What is CurcuPlex 95?
CurcuPlex 95 is a natural supplement whose only active ingredient is Turmeric extract. The product is primarily to treat joint pain and inflammation, although it has many other health benefits.
Table of Contents [Show]
This supplement is very healthy for brain and neuronal health. It can also enhance your mood. The product is high in immunity-building and healing antioxidants.
It may promote healthy cell growth, stop unhealthy cell growth, and also protect the cells from damage. CurcuPlex 95 is also supposed to develop a healthy environment for microbes to live.
Who is the Manufacturer of CurcuPlex 95?
The product manufacturer is Xymogen. They’re a nutraceutical organization which has been in existence since 2003. When the company first opened, they were in distribution, but then they changed to manufacturers at some point.
The company mission is to produce natural supplements which can treat a number of diseases and health problem like arthritis and neurological conditions. Xymogen sells supplements to health care establishments and practitioners, as well as to the public.
How Does CurcuPlex 95 Work?
The joint supplement contains polyphenols, which enhance the bioavailability of other key substances and nutrients. This allows the user to experience much better physical and mental health.
It also improves their ability to recover from physical damage. CurcuPlex 95 is especially effective at treating conditions like arthritis, due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
CurcuPlex 95 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The main active ingredient is turmeric, which is a very powerful with anti-inflammatory agents to reduce the swelling and discomfort of arthritis. It’s also rich in immune-building antioxidants, which have healing properties.
- Turmeric Extract: This spice is very high in the polyphenol curcumin. This extract from the spice turmeric has some amazing health benefits, including treating joint and muscle pain and inflammation, anxiety, asthma, metabolic disorders, and inflammatory illnesses. It has a protective effect on the cells, and also has the ability to repair cell damage. This substance is filled with enriching antioxidants which strengthen physical immunity and enhance the body’s natural healing capabilities. They also contain a high anti-inflammatory content, making them excellent for reducing muscle and joint-related swelling.
- Dicalcium Phosphate: This is a biomaterial, and most often used as an additive to many foods. It’s also included in some non-food products, like toothpaste, and as an additive in many supplements.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: This is a fat-soluble form of vitamin C. This vitamin has powerful healing properties. It’s very rich in antioxidants, which strengthen the immune system and promote healing.
- Silica: Silica is actually silicon dioxide. It’s found inside quartz, and there’s a small amount inside some living beings. Silica is often added to supplements as a filler substance.
What are the Advantages of CurcuPlex 95?
- The supplement is high in antioxidants, which strengthen immunity and promote healing.
- CurcuPlex 95 strengthens brain and neuronal health.
- It may have a protective effect on the cells of your body.
- Creates an environment of healthy microbes.
What are the Disadvantages of CurcuPlex 95?
- Turmeric may cause mold side effects like digestive issues.
- Turmeric can worsen kidney stones at high doses.
- It interacts with some common medications, especially blood thinners and cancer medications.
- This product can be dangerous for children.
How Should You take CurcuPlex 95?
The manufactured recommends a daily dosage of 2 capsules, one in the morning and one in the evening. Do not take more than the suggested dose, as it can be dangerous to your health.
How Much Does CurcuPlex 95 Cost?
The manufacturer’s website does not state the price of the products unless you register for the site and start the process of buying the product. There are several other online retailers that sell the product, and they also don’t show prices.
What is CurcuPlex 95’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer doesn’t list any return policy on their official website. There may be one indicated once you log in and get the full details. You can buy the product from another online retailer, and at that point their return policy is relevant.
Does CurcuPlex 95 Offer a Free Trial?
The manufacturer isn’t offering a free trial for this product at the present time, and neither is any other retailer on the Internet. They don’t appear to give out any samples of their products, either. You have to purchase the supplement to test it out.
CurcuPlex 95 Review – Final Verdict
CurcuPlex 95 is a joint pain supplement which was developed both for the treatment of joint pain and swelling, and for the numerous other health benefits it provides. The supplement is high in anti-inflammatories, which is ideal to reduce joint inflammation in the body. It’s also quite rich in healthy antioxidants, which heal the body and make the immune system stronger.
The product does use a powerful active ingredient, turmeric, but there are also other popular ingredients which could have been included in the product. This is particularly true for joint health. In addition, Turmeric is not without its downside. At too high a dose, it can worsen kidney stones. In addition, it’s considered to have fairly high lead content.
Meet with your doctor before you begin taking this supplement, to make sure it doesn’t interact with any medications. You should always research the product and the ingredients carefully on your own, so you’re aware of what’s inside the supplements.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.