What is Inflama-Care?
Inflama-Care is a powerful herbal remedy for inflammation based on the primary ingredients Boswellia, turmeric, and garlic, that also has pain-inhibiting properties. This is considered to be a suitable remedy for arthritis and other joint or muscle problems, as well as for other inflammatory conditions. These supplements are very rich in healthy antioxidants which are excellent immune system boosters.
They also have a very high amount of calcium, which is good for the bones.
How Does It Rate?
- Inflama-Care is manufactured by Planetary Herbals, a California-based organization that develops products in the areas of health and personal care, nutrition, dietary fibers, and herbal supplements.
- The company philosophy is not counter to traditional medication, they simply believe that herbal supplements can greatly enhance health and are effective treatments for certain health conditions.
- Ginger Root
- Black Pepper Fruit Extract
- Holy Basil Leaf Extract
- Inflama-Care contains ingredients that can reduce inflammation.
- The product may assist in decreasing pain.
- Inflama-care provides antioxidant protection.
- This product is an herbal remedy that has no chemical ingredients.
- Although it’s a small amount, these supplements do contain calories.
- The supplement contains soy, which is a common allergen.
- May interact with some common prescription and non-prescription drugs, including aspirin.
- The price-point for a 30-day supply is high; not everyone will be able to afford to purchase it on a continual basis.
Inflama-Care Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The main active ingredients in this all natural joint relief are anti-inflammatories that reduce the swelling in your body, wherever it may occur. The product also contains antioxidants that will increase your immunity to illness and fight free radicals.
Some of the primary ingredients in this product are:
– Ginger is a root belonging to the Zingiberaceae family. The health and healing properties of ginger have been well documented for a long time. Primarily, it functions as an anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant, meaning it has healing properties and strengthens the immune system.
– Sometimes called Indian Frankincense, the substance is extracted from the Boswellia tree found in India. It’s actually the gum resin, removed from the tree bark. Boswellia has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It’s ideal in the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
– The plant where turmeric is derived is native to both Indian and Indonesia. It is a yellow-orange color and in the form of a powder. This substance can lower levels of pain, inflammation, and joint stiffness, and is an ideal treatment for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Black Pepper Fruit Extract
– Black pepper has antioxidant and anti-microbial properties and is apparently effective in the treatment of a number of illnesses. There’s even some evidence to suggest that it may slow the growth of a tumor.
Holy Basil Leaf Extract
– This herb has scientifically-proven medical benefits, including lowering blood pressure, blood glucose, and lipid levels. It has microbial properties which prevent infection and illness. It is even known to protect the organs from environmental pollutants. This herb has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine.
Q: What are the similar products to Inflama-Care?
A: Similar product include Flexacil Ultra.
Q: How Should You take Inflama-Care?
A: The manufacturer recommends taking 2 tablets in the morning and another 2 in the evening. It’s always a good idea to take pills with a full glass of water, to help your system absorb them faster. It’s also advisable to take these capsules with a meal, to prevent possible heartburn.
Q: How Much Does Inflama-Care Cost?
A: The manufacturer, Planetary Herbals, only sells their products through distributors. The product is not for sale on the official website, although there is product information and they redirect you to companies where you can purchase the supplements.
There are several online retailers who sell Inflama-Care, so the prices vary quite a bit. There are 30, 60, and 120-capsule products for sale. It’s worth looking around to find the best deal possible.
Q: What is Inflama-Care’s Return Policy?
A: Planetary Herbals doesn’t sell the product directly, so they don’t offer a return policy. You will be subject to the return policy of the retailer you purchase from, so be sure to check it carefully. Return policies generally allow you 30-90 days to return the product in order to get a full refund.
Q: Does Inflama-Care Offer a Free Trial?
A: The manufacturer doesn’t offer any kind of free trial of Inflama-Care. There are no retail sites offering a free trial of the product at this moment, and it’s doubtful that they would. That’s why you should check the return policy carefully. An excellent return policy would allow you to get a refund if the product was ineffective, without having to return the full bottle.
Inflama-Care Review – Final Verdict
Inflama-Care is marketed as an herbal anti-inflammatory agent which is effective at treating conditions that cause swelling and pain, such as arthritis. It is made up of ingredients which are, for the most part, high-quality and backed by research. This includes Boswellia, ginger root, and turmeric.
The product may include some beneficial ingredients, but in other respects the product make-up isn’t very well thought-out. The supplements include soy, which is an allergen for numerous people. They’re also quite high in sodium, making them unsuitable for people with high blood pressure who need to restrict their sodium intake.
Despite these issues, Inflama-Care is very rich in healthy, immunity-building antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents, so it should be of some help. Remember to do your own research on all the ingredients in the supplements, so you know what you’re taking. You may also want to make a comparison with the competing joint relief products.
This product does interact with some known medications. Make an appointment with your doctor before you begin your regimen, to make sure it’s healthy for you.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you'll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: