In This Review
Overview of Tru Alchemy Lunar Lash Serum
Lunar Lash is a night-time eyelash serum formulated with collagen peptides, keratin, and stem cells to inspire lash growth.
Lunar Lash ingredients supposedly work from the inside out. They penetrate the skin to boost growth by ushering the lashes into a new growth phase. To spice things, even more, this product is free from synthetic fragrance and dye, parabens, and sulfates, making it suitable for most users. And with nightly use, this product may live up to its full potential as per the manufacturer’s claims.
How Does It Rate?
- The brand behind Lunar Lash is Tru Alchemy.
- A company that designs beauty and skincare formulations by using impactful and intentional ingredients.
- In this regard, Tru Alchemy tries to create magical products that are both experiential and effective without compromising responsibility and mindfulness to the environment.
- Apart from Lunar Lash, other products by Tru Alchemy are Quench Crème, Glow Serum, and Spot Check.
- Collagen peptides
- Silk amino acids
- Activated Vitamin C
- May enhance lash growth
- May improve lash thickness and strength
- May increase lash moisture and shine
- May protect lash from environmental damage
- Claims to be a clean and gentle formula
- Results may be individualized
- Results may be gradual and not instant
Tru Alchemy Lunar Lash Serum Reviews – How Does It Work?
The magical aspect of Lunar Lash lies in the ingredients. These ingredients contain naturally occurring peptides, proteins, and other nurturing ingredients to stimulate lash growth.
These ingredients seep into the skin and work to nourish the lashes, prompting them to grow longer. Therefore, when used continuously, Lunar Lash supports the growth of longer, stronger, thicker, and fuller eyelashes that accentuate your eyes and overall appearance.
Lunar Lash Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Here are some of the PhenQ Complete Meal Shake ingredients:
– this is a patented moisturizer that helps to attract and retain moisture to improve skin radiance and texture. A research study in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology revealed that hyaluronic acid significantly decreases by wrinkles by 40%. On the other hand, it increased skin hydration by 96% and skin firmness and elasticity by 55% after 8 weeks of study .
– these naturally occurring peptides are infused in the formula to help nourish eyelashes from the inside out. A clinical trial in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology sought to test the effectiveness of a polyp growth factor serum and concluded it to be effective. The serum contained growth peptides and was found to increase eyelash length, luster, thickness, and volume in as early as 30 days .
Silk amino acids
– this ingredient works to coat lashes and infuse the cuticles with moisture. The amino acid content of the silk fibroin is claimed to contain the natural moisturizing factor which is effective in reconstructing the skin’s moisturizing system. According to studies in the Indian Journal of Biotechnology, fibroin containing cream was found to retain higher moisture in the skin, leaving it supple and soft .
– this is a naturally occurring protein that protects the hair, skin, and nails from damage. In a study in the journal of Biotechnology Reports, K31, a type I acidic keratin was found to be essential for maintaining the hair tensile strength. After a single treatment of K31, the strength of chemically damaged hair was improved. Additionally, there was a marked improvement in the smoothness, diameter, and mechanical strength of the damaged hair .
– this is a powerful antioxidant that visibly eliminates fine lines, wrinkles, and sunspots. This activated vitamin is claimed to be stronger than traditional formulas. A review article in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology claims that topical vitamin C has antiaging, antipigmentary, and photoprotective properties. It works to increase collagen synthesis, stabilize collagen fibers, and decrease collagen degradation. Additionally, vitamin C replenishes vitamin E and works with it to prevent oxidative damage .
Alternatives to Lunar Lash Eyelash Serum
Tru Alchemy Lunar Lash Serum – FAQ’s
Q: How To Use Lunar Lash Eyelash Serum?
A: Lunar Lash is to be used as the last step of a nightly routine. After cleansing your face, apply a thin line of the serum along the lash line. For better results, use this lash serum nightly.
Q: How Much Does Lunar Lash Serum Cost?
A: On the official website, 1 Tube costs $39.00 on a one-time purchase and $34.00 for monthly purchase. You can earn discounts if you buy this product in bulk. For instance, buying 3 Tube costs $24.00 each.
Q: What is Lunar Lash Return Policy?
A: Tru Alchemy offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the results, you can return your purchase within the 60-day window.
Q: Does Tru Alchemy Lunar Lash Offer a Free Trial?
A: At the moment of writing, this product does not have a free trial.
Lunar Lash Review – Final Verdict
Eyelashes are responsible for protecting the eyeball from foreign materials. Components such as signaling molecules, growth factors, cytokines, and hormones are believed to influence the growth cycle. The lashes grow in phases known as anagen, catagen, and telogen.
Tru Alchemy’s Lunar Lash is a stimulating serum that claims to improve eyelash length, thickness, and fullness. Unlike other options, this method is non-invasive and easy to adopt in a skincare routine. It is used nightly which furthers its convenience.
Apart from its convenience, Lunar Lash features stellar ingredients which are known to be effective and safe for consumer use. Since the brand pledges to use clean, safe, and gentle formulas to cater to all skin needs, this product could be an awesome addition to your vanity.
Customer reviews for this product are generally positive. On reputable sites, this eye serum is claimed to work effectively. Users loved their purchase and almost 90% of the consumers gave it a rating of 5 stars. The overall rating for this product is 4.9 stars.
In the Lunar Lash reviews, customers shared that they noticed the results after 2 weeks, meaning the serum works gradually. However, the users affirmed that the serum worked for them. Therefore it is worth a try.
Compared to similar products, this serum is quite affordable considering that a tube lasts up to 2 months. High prices lash serums could go up to $170.00 which is rather expensive if you are on a budget. In terms of ingredients, this product matches up to its competition thus may work effectively.
A point to note, eyelash serums may not necessarily grow lashes but may strengthen the existing ones and prevent them from breaking. They may also swell and give the lashes a thicker and fuller look which is what you want to achieve. In this case, you can help stimulate this process by using an eyelash serum consistently.
Buying an eyelash enhancer is not an easy thing to do. The most important aspect you have to consider is safety. This is because some eyelash enhancers contain harsh chemicals that can cause serious eye problems. Another important factor is effectiveness. Of course, you want the fastest and most considerable results possible. To find the best products, you have to inspect each product carefully which will take a lot of time since there are hundreds of eyelash enhancers being sold on the market. To find the best eyelash enhancer on today’s cut-throat market, we have inspected, tested and evaluated each eyelash enhancer mentioned below.
Below are some of the best Eyelash Enhancer products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned eyelash and eyebrows enhancing serums based on the available research::
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Efficacy of a new topical nano-hyaluronic acid in humans https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3970829/
 An open-label, single-center, safety and efficacy study of eyelash polygrowth factor serum https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7158911/
 Moisturizing efficiency of silk protein hydrolysate: silk fibroin https://www.researchgate.net/publication/233992789_Moisturizing_efficiency_of_silk_protein_hydrolysate_Silk_fibroin
 Health improvement of human hair and their reshaping using recombinant keratin k31 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6218806/
 Topical vitamin C and the skin: mechanisms of action and clinical applications https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5605218/
 Enhanced Eyelashes: Prescription and Over-the-Counter Options https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC3036812/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."