What is ArthroMax?
ArthroMax is a supplement that promotes healthy joints. It is manufactured by Life Extension, which also makes various other supplements.
It comes in a bottle of 60 capsules and the cost starts at $22.50 on the product’s official website.
Table of Contents [Show]
Discounts are available periodically. The manufacturer has a 12-month return policy.
ArthroMax Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Glucosamine sulfate (1500 mg): This naturally occurring fluid surrounds joints and is essential to maintaining them healthy and well lubricated. It is also found in shellfish or can be synthetically made in a laboratory. Glucosamine is taken to relieve symptoms of arthritis, joint pain, and multiple sclerosis.
- Boswellia serrata (100mg): Indian frankincense has been used in Ayurvedic (traditional Indian) system to treat joint pain, rheumatism, osteoarthritis, and tendonitis.
- UC-II (40mg): collagen type II. Collagen is found in humans and a variety of animals. It is used to fight pain caused by arthritis, injuries, and surgery.
- Collagen (10mg): this ingredient is useful in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and other joint pains.
- Boron (1.5mg): According to the Journal of Integrative Medicine, this mineral promotes healthy bones and can be used to improve muscle coordination, and treat osteoarthritis. It affects the way magnesium and phosphorus are handled by the body.
What are the Advantages of ArthroMax?
- The manufacturer is well-known and reliable.
- It might help to fight symptoms of arthritis.
- The directions are clear, making the product easy to incorporate into one’s routine.
- Ingredients and their amounts are clearly listed.
What are the Disadvantages of ArthroMax?
- Available online only
- The manufacturer does not mention if there are samples of the joint pain product available.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, don’t use the product
ArthroMax Questions and Answers
Q: Is ArthroMax safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding?
A: No adverse effects have been reported for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding and use the product. However, those who need to clear doubts should consult the use of the product when breastfeeding or pregnant.
Q: Is there a return policy?
A: Life Extension provides a refund policy of up to 12 months if customers are not satisfied with the results they obtain. The information is provided on the manufacturer’s official website.
Q: What are the Important Features?
A: ArthroMax contains a variety of ingredients that have been used traditionally to treat joint problems, such as glucosamine, collagen, and boron. Though it is over-the-counter, anyone that has doubts about its usage should consult with a qualified healthcare provider.
Q: How Should You Take ArthroMax?
A: Two capsules can be taken daily with food for best results.
Q: How Much Does ArthroMax Cost?
A: The price of the product at the manufacturer’s official website is $25.50 per bottle.
Check out: Arthri-D3 Review
ArthroMax Review – Final Verdict
ArthroMax is manufactured by Life Extension, which has extensive experience creating supplements that promote positive health outcomes.
It includes ingredients known for their positive impact on joint health, and it helps that its return policy is generous.
Many customers have had positive experiences with this supplement, but also say the effect wears off quickly.
There may be other joint pain relief products that offer longer-lasting effects compared on the market. These might be a more appealing choice for those with more severe symptoms.
ArthroMax can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.