Hydrolyze Eye Cream Overview
Hydrolyze Advanced Under-Eye Formula is aimed at reducing the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles.
It is a clinically proven formula that incorporates a potent, synergistic combination of Eyeliss and Biophytex that are effective complexes used to treat under-eye circles.
It delivers a powerful dose of ingredients to the under-eye skin to reduce discoloration, darkness and under-eye dark circles. It is also effective in removing fine lines and under eye bags.
It contains ingredients like Haloxyl, which minimizes the dark circles, wrinkles and lines, contributing to brighter and younger-looking eyes.
It contains the following ingredients:
- Capric Triglyceride/Caprylic, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Myristic/Caprylic/Capric, Stearic Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propanediol, Myristyl Myristate.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Algae Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Coleus Barbatus Root Extract, Polysorbate 80, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Xanthan Gum, Isohexadecane, Ceramide 2.
Other Ingredients are:
How does Hydrolyze Eye Cream Work?
This product is enriched with 3 patented ingredients such as Biophytex, Eyeliss, and Dermox SRC.
Biophytex is a complex agent that blends French botanical extracts with the yeast to improve the capillary function and microcirculation underneath the delicate eye area, thus improving the dark circles.
The latter component helps to get rid of under-eye bags. The final component minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Hydrolyze Eye Cream Strengths
- It does not contain Parabens.
- It is effective in reducing puffy eyes and dark circles.
- You can try it for a month before paying for it.
- You can return it back within your 30 day trial and need not pay for it if you don’t see the results.
- It provides visible results in just 8 weeks.
- This formula was created depending upon the leading edge research.
- It incorporates 3 well researched ingredients in a proprietary formula.
- The manufacturer’s website provides extensive Customer testimonial section and a comprehensive ingredient guide.
- It contains Matrixyl 3000.
- It is a tested formula.
- It provides a 30-day money back guarantee.
Hydrolyze Eye Cream Weaknesses
- It is relatively expensive and costs around $80.
- Poor packaging.
- May provide desired results when used in conjunction with additional products.
- It is not available in stores and can be only purchased on the manufacturer’s website.
- Company’s website doesn’t completely list all its ingredients.
- It is effective in treating only the under eye area.
The Dos and Don’ts While Taking Hydrolyze Eye Cream
- Do apply it twice a day on clean skin.
- Do apply it to the under-eye area, upper eyelid, and crow’s feet.
- Do not use this product if you develop an allergy to any of its ingredients.
Alternatives to Hydrolyze Eye Cream
Although, this formula has been successfully tested and proven effective in some users; however, its effect can vary depending upon the prior skin condition of its users.
Moreover, one should evaluate the ability of eye cream and whether it provides a wide range of desired results.
Furthermore, many consumers have compared this formula to other under eye cream formulas in the market and have found better cost-effective alternatives that render best results in just a month.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Hydrolyze Eye Cream?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Hydrolyze Eye Cream!
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."