About First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy
First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy is an anti-aging eye treatment that claims to give skincare benefits as well as brighten the under eye area and make you look more youthful and have better-looking skin. It is from a company called First Aid Beauty that wanted to make drugstore skincare better and more helpful.
First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy works to brighten the under eye area with a combination of non-irritating ingredients and helpful components. It does not have any harsh chemicals and has ingredients that are somewhat unique to the brand.
First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy Features
First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy has many product features such as having ingredients that are known for helping with the skin, natural components, and a unique stainless steel applicator to apply the product with.
Ingredients in First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy
There are quite a few excellent ingredients in First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy such as:
- Retinyl: This is a known component that helps natural collagen in the skin and helps lessen fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycerin: This element works to hydrate the skin and give it a natural glow.
- Licorice Root and Caffeine: These ingredients combine to get rid of the puffy skin and dark circles.
- Coralline Extract: This is an ingredient that is a red algae. It works as an antioxidant and works to get rid of puffiness as well as soothe the skin area under the eye.
How to Use First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy?
Using First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy is quite easy. You simply squeeze the package to get about a dot size amount of the product. Place it under the eye area from the outer corner to the inner corner and blend in with the metal applicator. Use a circle type motion and you can even place some on the brow if you want extra luminance. It is used twice a day for the best results possible.
Pros of First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy
There are quite a few strengths of First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy such as:
- First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy is dermatologist recommended.
- It has a unique applicator.
- It does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
- It has been allergy tested and is free of allergens.
- It is safe for sensitive skin.
- It is irritant free.
- Works to smooth, take out puffiness and brighten the skin.
- Results are instantly seen.
- Has anti-aging ingredients.
- It is available for many online retailers so you can read real reviews from customers.
Cons of First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy
There are, however, a few disadvantages of First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy such as:
- The price point is somewhat high at around $30 (may vary) for less than an ounce.
- The reviews are mixed with some customers loving the product and others not liking it at all.
First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy Usage Tips
First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy should be used twice a day for optimum results and using the unique applicator makes the product go on easier and smoother.
First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy certainly seems like a good product. It has excellent ingredients that are known to help the skin with the claims it makes for working to make it less puffy, more youthful, and helping with wrinkles and dark circles. With most of the reviews being positive, I do think it is a good product. The only thing is that there may be similar products that perform almost as well but for around half the price. However, this one has a lot going for it such as being dermatologist recommended and having components that other products do not contain. If you’re not on a strict budget and want a product that seems to work well, this is the one for you. I also like that it is found on popular sites such as Amazon and Sephora which makes it easy to purchase and easy to read real reviews from real customers.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.