What is Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser?
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser is a daily foaming cleanser that washes away dirt, makeup, and other impurities to leave skin smooth and soft. It contains natural enzymes that exfoliate and condition instead of drying out skin.
Kate Somerville products are backed by advanced science and contain progressive, healing ingredients.
The ExfoliKate Cleanser is $38 on the manufacturer’s site. It is also sold at retailers like Sephora, but it is usually about the same price everywhere.
The company provides an optional Auto-Delivery program through the official website that helps you save 10% and allows you to receive deluxe samples.
How Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Works?
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser uses glycolic and lactic acids to get rid of unwanted buildup, leaving only fresh, new skin cells behind, free of impurities.
Pineapple, pumpkin, and papaya enzymes work to condition skin as they exfoliate and cleanse so that skin isn’t dried out.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser is a daily foaming wash applied to the face and neck.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Stearic Acid: saturated fatty acid
- Sodium CocoylGlycinate: cleaning agent made from coconut oil
- Lauramidopropyl Betaine: fatty acids derived from coconut oil
- Glycerin: moisture-attracting compound
- Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate: naturally derived sugar used as a surfactant
- Cetearyl Phosphate: emulsifier
- Xylitylglucoside: moisturizer made from wheat sugars
- Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate: lubricant
- Anhydroxylitol: skin conditioner
- Xylitol: sugar alcohol
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
What are the Advantages of Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser?
- It might remove impurities from the skin.
- It may leave skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Doesn’t dry out skin.
- It might help diminish the look of pores.
- There are many customer reviews available to view on the site.
- You can purchase this product at major retailers.
- There is an optional Auto-Delivery program that saves you money.
What are the Disadvantages of Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser?
- No documentation supporting claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser works best when used alongside the ExfoliKate Exfoliating Treatment.
The Auto-Delivery program allows you to save 10% on future orders and receive free deluxe samples through subscription orders.
Use in the morning and at night daily. Wet your face, and apply a small amount of the cleanser to your face and neck, massaging for 30 seconds. Rinse and pat dry.
Q: How do I sign up for the Auto-Delivery program?
A: When you check out, you choose the Auto-Delivery option. You can then set up how often you want the product delivered: every 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 9 months.
Q: How big is the tube?
A: Each tube contains 4 floz.
Q: Which are the alternatives to Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser?
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Review – Final Verdict
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser has an official website that is highly informative. The site explains in detail what the ingredients are, what the product does, and how to use it properly.
It also has a section where customers can leave reviews. However, no documentation backing the claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser is meant to cleanse the skin of impurities and dead skin cells while conditioning it for a soft, smooth feel.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser is also very affordable and can be purchased through major retailers like Sephora. The company provides money-saving deals through the Auto-Delivery program.
There are many daily foaming wash products on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Now that you know what a priority it should be to use a good facial cleanser, hopefully you'll make sure it's part of your regimen. A good face cleanser can keep your face clear of dirt and impurities, and over the long run it can give you younger looking skin.
Below are some of the best facial cleansers on the market today, in our opinion.