OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is a dietary supplement that contains a formulation of ingredients that synergistically support healthy joint structures, improve joint function and enhance joint flexibility.
About OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care
OsteoMove is a joint supplement that contains the key building blocks for joint health plus additional herbal components to further improve joint function and flexibility. It contains glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin, a combination that have yielded positive results when it comes to reducing joint pain and inflammation. This supplement also provides hyaluronic acid that improves joint flexibility by enhancing synovial fluid production. It also contains a fruit complex that is believed to help reduce arthritis pain and promote joint health. OsteoMove also has natural anti-inflammatory ingredients that help reduce swelling and stiffness of the joints.
A bottle of OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care containing 120 tablets costs $47. However, it can be bought at a reduced price of $31.47 from other supplement vendors.
Who is the Manufacturer of OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care?
OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is manufactured by Natural Factors, a company based in Canada. This company is known for producing premium and all-natural health supplements.
Ingredients of OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care:
Each tablet contains the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine – It is a naturally occurring substance in the body that is present in connective tissues. It surrounds the joint tissues and is responsible for the repair process of damaged joint and cartilage tissues.
- MSM – Methylsulfonylmethane provides the body with organic sulphur, a mineral that is important for optimum joint health. Sulphur strengthens the joints and is an essential building block for joint and cartilage health.
- Chondroitin – It is also a naturally occurring substance in the body that is present in the connective tissues. According to research and several clinical trials, the combination of glucosamine and chondroitin is effective in reducing joint pain and inflammation of people suffering from osteoarthritis.
- OsteoMove Ultra Fruit Polyphenol Complex – It contains several fruit components that have antioxidant capacities that can protect the joints from the harmful effects caused by the oxidation of free radicals. This fruit complex also supports joint health and enhances flexibility. It contains the blueberry, bilberry, cranberry, grape seed extract, pomegranate, strawberry, and raspberry.
- Boswellia Serrata – The extract from this herbal plant supports joint health by reducing swelling and inflammation in the body.
- Turmeric – It is also an herbal ingredient that has potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Collagen Type II – Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and considered as the primary component of connective tissues. It is an essential building block for joint and cartilage repair.
- Hyabest Hyaluronic acid – It enhances the production of synovial fluid that surrounds the joints thereby reducing stiffness. It improves joint flexibility and mobility.
- Boron – This element is important to the body since it supports strong and healthy bones.
What does OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care Claim?
- It supports optimum joint health.
- It promotes healthy joint structure.
- It enhances joint flexibility.
- It improves mobility.
How Does OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care Work?
This product basically works through the following mechanisms:
- It reduces inflammation of the joints.
- It increases the production of synovial fluid surrounding the joints
- It aids in the repair of damaged joint and cartilage tissues.
- It protects the joints from the harmful effects of free radicals.
What are the Advantages of OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care?
- It contains the key building blocks for joint health.
- It contains natural ingredients to support joint health.
- It may improve joint flexibility and mobility.
What are the Disadvantages of OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care?
- The glucosamine used in this supplement is sourced from crustaceans thus making the product unsafe for people with shellfish allergy.
- Collagen Type II is often obtained from chicken cartilage so the product may not be safe for people with an allergy to chicken.
The manufacturer recommends taking 2 OsteoMove tablets daily.
How Long Will It Take To Show Results?
Some consumers have noted improvements in their condition within a week of using this best joint supplement.
Does It Interact With Other Medications?
Prior to taking this supplement with other medications, you should consult first your healthcare provider to find out any possible drug interactions.
Warnings and Possible Side Effects:
- This product should not be taken by people with shellfish allergy.
- This should be avoided by people who have an allergy to chicken.
- It should not be taken by pregnant and nursing women.
- It should not be given to children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless advised by your healthcare provider.
You May Also Like to Read
OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care Review – Final Verdict
OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is truly an excellent product for optimum joint health because it contains key building blocks for joint repair, potent antioxidants, and natural anti-inflammatories. The OsteoMove combination works synergistically to promote joint function and flexibility.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: