What is Purica Recovery?
Recovery Formula is a joint care product that claims to be; safe, all-natural, food-based, non-drug medicine that helps to improve the quality of life by offering you pain-free joints. Purica recovery Formula is a potent blend of naturally-occurring substances derived from natural food substance that have been proven to profoundly affect the health of our cells. Purica Recovery® Formula has also been developed to help improve your circulation, facilitate speedy repair and slow or halt tissue damage. It is available in either 180 V-caps or 360 V-caps or 350 g powder.
How Does It Rate?
- Company behind this product is Purica inc.
- Reduces back, hip, knee, neck, muscle and soft tissue pain
- Relieves joint stiffness
- Enhances healing from surgery and rehab from injury
- Regulates inflammation and spasm throughout the body
- Accelerates and improves healing
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin E
- Elemental Magnesium
- Vitamin C
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride
- Increases the response of membranes to hormones
- Halts damage that initiates inflammatory reactions
- Enhances cell and tissue repair
- The product may be more expensively priced than similar alternatives.
- May cause side effects to some users.
- It may be more effective with an ingredient like chondroitin.
Purica Recovery – Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Each teaspoon (4 grams/.14 oz) contains:
– Proprietary plant complex containing EGCG, OPC’s, theaflavin, and resveratrol from green tea and grape: 250mg
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM)
– MSM is frequently used by people with osteoarthritis. There isn’t enough solid scientific evidence to support the majority of these claims, which include treating hay fever, discomfort, swelling, aged skin, and a host of other ailments.
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Plant source)
– People with osteoarthritis may get some pain alleviation from glucosamine sulfate.
– Since they cannot be digested, they have no impact on blood sugar levels. FOS could provide several health advantages.
Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate)
– In order to preserve healthy joints with OA and to avoid inflammatory arthritis, vitamin C is essential.
Elemental Magnesium (Magnesium Ascorbate)
– It aids in bone growth and is necessary for the proper functioning of nerves and muscles.
Vitamin E (natural d-alpha tocopheryl)
– Through its antioxidant actions, vitamin E supplementation may lower the chance of developing rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate – Vegan/Microbial Fermentation)
– Inflammation and discomfort in the joints brought on by injury or tissue deterioration can be significantly reduced by hyaluronic acid.
How does Purica Recovery work?
To understand how Purica Recovery® Formula works, let’s take a sneak peek at how cells behave when aging and/or are damaged by physical trauma such as injury, surgery, or over-training.
When cells are irritated through mechanical damage or aging, their membranes break down. As a result of the breakdown, compounds contained in the cells are released into the cellular matrix. Some of these cell contents, such as histamine, give rise to inflammation and associated pain. Inflammation is the body’s natural response to injury. With inflammation come redness, swelling, heat and discomfort. This can greatly affect your mobility and lead to stiffness and loss of function in extreme cases. Research indicates that the “diseases of aging” such as arthritis, osteoporosis and hardening of the arteries, have similar symptoms such as a decrease in cell stability leading to membrane damage and subsequent release of irritating compounds. Active ingredients in Purica Recovery® works to stabilize the membranes of your cells, facilitate healing of existing damage and prevent further damage.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)- MSM is an organic sulfur compound used in the treatment of arthritis. MSM reduces pain and enhances joint mobility (some researchers claim that MSM also reduces inflammation). Since it supplies sulfur, MSM plays a key role in developing connective tissues and forming sulfur. MSM plays an important role in Rub on Relief Cream since it increases cell permeability allowing quick dissolving of other ingredients into the cell. Glucosamine Sulfate – exists naturally in our bodies, but it can be harvested for artificial application from the skeletons of shellfish. It’s responsible for building and repairing damaged and worn-out cartilage, ligaments, and tendons.
- Looser stool
- Flatulence and abdominal gurgling, or other detoxifying symptoms
- Reparagen Plus Glucosamine Reviews
- Replenex Reviews
- ResVitále Collagen Enhance Reviews
- Rumalaya Reviews
- Consult your physician if you are breastfeeding or pregnant
- Don’t take Purica recovery if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Side Effects of Purica Recovery!
Minimal side effects may occur with Purica Recovery®. Some users reported;
To avoid these side effects, adjust your dosage levels to levels that are comfortable with your body. Take Purica Recovery® before meals until your body adjusts. Taking Purica recovery with lots of water is often helpful. Purica Recovery® is safe, effective and produces outstanding results for those who use it consistently.
Find Out More Products
Q: Is Purica Recovery Safe?
A: Purica Recovery® is a food-based non-drug medicine and has ingredients extracted from natural foods (grapes, green tea) that have a long history of being consumed daily on long extended periods.
Q: Can it Be Taken With Other Medications?
A: Purica Recovery® is safe to complement other drugs. However, the manufacturer reports that high doses of ibuprofen may inhibit the activity of Purica Recovery® in some users. Lowering the dosage of ibuprofen used may improve the effects of Purica Recovery®.
The recommended dosage is 3 Capsules two times or day or as recommended by a health care professional. In extreme cases, you can take 5 capsules twice per day or as a health care professional recommends.
This formulation seems particularly effective for people affected by arthritis and other painful inflammatory conditions. Purica Recovery Formula is mainly designed to provide the body with the nutritional elements needed to recapture health and mobility and not to heal arthritis. Don’t buy this product expecting it to make your joint pain disappear completely. However, you can count on it to soothe the pain.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: