Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream
Whenever we feel exhausted and stressed out, this is clearly noticeable in our eyes. Sometimes, eye makeups or concealer couldn’t even mask dull and tired-looking eyes.
The fast-paced lifestyle invites the signs of aging earlier than usual.
You are in your early twenties, but how come you’re starting to notice wrinkles, dark spots or circles around your eyes?
After a while, there’s puffiness of the eyes caused by eye bags and visible signs of fatigue. Then soon enough, you look like ten times your actual age!
Blaming the fact that we are all advancing in age is never a mature and effective solution; nonetheless, we should be grateful about it.
We have no control over our age, but the effects of aging, definitely we have the power over them.
Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream is a one-stop solution formulated to give remedy to this long-time issue of premature aging.
This eye cream is generally revolutionized because of its unique formula focusing on a more youthful-looking skin, specially designed for the most delicate part of our skin – the eye area.
Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream concentrates on the production of healthy proteins that are essential in maintaining the skin’s natural glow and elasticity.
Proteins are useful in regularizing and increasing the mass production of healthy skin cells or tissues that prevent our skin from the effects of harmful toxins and other environmental pollutions that can accelerate the visible signs of aging on the skin such as wrinkles and dryness.
Hence, as one of the highly-demand eye cream products on the market today, let’s have a short review on some of the important information and benefits that Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream offers to our skin as an alternative way to fight the ruining effects of premature aging.
Along with this product many users wonder how long does Plexaderm last.
How Does It Rate?
- Manufactured by one of the most leading beauty care and cosmetic manufacturers in the world named Lancome Paris.
- The company gained a reputation for its luxury beauty products that are distributed globally, the company is owned by L’Oréal since 1964.
- The company offers skin care, fragrances, and different cosmetic products at higher-end prices.
- The company was founded by Armand Petitjean in France in 1935, and just celebrated its diamond (75th) anniversary in 2010.
- The founder’s vision is simply to create a beauty or health care product that promotes the French trademark of elegance and luxury all over the world.
- Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract
- The product helps to reduce the visible signs of aging such as skin lines and wrinkles
- It also lessens the effects of skin discoloration due to eye bags by maintaining the skin’s normal tone
- It moisturizes the skins’ surface and outer layer preventing it from breakage, dryness, and peeling
- The product has antioxidants such as proteins and vegetable oils responsible for the normal production of healthy skin cells that maintain the skin’s natural glow and help it to look firmer and elastic
- The product is formulated by one of the most prominent cosmetic manufacturers in the world, the Lancome Paris
- The eye cream has home-based fluids that contained alcohol, though it has the benefit of allowing the cream to dry quickly right after applying it, it may also cause skin irritation, especially around the delicate skin around the eyes
Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream Ingredients – Are They Safe And Effective?
There are numerous major ingredients contains in Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream.
– A kind of cyclic silicon-based polymer. This substance is primarily beneficial as a skin conditioning agent and emollient. Like any other kind of silicon, Cyclohexasiloxane, when applied to the skin, gives a soothing and silky feeling and acts as a mild water repellent or solvent that forms a protective barrier over the skin’s surface.
It can minimize the visible effects of wrinkles and fine lines, giving your face a plump and fresh look.
– A kind of substance that is associated with polyol (sugar alcohol) compound. This is an odorless liquid that is widely recognized and used for different pharmaceutical products and formulations.
Glycerin in No.7 Eye Cream is included this ingredient to enhance the skin’s smoothness by providing hydration and improving the look of the delicate skin around the eyes. It has the ability to attract and retain moisture in the skin, preventing excessive drying and evaporation, which are the main causes of dryness and peeling.
Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract
– A kind of substance derived from plant seeds and acts as wax or vegetable oil. This is one of the well-known ingredients in any anti-aging products because it reduces skin puffiness under the skin around the eyes.
This substance also protects the skin from too much accumulation of fat tissues that are a huge threat for healthy and firmer skin.
– A substance that is derived from sugars, especially when you heat and melt it. Caramel is an excellent source of protein, a nutrient that is beneficial to our skin because it preserves and provides energy to our muscles, a kind of process that is helpful in normalizing the production of skin cells to make it more youthful and glow.
Alternatives to Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream:
Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream – FAQs
Q: When & How To Use (Direction To Use)
A: As for the recommendation, the eye cream is a night product so use it as an overnight repair essence.
Gently apply a small amount of the eye cream around the skin of your eyes, massage it gently until the cream is finally absorbed by the skin. Then make sure to rinse it off the next morning.
Q: Does It Suit All Skin Types?
A: Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream is generally formulated for all skin types, especially the mature and adult ones.
Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream Reviews from Customers
Great work and no irritation of my extremely sensitive skin-Kathy
Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream Worth Money!
After using it for a week, my under-eye wrinkle has slightly lessened.-Ania
Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream Reviews – Final Verdict
After sorting information and a keen review on the product, Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream is a highly concentrated anti-aging product that effectively protects the skin, especially those around the eye area against the visible effects of premature aging such as wrinkles, dark circles and spots, and dryness.
We can conclude that the product is generally safe and effective because it is stringently formulated by one of the highly respected cosmetic manufacturers around the globe.
So this one is worth to try on and invest your money in to enjoy the benefit of youthful skin.
However, this product comes with a price tag. If you’re on a budget, it wouldn’t hurt to look for other competitor brands that offer the same benefits yet within your means. You can check out some other eye creams with the same benefits such as First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy Reviews.
Make sure to look for credible customer feedback and reviews, check out the ingredients, the manufacturer’s background, free trial or satisfaction guarantee seal.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you'll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging eye creams and eye serums based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."