What is Arthrosamine?
Arthrosamine is a joint supplement manufactured by MD’s choice that is developed to promote optimum health of joints and cartilages. It replenishes the lost nutrients of the joint structure to heal damages caused by aging, stress, or debilitating disease such as arthritis.
How it Works?
Arthrosamine is a combination of proteins, minerals, and vitamins that are thought to be helpful in maintaining healthy joints. This product takes pride that its ingredients do not produce any interactions with other maintenance medications such as those for hypertension and diabetes.
The manufacturer of the product said that Arthrosamine does not contain any pain killer herb or drug that may cause a negative effect on the body. Each capsule contains pure nutrients to help the joints recuperate from everyday stress and friction brought by aging, daily activities, or medical condition (such as arthritis).
It may help the joints, tendons, ligaments, and cartilages to replenish their lost nutrients in order to support a healthy and fully functioning musculoskeletal system. As we all know, joint conditions are very crucial in mobility because they are the ones that support and connects the bones together, thus their health ensures a better quality of life.
This joint supplement works from within, it does not promise to miraculously eliminate joint pain but it targets the source of the problem. Arthrosamine does this by providing ample nutrients to the joints, cartilages, tendons, and ligaments.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
It also prevents too much friction by enhancing the production of lubrication between joints, this way further damage to the structure is avoided while giving time for healing.
Who is the Manufacturer of Arthrosamine?
Arthrosamine is developed by the following people:
- Dr. David F. Davenport – He is the CEO and Chairman of MD’s Choice (the manufacturer of Arthrosamine). He is a nutrition specialist and has developed multiple nutritional supplements.
- Dr. J. Eric Martin – He is the founder of MD’s Choice. He is also one of the owners of the company. He specializes in developing and testing nutritional supplements.
- Dr. Michael Bishop – He is one of the Board of Directors of MD’s Choice. He is a doctor of medicine who obtained a Ph. D in Pharmacology. He has been one of the minds behind the formulation of Arthrosamine.
Arthrosamine Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Two (2) capsules of Arthrosamine contain the following:
- Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1,167 mg – This ingredient is known mainly as a supplement for joint and cartilage health. It optimizes the healing process of damage on joints thus it is used mainly for arthritis.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 584 mg – MSM is believed to cause a decrease in joint inflammation although more studies and clinical trials are warranted.
- Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 250 mg – It is a powerful antioxidant that is commonly present in citrus fruits. It helps eliminate free radicals in order to promote healing of joints and cartilages. It also helps boost a person’s immune system.
- Manganese (Amino Acid Chelate) 8 mg – This is commonly combined with glucosamine in supplements for joint pain however there is insufficient data to prove the effectiveness of manganese in promoting joint health.
How to Use Arthrosamine?
The manufacturer of Arthrosamine recommends the daily dosage of the supplement depending on the weight of the consumer. For those weighing less than 175 lbs., 2 capsules per day is enough. For people weighing 175 – 250 lbs., 3 capsules should be taken. For people more than 250 lbs., 5 capsules is the recommended dosage each day.
The intake of the supplement is to be divided into two servings per day. An example is to take 1 capsule in the morning and the other one in the evening.
What are the Advantages of Arthrosamine?
- It may help replenish lost nutrients in the joints and cartilages
- It may increase the production of lubrication to serve as cushioning between joints
- It may help promote healthy joints, cartilage, ligaments, and tendons
- It can boost immune system
- It may improve mobility by enhancing joint condition
What are the Disadvantages of Arthrosamine?
- Seem to have no side effects.
- It takes time to show the results, the dosage plan which you need to follow properly to see result.
Can I use It When I Take Other Medication?
It is said that Arthrosamine is safe to be used along with any medication however the ingredients may pose adverse effects when used in conjunction with hypertensive drugs, neoplastic medications, and certain antibiotics.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- Do not use along with other medication without consulting first your doctor as it may cause certain adverse effects
- It is not to be used by pregnant and nursing women due to lack of clinical studies on effects on the growing fetus and breast milk
Will it Help All Joint-Related Problems?
This supplement may help improve the health of damaged joints, tendons, cartilages, and ligaments. However, there is no definitive answer if Arthrosamine can help in all joint-related conditions as it warrants clinical studies and further research.
Arthrosamine Review – Final Verdict
Arthrosamine is results based guarantee product, that isn’t limited to one bottle or 30 days. It is a finely tuned formula that works, over time, by supplying the body the necessary nutrients to help promote optimum health & healing, in forms the body can readily use. So if anyone wants to give a try to this product you can go for this, as this product is in the market from the past 20 years.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: