What is Doctor’s Best MSM?
Doctor’s Best MSM is a dietary supplement that promises to support joints and organ functioning by supplying your body with MSM (methylsulfonylmethane). MSM is a naturally occurring source of sulfur that can be quickly absorbed and used up by our bodies. Sulfur helps in maintaining healthy connective tissue. Although sulfur is freely available in vegetables, fruits, and rainwater (Check the sulfur cycle), it is inadequate to make your tissue strong.
How Does It Rate?
- Doctor’s Best MSM is produced and sold by Doctor’s Best, Inc.
- Doctor’s Best, Inc. was a brainchild of a group of physicians who favored the use of alternative herbal care.
- The group has been operational since 1990 and in those 23 years, they have produced numerous dietary supplements and vitamins
- This product helps support overall joint mobility and a normal range of motion.
- magnesium stearate
- stearic acid
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Doctor’s Best MSM contains crystalline MSM that is easily absorbed and used by the body. Unlike other joint care products, Doctor’s Best MSM is not in pill form and won’t idle around in your stomach waiting to dissolve into your system
- Lack of many ingredients means Doctor’s Best MSM is not allergic to many people and not prone to side effects
- It Contains Only Natural Ingredients
- The Taste – Doctor’s Best MSM is mainly MSM which happens to be a naturally occurring source of sulfur. Thus, Doctor’s Best MSM is mainly sulfur and you can bet that you don’t want to feel the taste of sulfur. But since Doctor’s Best MSM is in powder form, you can add it to juice or other drinks to take care of the taste
- Doctor’s Best MSM doesn’t completely dissolve in water or juices leaving traces of the powder at the bottom
How Does Doctor’s Best MSM Work?
Double distilled and purified, Doctor’s Best MSM supplies your body with pure MSM which is needed in the formation of sulfur. Your body needs a continuous supply of sulfur which is an inadequate supply in the food we eat. Apart from supporting healthy connective tissues, sulfur also promotes healthy hair, skin, and nails. Keratin which is the key to healthy hair, skin, and nails, is produced by the sulfur in our bodies.
What are The Ingredients in Doctor’s Best MSM?
Doctor’s Best MSM is mainly MSM just as the name hints. There is no other active ingredient in Doctor’s Best MSM. No milk, No eggs, No fish, nothing more than MSM.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate
Your privacy is important to us
Q: How to Use Doctor’s Best MSM?
A: Doctor’s Best MSM is very easy to take. Since it is in powder, it is best taken with drinks. Take half a teaspoon of Doctor’s Best MSM and mix it with a glass of water or juice and stir to dissolve. Your drink will now be ready. Due to the sulfur taste, it is best taken with juice or better still, a fruit smoothie.
Q: Can I Use Doctor’s Best MSM When I Take Other Medication?
A: Doctor’s Best MSM is not a treatment or cure for any disease or ailment. Doctor’s Best MSM is a dietary supplement that helps maintain healthy joints
Q: What are the Side Effects of Doctor’s Best MSM?
A: There is nothing much to worry about since Doctor’s Best MSM doesn’t contain many ingredients. However, you should not take Doctor’s Best MSM if you are allergic to sulfur. Remember this product is mainly MSM.
The rest is basic precautionary measures:
- Check to see that the seal is not broken or tampered with before buying Doctor’s Best MSM
- Ensure that the product is not expired
- Don’t take Doctor’s Best MSM when breastfeeding or when pregnant before consulting your doctor
Q: Has Any Research Been Done on Doctor’s Best MSM?
A: Doctor’s Best, Inc. has a history of excellence and has been involved in numerous pieces of research. Since Doctor’s Best MSM is one of their products, we can take their word that a lot of research has been done on the product but we cannot verify the truth of that claim. Prior to writing this, we had not come across any report on the research done by either Doctor’s Best, Inc. or a third party.
Q: What People are Saying About Doctor’s Best MSM?
A: Consumers are most concerned about the cost and effectiveness of anything they buy. Since Doctor’s Best MSM is cheap (less than $10) there is nothing much being said about the product. However, the taste is still a concern to many users. Regarding effectiveness, only a handful of people think that Doctor’s Best MSM is as effective as advertised. Many consumers also think that the product is long-lasting.
Read Next – Animal Flex
Now this is the part that we put things into perspective. The product is cheap, long-lasting, and produced by a renowned company. Since Doctor’s Best MSM is in powder form, it is easy to take and is quickly absorbed by your body. Doctor’s Best MSM has a bad taste when taken with water or some juices. You will need to take Doctor’s Best MSM while it is highly diluted to evade the taste.
Consumers are pleased with its effectiveness perhaps because it only contains one joint care ingredient despite competitors having similar products with more active ingredients. Considering that it has no money back guarantee, and that there is no available research report, it would be highly advisable for you to buy alternative products such as Trivita Nopalea.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you'll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: