Illumatone Skin Serum is a skin serum created to fight signs of aging in the skin under and around the eyes. The product’s formula can also treat eczema and even irritation. The serum is manufactured by the Illumatone company and is available with a free trial for up to 14 days, after which the product must be returned to avoid being charged the full cost.
Use one drop per eye and massage until fully absorbed.
- Aloe Vera: rich in antioxidants, it can be used an anti-inflammatory, to moisturize the skin, and treat skin conditions such as eczema. It is a cactus-like plant used in various traditional folk system.
- Peptides: chains of amino acids that help replenish the skin and stimulate the production of collagen.
- Vitamins: the product does not specify which vitamins are used in its formula, but many vitamins help even skin tone, boost the skin’s natural healing response. Many also protect the skin from UV rays or help rid the skin of past UV ray damage.
- Antioxidants: these help fight aging by combating free radicals that promote premature aging.
- The formula uses vitamins and antioxidants that help fight the signs of again.
- A 14-day trial is available so that customers can test the product on their skin.
- Negative side effects have not been reported for this product.
- The serum is safe for all skin types.
- The product’s formula includes vitamins, peptides, and antioxidants.
- The product is manufactured with slow-release molecules.
- The product’s website does not provide links to scientific studies that support its claims.
- Although the list of ingredients is provided, it is not specific considering the variation of vitamins and nutrients that could be used in the product’s formula.
- Not returning the product within the first 14-days results in an automatic charge and enrollment.
- Reviews of this product cannot be found on well-known retail sites such as Amazon.
- The cost of the product is not prominently listed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I purchase Illumatone Skin Serum?
The serum is available online-only for now and is only sold through its official website.
How does the trial period work?
Customers first order the product through its trial period and have 14 days to return it. There are no obligations for those who return the product during the allotted time period, but those who don’t return it by then are charged the full cost and enrolled in a monthly refill program.
Illumatone Skin Serums seems like a product worth testing that could result in smoother, more hydrated skin around the eyes. The manufacturer offers a 14-day trial that allows customers to test the product’s formula without obligation.
Customers who have paid the full cost state that the product is affordable. However, it’s hard to find reviews for this product on well-known websites in order to see what others have to say.
Though a list of ingredients is provided, the manufacturer does not specify the types of vitamins or peptides in the product’s formula. Those who don’t return the product within the first 14 days will be charged the product’s full amount and be enrolled in an automatic refill program.
Perhaps a product that provides more specific information and has a longer trial period would be a better choice.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.