Kirkland Fish Oil Overview
Kirkland Fish Oil is an omega-3 supplement sourced from deep water ocean fish sardines, mackerel, salmon and anchovies that not only helps support cardiovascular health but also improves healthy and flexible cell membranes, thus help support good heart health and blood vessels.
How Does It Rate?
- Kirkland Fish Oil is manufactured by brand Kirkland Signature.
- They also claim the supplement is good for the health of the brain and heart as well as it promotes the health of vision, joints and skin.
- The manufacturers claim their product has an enteric coating that reduces fish odor.
- Researchers claim smaller fish are highly recommended for fish oil because of lower exposure to mercury which is a standard observed by the manufacturers.
- Fish Oil Concentrate
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Eicsapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- Gelatin, glycerin, water and tocopherol (capsule)
- Desired odor and aftertaste – Unlike other fish oil supplements, Kirkland Fish Oil is offered in an enteric coated gel that is vanilla flavored designed to minimize fish odor and after taste.
- Manufacturer’s information – less concentrated than other brands, but still plenty of the right ingredients.
- Relief from unpleasant side effects of heartburn or indigestion that are common with other regular fish oils
- Kirkland Fish Oil has an effective agent that normalizes cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
- Blood pressure – Kirkland Fish Oil has been recommended and is known to decrease blood pressure.
- It increases the chance of bleeding.
Can I recommend this supplement to my pregnant wife?
A:If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure consult your doctor before use.
The Kirkland Fish Oil supplement is a product that purports to offer a wide range of health benefits with good heart health as well as blood vessels being paramount. The company makes an effort to offer the consumer a money back guarantee and has adopted a world class technology in ensuring safe products reaches its consumers. Kirkland Fish Oil has provided an easy to follow formulation to their products as well as ensured its nutrition values is well guaranteed.
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned health supplements and probiotic supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Kirkland Fish Oil Ques and Ans
Q: Is Kirkland Wild Alaskan Fish oil 1400 mg a very good rated product?
A: Kirkland Wild Alaskan Fish oil would be good choice as it provides omega 3 - fatty acids that supports cardiovascular and brain function and promotes healthy mood balance.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Fish Oil Concentrate : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11036827/
 Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10479465/
 Eicsapentaenoic acid (EPA) : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK209320/
 tocopherol (capsule) : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3997530/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."