Brittany Ferri, OTR-L, CCTP
Occupational Therapist & Founder of Simplicity of Health, LLC | Consultant | Author
- PhD in Integrative Mental Health from Saybrook University
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy from Quinnipiac University
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Founder of Simplicity of Health
- Lead Mental Health Therapist, Western State Hospital
- Mental Health Occupational Therapist, Bristol Hospital
- Lead Occupational Therapist, Five Star Senior Living
- Board-Certified Occupational Therapist, NBCOT
- Licensed Occupational Therapist, Department of Public Health (New York, Washington, California)
Brittany Ferri, PhD, OTR/L is the founder of a writing and consulting company called Simplicity of Health. She has experience in program development, behavioral health, pediatrics, and telehealth.
She has served as an adjunct occupational therapy professor and guest lectured at 20+ OT/OTA programs. Her media presence includes publishing five books as well as being quoted as a health expert by NBC News, WebMD, CNN, and other outlets.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.