Inflama-Rest is a joint supplement with a unique formula containing a vast number of ingredients that support a healthy inflammation response.
What is Inflama-Rest?
This joint supplement contains a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and herbal ingredients that together support a healthy inflammatory response.
While inhibiting COX-2, the enzyme responsible for inflammation and pain, Inflama-Rest also activates several enzymes that promote muscle and joint comfort.
It also contains antioxidants that protect the joint and cartilage tissues from damage caused by free radicals.
Who is the Manufacturer of Inflama-Rest?
This supplement is manufactured by Source Naturals, a nutraceutical company based in California. It manufactures dietary supplements and other health products.
Inflama-Rest Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Vitamin C – It boosts the immune system and promotes cartilage health.
- Vitamin D – It helps regulate calcium levels in the body and also support bone health.
- Calcium – It is an essential nutrient for bone density.
- Magnesium – It is a naturally occurring element that supports various body functions.
- Zinc – It is an essential nutrient that promotes immune health.
- Selenium – Reduced selenium in the body is linked to osteoarthritis.
- Manganese – It is important in maintaining healthy joint membranes
- Sodium – This element is crucial to major body’s functions.
- Ginger Root – It reduces inflammation and swelling.
- Turmeric Root Extract – It is a potent anti-inflammatory agent. It also reduces pain and swelling.
- Hops Cone Extract (Perluxan™) – It is a proprietary hops cone extract that has been discovered to help relieve joint pain.
- Chinese Skullcap Root Extract – It reduces inflammation and swelling.
- Bromelain – It is obtained from pineapple and its extract has excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract – It improves physical and mental health
- Quercetin – It reduces inflammatory response and swelling in the body.
- Holy Basil Leaf Extract – It is also an excellent anti-inflammatory herbal component.
- Boswellia Serrata Gum Resin Extract – It has been popular for centuries due to its potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Oregon Grape Root – It stimulates liver function and cleanses the blood.
- Silymarins – They are potent antioxidants that prevent damage to the cells caused by free radicals.
- Trans-Resveratrol – These are potent antioxidants obtained from grape extracts.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – It is known for its antioxidant properties.
- Feverfew Aerial Parts Extract – It helps reduce symptoms associated with arthritis.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – It reduces inflammation and swelling in the body.
- Willow Bark Extract – It contains salicin, a component that is also present is Aspirin. It is an effective anti-inflammatory agent and analgesic.
- Rosemary Leaf – It also contributes to reducing inflammation and swelling in the body.
- Tocotrienol Complex – This blend also protects the cells of the body from damage caused by oxidation of free radicals.
- Black Pepper Fruit Extract (BioPerine®) – It is obtained from black pepper. It regulates immune response and helps reduce uric acid levels.
- Nattokinase – It is obtained from a food famous in Japan, called natto. It reduces blood viscosity and prevents clot formation.
What Product Claims?
- It promotes joint and muscle health through a multi-system approach.
- It effectively reduces joint pain and inflammation.
- It reduces swelling and stiffness of the joints.
- It promotes joint flexibility and comfort.
Science behind Inflama-Rest
This supplement inhibits the action of COX-2, an enzyme that is responsible for pain and inflammation. By inhibiting the effects of this enzyme, the painful inflammatory response will be greatly reduced.
It also affects nuclear factor-kappa B activity, inhibits cytokine, and regulates the production of nitric oxide to promote joint and muscular comfort.
What are the Advantages of Inflama-Rest?
- It contains potent anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidants.
- It does not contain glucosamine thus making the product safe for people with shellfish allergy.
What are the Disadvantages of Inflama-Rest?
- It contains Willow extract thus the product may not be safe for people that has an allergy to Aspirin.
- It contains soy.
- You need to take 4 tablets daily to experience its maximum potential.
- It does not contain any building block for joint and cartilage repair.
Q: What are the similar products to Inflama-Rest?
Q: What are the dosage instruction of this product?
A: The manufacturer recommends taking 4 tablets daily.
How long will it take to show results?
A: It was not specified when initial results will be seen.
Q: Does it interact with other medications?
A: Yes, some of the herbal ingredients contained in Inflama-Rest can cause serious drug interactions when combined with other medications.
Q: Any precautions to take while using this product?
- If you have been diagnosed with a medical condition or taking other medications, consult your healthcare provider prior to using this supplement.
- Do not take this supplement if you are allergic to Aspirin.
- Do not take this supplement if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
- Do not give this product to those aged below 18 years.
- Do not give this product to pregnant and lactating women.
- Do not use this product if you are on blood thinners because it will likely increase your risk of bleeding.
Q: Where to Buy?
A: Inflama-Rest can be bought directly from its manufacturer’s online store.
Inflama-Rest Review – Final Verdict
Inflama-Rest has quite an extensive list of ingredients to ensure that joint pain and inflammation is reduced. It also contains potent antioxidants to protect joint tissues from everyday damage.
Thus, if you are looking for an effective product for your joint problems, then Inflama-Rest is definitely a good choice.
However, if you are looking for a product that could provide long-lasting effect, you should survey the market before purchasing this product.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.