In This Review
What is Joint Rest?
Joint Rest is a natural dietary supplement designed to promote joint health by rebuilding cartilage, providing a better cushion for the joints.
This product also helps to improve mobility reducing friction and improving the flexibility of the joints. It is formulated using Turmeric and Glucosamine, quality ingredients known for improved joint health.
How Does It Rate?
- This product is manufactured by Pure Nature a supplement company based in New Zealand.
- This company is known for the supply of different dietary supplements that address different issues.
- This product supplements the body with natural ingredients to help relieve pain and discomfort, inflammation, repair damages, and prevent degeneration in the joints.
- Joint Rest is packed with natural ingredients that help with:Joint pain, Inflammation, Flexibility, Mobility
- Boswellia Serrata Gum extract
- Glucosamine sulfate
- Chondroitin sulfate
- Turmeric curcumin
- It helps to stimulate cartilage repair and regrowth
- It may help to get rid of joint pain
- It may help to fight joint inflammation
- It can improve blood circulation
- The exact amounts of ingredients used have not been given
- Some of the ingredients used may cause some side effects to the user
How Does Joint Rest Work?
Joint Rest is laced with high-quality ingredients, some of which have been featured in well-known joint health supplements. The manufacturer claims that this product, through its ingredients, fights inflammation, joint pain, and joint friction when in motion.
Joint Rest Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The working process of this joint health supplement is understood in the way individual ingredients work. It is rich in flavonoids, amino acids, and anti-inflammatory compounds that work together to deliver the desired results.
This product stimulates the development and repair of cartilage, thus enabling the user to move their joints easily. The ingredients used include:
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Boswellia Serrata Gum extract
– This reduces inflammation, improves flexibility as well as gets rid of joint pain. According to the Phytomedicine, Boswellia serrata extract is recommended in the patients of osteoarthritis of the knee with possible therapeutic use in other arthritis.
– This helps to stimulate the growth of cells that lead to repaired cartilage and enables smooth movement.
– This helps to inhibit enzymes that cause cartilage breakdown, repair and rebuild cells, thus promoting the growth of new cartilage.
– Some studies found that MSM combined with glucosamine help to get rid of joint pain and reduce swelling, thus enhancing better movement.
– This is known for treating inflammation, improve blood circulation and strengthen the immune system.
– This assists in protein synthesis, which helps in preparing the joints for new cartilage regeneration. In a review of one clinical study found that bromelain is a useful treatment for osteoarthritis.
– This is an anti-inflammatory, which stimulates the production of collagen and fibronectin that are responsible for a healthy skin and rebuilding of cartilage. It has antioxidant properties that help in treating arthritis.
Read More – Flexitrinol Reviews
Joint Rest Question and Answer
Q: How Do I Use Joint Rest?
A: A new user starts with 6 capsules per day, 3 times a day for two weeks. After this, they can reduce the dosage to 3 capsules in a day.
Q: What are the Precautions when Using Joint Rest?
A: Although the manufacturer has not listed any precautions it is necessary to consult the doctor before taking this supplement.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
A: Strict adherence to the dosage instructions will give the user results in as low as 2 weeks.
Q: What dosage is recommended for Joint Rest?
A: 20-30 minutes before your meals take 2 capsules daily with a full glass of water.
Q: What is Joint Rest’s return policy?
A: PureNature offers a 1-year full refund from the date of purchase along with 24/7 customer service.
Q: What are the Side Effects of Joint Rest?
A: The possible side effects include diarrhea, nausea, and stomach upset. These side effects are however found in rare cases.
Q: I have osteoarthritis in my ankle, my doctor wants to do a fusion. But I don’t want that surgery. Will this product help me? Is it good for arthritis?
A: Research is mixed on whether these supplements help with OA pain and stiffness, but they are safe to try. Glucosamine and chondroitin are two of the most commonly used supplements for arthritis. Adding supplements to your daily routine can help you stay healthy, but it’s important to talk to a doctor before taking supplements.
Joint Rest Review- Final Verdict
As age sets in a person may start experiencing some problems with their joints due to reduced levels of glucosamine in their bodies.This leads to the wearing out of cartilage which cushions the joints against friction. This consequently leads to joint swellings, inflammation, and pains. To overcome the above, the patient needs to get a supplement that will work in a sure way to improve the health of the joints. Joint Rest is one of those supplements.
This joint pain relief product has a carefully selected list of ingredients that help to treat the root cause of joint pains and inflammation.
The dosage of this product is also a bit harsh, considering that the users have to take 6 tablets daily for 2 weeks. Therefore, customers are advised to conduct a proper market survey on the available products and compare them with this one. This will help to make the right decision and select the best.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: