What is Joint Rest?
Joint Rest is a natural dietary supplement that is designed to promote joint health by rebuilding cartilage which provides a better cushion for the joints.
This product also helps to improve mobility reducing friction and improving flexibility of the joints.
It is formulated using Turmeric and Glucosamine, quality ingredients known for improved joint health.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer of Joint Rest?
This product is manufactured by Pure Nature a supplement company based in New Zealand.
This company is known for the supply of different dietary supplements that address different issues. Their products include sports supplements, vitamins, fit foods, herbs health etc.
Joint Rest helps to improve mobility, flexibility and smooth motion. It also helps to reduce inflammation, reduce joint pain and rebuild cartilage.
All this is achieved by the help of powerful ingredients used in manufacturing this product. These ingredients deliver nutrients and vitamins which are responsible for improved joint health.
Joint Rest Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The working process of this joint health supplement is understood in the way individual ingredients work. It is rich in flavonoids, amino acids and anti-inflammatory compounds that work together to deliver the desired results.
This product stimulates the development and repair of cartilage thus enabling the user to move their joints with ease. The ingredients used include:
- Boswellia Serrata Gum extract – This reduces inflammation, improves flexibility as well as gets rid of joint pain. According to the Phytomedicine, Boswellia serrata extract is recommended in the patients of osteoarthritis of the knee with possible therapeutic use in other arthritis.
- Glucosamine sulfate – This helps to stimulate the growth of cells that lead to repaired cartilage and enables smooth movement.
- Chondroitin sulfate – This helps to inhibit enzymes that cause cartilage breakdown, repair and rebuild cells thus promoting the growth of new cartilage.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – Some studies found that MSM combined with glucosamine help to get rid of joint pain and reduce swelling, thus enhancing better movement.
- Turmeric curcumin – This is known for treating inflammation, improve blood circulation and strengthen the immune system.
- Bromelain – This assists in protein synthesis, which helps in preparing the joints for new cartilage regeneration. In a review of one clinical study found that bromelain is a useful treatment for osteoarthritis.
- Quercetin – This is an anti-inflammatory, which stimulates the production of collagen and fibronectin that are responsible for a healthy skin and rebuilding of cartilage. It has antioxidant properties that help in treating arthritis.
How Does Joint Rest Work?
Joint Rest is laced with high-quality ingredients some of which have been featured in well-known joint health supplements. The manufacturer claims that this product through its ingredients fights inflammation, joint pain, and joint friction when in motion.
What are the Advantages of Joint Rest?
- It helps to stimulate cartilage repair and regrowth
- It may help to get rid of joint pain
- It may help to fight joint inflammation
- It can improve blood circulation
What are the Disadvantages of Joint Rest?
- The exact amounts of ingredients used have not been given
- Some of the ingredients used may cause some side effects to the user
Joint Rest Question and Answer
Q: How Do I Use Joint Rest?
A: A new user starts with 6 capsules per day, 3 times a day for two weeks. After this, they can reduce the dosage to 3 capsules in a day.
Q: What are the Precautions when Using Joint Rest?
A: Although the manufacturer has not listed any precautions it is necessary to consult the doctor before taking this supplement.
Q: How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
A: Strict adherence to the dosage instructions will give the user results in as low as 2 weeks.
Q: What dosage is recommended for Joint Rest?
A: 20-30 minutes before your meals take 2 capsules daily with a full glass of water.
Q: What is Joint Rest’s return policy?
A: PureNature offers a 1-year full refund from the date of purchase along with 24/7 customer service.
Q: What are the Side Effects of Joint Rest?
A: The possible side effects include diarrhea, nausea, and stomach upset. These side effects are however found in rare cases.
Joint Rest Review- Final Verdict
As age sets in a person may start experiencing some problems with their joints due to reduced levels of glucosamine in their bodies.
This leads to wearing out of cartilage which cushions the joints against friction. This consequently leads to joint swellings, inflammation, and pains.
To overcome the above, the patient needs to get a supplement that will work in a sure way to improve the health of the joints. Joint Rest is one of those supplements.
The manufacturer does not share the exact amount of ingredients used in the manufacturing of this product, and this can discourage users.
The dosage of this product is also a bit harsh considering that the users have to take 6 tablets daily for 2 weeks.
Therefore, customers are advised to do a proper market survey on the products available and compare them with this one. This will help to make the right decision and select the best.
Joint Rest can be purchased through their Official Website.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Joint Rest?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Joint Rest!
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.