In This Article
What is Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum?
Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum is a lash enhancing serum which promises to give you longer, thicker, fuller lashes. It both promotes growth and prevents the lashes from falling out. This serum deeply hydrates your lashes, leaving them healthier-looking. The manufacturer promises this will leave you with a more glamorous appearance.
Who is the Manufacturer of Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum?
This product is manufactured by a company called Beverly Hills MD, LLC which is located in Beverly Hills, California. It was founded by Dr. John Layke and Dr. Payman Danielpour, two cosmetic surgeons who practiced for 10 years before starting the company. This organization is primarily dedicated to producing skin care products.
How Does Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum Work?
Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum contains ingredients which elevate the level of keratin in the eyelashes. This is the main structural material that makes up hair. It helps the lashes to grow in both longer and thicker, giving an overall fuller look.
A study published in Biotechnology Reports found that keratin on human hair led to greater smoothness, strength, and diameter.
This serum also contains some very hydrating ingredients like sodium hyaluronate. This deeply moisturizes the lashes, gets rid of dryness, and improves their health. A study in the Archives of General Internal Medicine found that hyaluronic acid led to hair growth and hair quality improvement.
There are other ingredients like milk protein which nourish the hair and the follicles and prevent them from breaking. In addition, this product contains some antioxidants which can repair damage to the hair by killing free radicals, reducing oxidative stress, and protecting it from future damage.
Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Here are some of the primary active Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum ingredients:
- Milk Protein – This ingredient contains 9 of the amino acids that are essential for life, which is why it provides so much in the way of nutrients to the lashes. In addition, it improves their ability to hold moisture, making them more hydrated. It can also give the lashes a shiny, glamourous appearance. An article in the Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research looked at the health-related aspects of milk protein.
- Tocopherol – These are the major types of vitamin E. They are very high in antioxidants, which can repair damage to the lashes and protect them from environmental harm. In addition, they help to maintain the growth of the lashes. A study in Tropical Life Sciences Research looked at the effects of this substance on the hair of healthy volunteers and found that it increased hair growth.
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 – This is a chain of amino acids which can elevate the production of keratin in the lashes. The additional amount of this protein can lead to longer, fuller, thicker lashes. It can also kill free radicals and lower oxidative stress, helping to repair damage. A study in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology said that this peptide stimulates eyelash growth.
What are the Advantages of Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum?
- Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum can make your eyelashes long and full.
- The product promotes healthy eyelash growth.
- Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum deeply moisturizes the lashes.
- This product can prevent the eyelashes from falling out.
- It leaves you with glamorous looking eyelashes.
What are the Disadvantages of Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum?
- You may have an allergic reaction to an ingredient, causing a rash on the skin near the eyes.
- Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum is somewhat expensive.
- If you get this in your eyes, it could cause an irritation.
Other Beverly Hills MD Products
- Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex
- Beverly Hills MD Lift + Firm Sculpting Cream
- Beverly Hills MD Crepe Correcting Body Complex
- Beverly Hills MD Anti-Aging Lip Enhancer
- Beverly Hills MD Dark Spot Corrector
Q: How Should You Apply Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum?
A: You should use this product twice a day. It’s easy to use; you simply apply it to your upper lashes in the same way you put on mascara. It’s important to use an overhand approach, not from under the lash. This prevents it from getting in your eyes. Try to use it on a daily basis but missing an application here and there will not affect the results.
Q: How Much Does Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum Cost?
A: You can purchase Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum on the manufacturer’s Official Website. No other retailers sell the item. The prices are as follows:
- 1 Bottle – $85
- 2 Bottles – $153
- 3 Bottles – $216.75
Q: What is Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 60-day return policy. If you’re not pleased with your product, contact the company and then send the item back within 60 days of the day it was shipped to you. You’ll get a full refund, minus shipping and handling charges.
Q: Does Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trail associated with Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum. You can make a one-time purchase on the Official Website.
Q: What Do the Reviews for Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum Say?
A: The Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum reviews are on the manufacturer’s official website, and there are quite a few on other sites as well. The reviews were very positive. Most of the reviewers said they got a lot of benefit from this product in terms of thick, long lashes. Users seemed to find it worth the cost.
Q: Does Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum Work?
A: Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum greatly increases the production of keratin in the eyelashes, leading to growth and thickness. This should be an effective method for enhancing the eyelashes. In addition, the Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum reviews mostly spoke very well of this product and were happy with the results they got.
Q: Is Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum a Safe Product?
A: The ingredients in Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum are very safe organic substances. There’s a chance that you could have an allergic reaction to an ingredient and develop a skin rash on your eyelids. If so, discontinue use of this product right away.
If you get Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum in your eyes, makes sure you wash it thoroughly right away.
Q: On average, how long does a tube of eyelash serum last?
A: Each tube of Thick + Full Brow Enhancing Serum is a 4-week supply when used as directed. An eyebrow growth cycle lasts 12 to 15 weeks, which is why Beverly Hills MD recommends buying the 3-tube package to see maximum results.
Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum Review – Conclusion
Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum is a natural product aimed to make your eyelashes more elegant looking. This product boosts the amount of keratin in your lashes, making them grow longer and thicker. It also deeply hydrates the lashes, moisturizing and leaving them healthy.
The Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum reviews were mostly quite good. Many users noted how much thicker and longer their lashes were, and they were happy with their new appearance. Quite a few people said they were planning to repurchase the product.
If you have an allergy to one of the ingredients in the serum, you may develop a rash on the skin above your eyes. If this happens, stop using the product immediately. You may want to see a dermatologist before trying this to make sure it won’t irritate your skin.
Where To Find It?
Product can be purchased through the Official Website.