Brittany Ferri, OTR-L, CCTP
Occupational Therapist & Founder of Simplicity of Health, LLC | Consultant | Author
- Doctor of Philosophy - PhD, Integrative Mental Health from Saybrook University
- Master's degree, Occupational Therapy from Quinnipiac University
- Occupational Therapist at Simplicity of Health
- Creator of Social Fly Motion-Capture Program, using Point Motion Toolset at Mundo Pato Inc./ UnitusTI
- Lead Occupational Therapist at Western State Hospital
- Psychiatric Occupational Therapist at Bristol Hospital and Health Care Group, Inc.
- NY Licensed Occupational Therapist: New York State Education Department
- CO Licensed Occupational Therapist: Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Guam Licensed Occupational Therapist: Guam Board of Allied Health Examiners
Brittany Ferri is a registered and licensed occupational therapist with a specialty in psychosocial rehabilitation, natural health and wellness consulting, and complementary and alternative modalities (CAMs).
She is passionate about addressing the emotional and physical needs of all her clients.
She has clinical and leadership experience in behavioral health and cognitive rehab, with non-clinical experience as a textbook author, teletherapy professional, adjunct professor, and utilization reviewer. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, biking, drinking tea, and gardening.