In This Review
Quench Creme Overview
Quench Crème is an advanced moisturizing crème that hydrates the deeper layers of the skin. It is formulated with anti-aging agents that focus on restoring skin firmness and smoothness.
It also contains components that work to repair the skin’s barrier function, leaving the skin softer and more youthful. With daily use, this crème may leave your skin dewy and radiant.
Quench Crème is also free from dye, fragrance, parabens, and sulfate, making it safer for most users. Additionally, this product is cruelty-free and formulated, and packaged responsibly.
How Does It Rate?
- The company behind Quench Crème is Scale Media, a tech-driven company that innovates and sets up CPG brands under the beauty, health, and wellness categories.
- The products also embrace a holistic medicine approach by factoring nature, science, beauty, and overall consumer experience to be in line with Scale Media’s mission.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Polyglutamic Acid
- Botanical Lipid Blend
- Activated Vitamin C
- Crème contains natural, clean, and gentle ingredients
- Improves hydration in the upper and deeper layers of the skin
- Helps eliminate fine lines, wrinkles, and rough texture
- Helps plump the skin, leaving it looking smoother and youthful
- May not cause oiliness as it is a light-weight cream
- The product is sold online via the company’s website
- It is not clear whether users with sensitive skin can use this cream
How Does Quench Creme Work?
Quench Crème contains wholesome ingredients in its formula that target dullness, rough texture, dehydration, fine lines, wrinkles, sagginess, and loss of elasticity of the skin. This unique blend of moisture-loving and collagen-boosting ingredients work together, giving the skin a radiant, dewy, and youthful appearance.
Quench Creme Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
These are some of the primary active ingredients in Tru Alchemy Glow Serum:
– This is a patented moisturizer that contains sodium hyaluronate. It is claimed to retain up to 1000 times its weight in moisture. Hyaluronic acid and its salts are known to deliver skin rejuvenation.
Studies in the International Journal of Biological Macromolecules claim that HA formulations exhibit remarkable anti-wrinkle, antiaging, space-filling, and skin hydration properties. Additionally, HA was found to improve skin tightness and elasticity.
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
– This plant-based protein is extracted from rice bran. It is water-soluble and used in cosmetics to plump skin and enhance elasticity.
A research study in the Journal of Functional Foods found that rice protein hydrolysate improved antioxidant capacity on UVB-irradiated photodamage. It also influenced moisture content thus proving that rice protein and its characteristic peptides play vital roles in skin protection. Therefore, RPH is a novel and functional cosmetic ingredient.
– This is a hydrating acid that draws adequate moisture to the skin, enhancing its radiance. Polyglutamic acid is produced by various Bacillus species and has potential application in medicine and cosmetics.
Clinical trials in the Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences proved that polyglutamic acid has extraordinary moisturizing, therapeutic and antimicrobial properties. Following these benefits, this ingredient can be used in the food, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical fields.
Botanical Lipid Blend
– This is a blend of jojoba oil, macadamia seed oil, and olive oil. These oils work together to maintain the integrity of the skin barrier. A study in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences that plant oils such as jojoba oil and olive oil have therapeutic effects thanks to their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. The article further provided that these oils accelerated wound healing and skin barrier repair.
– Quench Crème’s vitamin C is claimed to be 50 times the traditional formulas. It works to eliminate fine lines, dark circles, and wrinkles. A review in the Indian Dermatology Online Journal declares that vitamin C is a potent antioxidant drug that has multiple benefits when used topically. Vitamin C can be used to prevent changes caused by photoaging. It can also be used in treating hyperpigmentation.
SEE ALSO – Beverly Hills MD Deep Wrinkle Filler Review
Alternatives to Quench Creme
Your privacy is important to us
Quench Creme – FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Apply Quench Creme?
A: Dot Quench Crème onto your face and massage evenly using gentle upward strokes. To be used morning and night on clean skin.
Q: How Much Does Quench Creme Cost?
A: You can purchase this product as a one-time purchase or monthly automatic delivery.
One-time purchase the costs are:
- 1 jar – $39.00
- 2 jars – $37.00
- 4 jars – $35.00
Automatic delivery costs:
- 1 jar – $35.00
- 2 jars – $33.00
- 4 jars – $31.00
Q: What is Quench Creme Return Policy?
A: This cream comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. Users who are not satisfied with their purchase can return this product and get a refund.
Q: Does Quench Creme Offer a Free Trial?
A: At the moment of writing, this product does not offer any free trials. On that note, you can only experience the effectiveness of the cream by purchasing a jar.
Quench Creme Review – Final Verdict
Quench Crème is a facial cream that serves as a daily moisturizer and an antiaging formula. It features stellar ingredients that work to hydrate the skin and boost collagen production to bar skin dryness, aging, roughness, and sagging.
In terms of color, this product has an attractive sea-foam green color and a pleasant melon/cucumber scent. Its texture is lightweight, making the application a pleasant experience as well.
Apart from its lovely experience, Quench Crème may leave up to its claims. Reviews on the official website reveal that this cream is gentle and a great alternative for retinol. Users appreciated the product’s moisturizing effects, light-weight nature, and pleasant smell.
On one key retailer site, Quench Crème received 5 stars with most customers loving its effectiveness. A user shared that this product eliminates scars on her skin. Most users who loved it said that they would continue using it in the future.
Although Quench Crème targets dry skin, it may be suitable for users with normal and oily skin. And since it is free from most allergens, it may work for users with sensitive skin too.
However, to achieve the skin that you desire, you should be willing to adopt a healthier lifestyle. For starters, a balanced diet is a way to get all the skin-loving nutrients into your body. Secondly, staying hydrated throughout the day is the surest way to keep your skin supple and moisturized. Thirdly, indulge in regular exercises for better skin and general wellbeing.
By improving your lifestyle, your skin will ultimately become more radiant and youthful. And whichever product you use on your skin, its effects will be compounded. Therefore, when selecting a skincare product, go for products from reputable brands and those with potent ingredients and good reviews like this luxurious cream. You can order Quench Crème and other Tru Alchemy products at TrueAlchemySkin.com.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: