Hydrolyze Eye Cream Overview
Hydrolyze Advanced Under-Eye Formula is aimed at reducing* the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. It is a clinically proven* formula that incorporates a potent, synergistic combination of Eyeliss and Biophytex that are effective complexes used to treat* under-eye circles. It delivers a powerful dose of ingredients to the under-eye skin to reduce* discoloration, darkness and under-eye dark circles. It is also effective in removing* fine lines and under eye bags. It contains ingredients like Haloxyl, which minimizes* the dark circles, wrinkles and lines, contributing to brighter and younger-looking eyes.
It contains the following ingredients: Capric Triglyceride/Caprylic, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Myristic/Caprylic/Capric, Stearic Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propanediol, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Squalane, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Acrylamide Copolymer, Pullulan, Jojoba Esters, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Bisabolol, Caffeine, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Panthenol, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract,Steareth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Algae Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Coleus Barbatus Root Extract, Polysorbate 80, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Xanthan Gum, Isohexadecane, Ceramide 2, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Resveratrol, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipeptide-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Sodium Citrate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, and Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
How does Hydrolyze Eye Cream Work?
This product is enriched with 3 patented ingredients such as Biophytex, Eyeliss and Dermox SRC. Biophytex is a complex agent that blends French botanical extracts with the yeast to improve* the capillary function and microcirculation underneath the delicate eye area, thus improving* the dark circles. The latter component helps to get rid of under-eye bags. The final component minimizes* the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Hydrolyze Eye Cream Strengths
- It does not contain Parabens
- It is effective in reducing* puffy eyes and dark circles
- You can try it for a month before paying for it
- You can return it back within your 30 day trial and need not pay for it if you don’t see the results
- It provides* visible results in just 8 weeks
- This formula was created depending upon the leading edge research
- It incorporates 3 well researched ingredients in a proprietary formula
- The manufacturer’s website provides* extensive Customer testimonial* section and a comprehensive ingredient guide
- It contains Matrixyl 3000
- It is a tested formula
- It provides* a 30-day money back guarantee*
Hydrolyze Eye Cream Weaknesses
- It is relatively expensive and costs around $80
- Poor packaging
- May provide desired results when used in conjunction with additional products
- It is not available in stores and can be only purchased on the manufacturer’s website
- Company’s website doesn’t completely list all its ingredients
- It is effective in treating only the under eye area
The Dos and Don’ts While Taking Hydrolyze Eye Cream
- Do apply it twice a day on clean skin
- Do apply it to under eye area, upper eyelid, and crow’s feet
- Do not use this product if you develop allergy to any of its ingredients
Although, this formula has been successfully tested and proven* effective in some users; however, its effect can vary depending upon the prior skin condition of its users. Moreover, one should evaluate the ability of an eye cream and whether it provides* wide range of desired results. Furthermore, many consumers have compared this formula to other under eye cream formulas in the market and have found better* cost-effective alternatives that render best results in just a month.
Below is the list of the top eye cream brands on today’s market. With careful evaluation of safety and effectiveness of each brand, backed by clinical studies and research, we ranked the products from best (5 stars) to worst (2 stars). Each product’s potential to lighten dark circles, reduce eye bags and puffiness, reduce fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet, increase hydration and to calm and soothe are the criteria used for determining the overall value of each eye cream brand.