In This Article
What is BioAstin?
BioAstin supplements are natural products that are meant to improve health and wellness. The benefits of BioAstin include enhancing skin health, supporting cardiovascular wellness, easing joint and tendon pain, and protecting the cells and cell membranes. These supplements are rich in antioxidants which repair the body and boost overall immunity.
- BioAstin Astaxanthin – This is an ideal joint health support supplement, and it also supports vison, heart health, and skin.
- BioAstin Hawaiian Spirulina – This is an antioxidant powerhouse which strengthens the immune system and supports cellular health.
- BioAstin Joint Astin – This is a variation on the Hawaiian Astaxanthin product, which has extra support for joint health and to decrease symptoms.
- BioAstin EyeAstin – This product supports eye health and may improve vision and protect from environmental stressors.
Who is the Manufacturer of BioAstin?
The manufacturer of these products is Nutrex Hawaii, which has their headquarters in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. A renowned physician and expert in microalgae, Dr. Gerald Cysewski, started the organization in 1990. They aim to helping people achieve ideal health and wellness.
How Does BioAstin Work?
BioAstin supplements contain vitamins and a high level of antioxidants, which are powerful and provide health benefits all over the body. They destroy free radicals roaming your system, which lowers oxidative stress. An article in Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity looks at the harms and benefits of oxidative stress for humans.
This helps to heal, and it can have a positive impact on vision, heart health, and skin, and many other parts of the body. It also strengthens the immune system. An article in Biochemist discussed boosting the immune system with antioxidants.
The products are very high in anti-inflammatory benefits which can help reduce swelling and redness in the body. For example, they can decrease joint inflammation and pain, and puffiness under the eyes.
BioAstin Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in BioAstin:
- Spirulina – This is a blue-green algae which is an ancient life form. It’s full of healthy nutrients like vitamins, minerals, and potent antioxidants. It’s also high in anti-inflammatory benefits which reduce swelling in the body, like the joints.
- Astaxanthin – This is a chemical which exists naturally in plants and animals. It’s a potent antioxidant that strengthens immunity and can support heart health, joint pain, skin, and other parts of the body. An article in Nutrients looked at astaxanthin in skin health, repair, and disease.
- Vitamin E – It’s useably derived from food, and it’s a very powerful antioxidant. Vitamin E can heal and repair the body, boost the immune system, and it’s very enriching for the skin. An article in the Sultan Qaboos University Medical Journal examined the role of Vitamin E in health and disease.
An article in Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity looked at the antioxidant, immunomodulant, and microbial-modulating activities of spirulina.
What Are the Advantages of BioAstin?
- The products could support the immune system.
- They may ease joint and tendon pain.
- BioAstin might improve visual functioning.
- They may protect the cells and cell membrane.
- BioAstin could support heart health.
What Are the Disadvantages of BioAstin?
- You may have side effects like increased bowel movements.
- The line only includes a few products.
- The products only have limited ingredients.
Q: How Should You Take BioAstin?
A: The dosage for BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin is one capsule per day. For BioAstin Hawaiian Spirulina, take 3 capsules per day. The manufacturer also recommends that you combine this product with a smoothie, or one of the other recipes they have on their site. These are the 2 main products in the line. Do not consume more than this amount under any circumstance.
Q: How Much Does BioAstin Cost?
A: This is a widely distributed product line that you can buy on the official site and from quite a few other retailers. Here are the prices on the official site:
- BioAstin 12 mg Hawaiian Astaxanthin 50 capsules – $33.99
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 75 capsules 12 mg – $44.99
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 120 capsules 4 mg – $32.99
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 270 capsules 4 mg – $60.99
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 60 capsules 4 mg – $21.99
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin Vegan 120 capsules 4 mg – $38.99
- BioAstin Supreme 60 capsules 6 mg Vegan Astaxanthin – $28.99
- Hawaiian Spirulina 180 capsules 1000mg – $27.99 (regular or spearmint)
- Hawaiian Spirulina 360 capsules 1000mg – $42.99
- Hawaiian Spirulina 400 capsules 500 mg – $29.99
- Hawaiian Spirulina Powder – $45.99
- Hawaiian Spirulina Powder 5 ounce – $21.99
- OmegaAstin – 60 capsules Vegan Astaxanthin – $29.99
- Joint Astin 120 capsules Vegetarian Astaxanthin – $38.99
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin Vegan 50 capsules 12 mg – $33.74
Q: What is BioAstin’s Return Policy?
A: BioAstin offers a 30 day return policy, although note that they will only give you credit, not money. If you are not happy with the product, send it back to the manufacturer within 30 days of the purchase date. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: Does BioAstin Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there is no free trial associated with this product line. When you buy on the official site, you make a one-time purchase.
Q: Does BioAstin Really Work?
A: The BioAstin products are very high quality brands, and this is a well-respected manufacturer. The ingredients are potent and high in antioxidants, which strengthen the immunity and help with healing in the body.
They also have powerful anti-inflammatory agents which reduce swelling in the joints and ease the pain. The BioAstin reviews largely seemed to agree that these are highly effective products.
Q: Does BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin Work?
A: The supplement doesn’t have a lot of ingredients, but it includes potent astaxanthin and Vitamin E which provide powerful antioxidant BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin benefits. The supplements benefit the joints, eyes, vision, heart, and skin. According to the BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin reviews, this is a highly effective product that provided powerful results to users.
Q: What Do the BioAstin Reviews Say?
A: The vast majority of the BioAstin reviews were very positive. Users raved about joint discomfort disappearing, better vision, and an overall feeling of health and wellness, among other things. There were only a small number of poor reviews. Some users didn’t get any benefits from the products, and others had mild side effects.
BioAstin Review – Conclusion
BioAstin is a line of all-natural supplements which support overall health and wellness. The line consists of only a few potent products which aim to improve joint, heart, skin, and visual health. The BioAstin benefits include antioxidants which help healing and repair in the body and strengthen the immune system.
Most of the BioAstin reviews had very positive things to say about the BioAstin products. Users with joint pain said it eased their discomfort and other mentioned improvements in skin health and vision. There were a smaller group of users who didn’t get the same results, and a few had mild side effects.
There are some mild BioAstin side effects that could occur from ingredients in these supplements. If you should have any uncomfortable symptoms, stop taking the product immediately. Before you begin a regimen with BioAstin, go to your doctor and get medical approval.
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned health supplements and probiotic supplements based on the available research: