What is Hot Shapers Slimming Gel?
There are tons of ways to lose weight and believe it or not, weight loss creams are actually commonplace. There are actually topical creams that claim to be able to help the user lose weight just by applying them to the skin.
The product we will be detailing today is one such cream. It is called Hot Shapers Slimming Gel. The target market for this product is anyone who wants to lose weight in certain parts of their body.
Table of Contents [Show]
The nice thing about this product if it does in fact do what it says is that the consumer can use it on specific areas of the body. In other words you can use this product to target specific areas of your body that you want to be slimmer.
For example you can apply it to your arms if you want them to be thinner or you can rub it on your belly if you want to lose some stomach fat. We are also told hat Hot Shapers Slimming Gel can improve skin elasticity.
Who is the Manufacturer of Hot Shapers Slimming Gel?
This is sort of the interesting part about Hot Shapers Slimming Gel because it is made by a company Hot Shapers that specializes in designing shape slimming clothing. They offer products for both men and women who want to get in shape and look better.
Many of their products are clothing but they do make supplements and creams as well. Hot Shapers Slimming Gel itself is billed as a great way to improve your weight loss efforts and yield better results. It can be used on various parts of the body as well.
How Does Hot Shapers Slimming Gel Work?
One of the functions of this product is to improve the appearance of the skin and the way it does that is by affecting skin with cellulite. Creams like Hot Shapers Slimming Gel may show some promise for eliminating cellulite therefore making the skin look better.
By eliminating cellulite and the fat cells that are partly to blame for cellulite, it may also be possible that Hot Shapers Slimming Gel can make certain parts of the user’s body look more toned and in shape.
Hot Shapers Slimming Gel Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients in Hot Shapers Slimming Gel seem to be generally safe as many of them are very common in topical creams. Still, side effects may still occur and you should talk to a medical professional before using Hot Shapers Slimming Gel. Take a look at some of the ingredients:
- Isopropyl Alcohol – This ingredient is found in many skin care product because it acts as a cleansing astringent.
- Glycerin Menthol – Glycerin menthol attracts, traps and binds moisture to the skin.
- Carbomer – Carbomer is an emulsifying agent and is used to keep ingredient components from separating.
- Camphor – Camphor is said to help blood flow in the areas that it is applied and to reduce swelling.
- Sodium Hydroxide – Sodium hydroxide may be used as a cleansing agent and to maintain pH balance in skin products.
What are the Advantages of Hot Shapers Slimming Gel?
- One of the advantages of Hot Shapers Slimming Gel is that it can be used on multiple areas of the body.
- This product may also be able to improve the skin’s elasticity.
- By eliminating cellulite, this product may also eliminate fat cells.
- This product may have the ability to tone and firm the user’s body.
What are the Disadvantages of Hot Shapers Slimming Gel?
- There are a number of synthetic compounds in this product
- It is thought that isopropyl alcohol has no skin nourishing abilities and can be harmful to the skin
- Hot Shapers Slimming Gel may cause some redness, itching or rash
- You may have to use this product in tandem with other Hot Shapers products in order for it to work properly
How Should You Use Hot Shapers Slimming Gel?
Hot Shapers Slimming Gel is intended for use only by adults who should rub the gel into the desired areas of the body until it has completely absorbed. You should do this twice a day.
How Much Does Hot Shapers Slimming Gel Cost?
You can get this product directly from the manufacturer where the price for a 4 ounce bottle will be $15.00 and the price for a 6 ounce bottle is $25.
What is Hot Shapers Slimming Gel’s Return Policy?
You can return Hot Shapers Slimming Gel for a refund or an exchange if you return your item within 30 days of the delivery date and if the item has not been used.
Does Hot Shapers Slimming Gel Offer a Free Trial?
The Hot Shapers website does not make any mention of a free trial for Hot Shapers Slimming Gel and neither to the retail sites that sell it.
Hot Shapers Slimming Gel Review – Final Verdict
Hot Shapers Slimming Gel is a product that is said to have benefits for the skin and body. These benefits include improved skin elasticity. We are also told that Hot Shapers Slimming Gel will help flatten the user’s stomach. The effects of this product may also be felt on multiple problem areas of the body.
The consumer should take into account the fact that Hot Shapers Slimming Gel contains isopropyl alcohol which may have no benefits to the skin. This is also not a suitable product for those looking for a natural slimming cream.
Some redness, itching or rash may occur when using Hot Shapers Slimming Gel. There are plenty of slimming creams on the market so we urge the consumer to take a look at some before committing to Hot Shapers Slimming Gel.
A topical fat burner may be the missing piece in your overall fitness regimen. Topical fat burners can enhance the appearance of your abs. In addition to an intense fitness regimen and a healthy diet, cutting gels can help reduce the appearance of unsightly surface fat revealing a trim, fit, and sculpted physique.
Below you'll find some of the most effective topical fat burning products on the market today, in our opinion.