Rumalaya is a topical product that contains potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that are effective in reducing joint pain and other related symptoms.
Rumalaya is a topical remedy that comes in gel form. It contains herbal extracts with potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It effectively reduces pain, swelling, and stiffness of affected areas. It also induces vasodilation thereby improving blood flow and lymphatic drainage. Since it comes in gel form, it ensures better and faster absorption with a targeted approach. It can be used for rheumatic pain, backache, shoulder pain, knee pain, and other joint or muscular discomforts. It has been subjected to various clinical trials to prove its efficiency in providing pain relief and reducing inflammation. In one study, the effectiveness of Rumalaya gel and Diclofenac gel has been compared when it comes to reducing musculoskeletal pain. Subjects were separated into two groups, one group used Rumalaya gel and the other group used Diclofenac gel. This study has proved that Rumalaya effectively reduces joint and muscle pain. Thus, it has been concluded that Rumalaya gel is as effective and safe as Diclofenac gel.
This product is manufactured by Himalaya Herbals, a company based in India. It focuses on beauty, health, and wellness products.
What Does Rumalaya Claim?
- It improves blood circulation in the affected area.
- It promotes muscular relaxation.
- It reduces joint and muscle pain.
- It reduces inflammation, swelling, and stiffness.
- It enhances joint flexibility and mobility.
Science Behind Rumalaya
This product works by reducing inflammation and promoting vasodilation. Boswellia extract has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been used for centuries to reduce swelling, pain, and stiffness associated with inflammation. Winter Green, on the other hand, acts as a counter-irritant causing a change in the thermoreceptors and promotes vasodilation which both results in effective pain relief.
Active Ingredients in Rumalaya
- Indian Winter Green (Gandhapura taila) oil – It contains methyl salicylate which is a well-known counter-irritant. When applied topically, it causes a variation in the thermoreceptors. Initially, cold sensation will be felt and will be followed by warmth feeling. It also promotes vasodilation thereby enhancing blood circulation which results to further relaxation and decrease in pain sensation.
- Boswellia extract – It is a potent herbal extract with anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces inflammation and other related symptoms such as pain, swelling, and stiffness. It also promotes joint health by preventing cartilage breakdown.
- It provides quick relief from joint and muscle pain.
- It may improve blood circulation in the affected area.
- It may reduce joint inflammation, stiffness, and swelling.
- It may improve joint flexibility and mobility.
- It provides targeted pain relief.
- It contains natural herbal ingredients.
- It is easy to use.
- The warmth sensation caused by this product might be uncomfortable for some consumers.
- It does not contain any ingredients that can help rebuild damaged joint and cartilage tissues.
- Stinging sensation on the skin
- Tingling sensation on the skin
- Burning feeling
- Reduced sensation in the area where it was applied
- Skin irritation
- Once applied, do not cover the area with warming pad because the reduced sensation might result in burning.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin because it might cause systemic absorption.
- shoulder pain
- knee pain
Rumalaya Side Effects
Apply enough amounts to the affected area, 3-4x times in a day. Massage thoroughly to ensure absorption.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Long Will It Take To Show Results?
Reduction in pain will be noticed within a couple of hours after application. However, pain relief will be experienced when Rumalaya is used regularly and as instructed.
Does Rumalaya Interact With Other Medications?
Consult your healthcare provider prior to using this product if you are taking any medications.
Who Can Use Rumalaya?
This topical product can be used by people suffering from various joint and muscle pain, like the following:
If you want a quick relief from joint and muscle pain, then Rumalaya is an excellent product for you. It has natural ingredients which have been used for centuries in relieving pain and inflammation. It was also subjected to various clinical trials which yielded positive results and proved its efficiency in reducing pain and inflammation. Rumalaya gel is indeed a companion you can carry around so you can have pain relief anytime and anywhere you need.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.