contain a combination of glucosamine, chondroitin, and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).
As you have noticed, not all supplements containing these ingredients are that effective. But why is this present in almost all joint products? Well, there really have been studies that indicate that these ingredients may help people suffering from joint problems.
The manufacturer of Super Joint Support reveals that the key to achieving faster efficacy is the correct dosage of each ingredient and the addition of other components that will further help in improving joint health.
Super Joint Support provides the following benefits:
- It reduces joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- It may help improve joint flexibility
- It boosts a person’s immune systems
- It enhances stamina and provides more energy to go through the day
- It helps in the production of lubrication within the joints to reduce friction thus preventing further damage
- It replenishes the lost micronutrients within the bones, joints, and cartilages so that they can heal and further damage is avoided
- It improves life quality because it enables you to do activities that you have avoided before due to joint pain
How Does It Work?
The principle behind the Super Joint Support mode of action is to supply the body with essential enzymes and nutrients that the joints, cartilages, and bones repair damage brought by aging, stress, or rigorous activities. The patent Bio Cell Collagen helps in the repair process leading to improve flexibility and mobility. Glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM also contribute to this process and improve the lubrication between the joints to prevent friction.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Where is the Product Manufactured?
The product is manufactured by Living Well Nutraceuticals, a company based in Burlington, Vermont. However, there is no information whether the facility that produces Super Joint Support is also within the facility.
What Does it Contain?
- Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K2
- Vitamin B12
- BioCell Collagen – Hydrolyzed Collagen type II, Chondroitin Sulfate, and Hyaluronic Acid
- Ancient Ionic Sea Minerals
- Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium
- Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- DL – Phenylalanine
- White Willow Bark Extract
The recommended daily intake of Super Joint Support is six (6) capsules daily. Three (3) capsules should be taken in the morning and the other three (3) to be taken in the evening.
- Take at least 8oz of water with the supplement and another 8oz of water after 15 minutes. This will ensure optimum absorption of the supplement
- Consult your physician prior to taking this supplement if you have been diagnosed with a medical condition or you are currently taking any medications
- Do not take this supplement if you have known allergy to shellfish because the glucosamine component of this product is sourced from crabs
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage of this product
- Do not take this supplement if you are taking Warfarin as it may increase the risk for bleeding
- Do not take this supplement if you have been diagnosed with PKU (Phenylketonuria)
- Do not take Super Joint Support if you are pregnant as its safety on the growing fetus is not established
- This supplement should not be taken by nursing women
- Avoid taking this supplement a couple of weeks before and after a scheduled surgery
Does it Interact with Other Medications?
The site of Super Joint Support mentioned that it can be taken with other supplements however it is always safe to consult your physician before doing so. The ingredients of this supplement can have the following interactions:
- It may increase the bleeding risk of a person taking Warfarin
- It may decrease the efficacy of diabetic drugs
- It may alter intended effects of cancer medications
When Can I Expect Results from this Product?
The manufacturer mentioned that you should start feeling some improvement within two weeks of taking the supplement however most benefits can be seen after 3 months of taking the supplement.
Possible Side Effects Of Super Joint Support
This product may cause the following side effects:
- Upset stomach
Is diarrhea a side effect of taking Super Joint Support? — Glucosamine can cause some mild side effects including nausea, heartburn, diarrhea, and constipation. Uncommon side effects are drowsiness, skin reactions, and headache. Ask a doctor before using this supplement.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
What People are Saying about Super Joint Support?
The visible reviews from the product’s site are mostly positive comments thus making it very hard to predict whether the product has been beneficial to most consumers or not. People who have tried the product mentioned that Super Joint Support really did improve their life quality by improving their joint condition, flexibility, and stamina.
Has any Research been done?
There have been no published research or clinical study done regarding the efficacy of Super Joint Support in addressing joint problems. What was published on their site is the research done on the individual ingredients.
This product as extravagant as it may seem on the site still contains the same ingredients as the other joint products. It does not really contain any unique components. Beside, its efficacy has not been proven by any clinical study. The only good point is that they offer you a money-back guarantee in case you were not satisfied with their product.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.