Overview of True Botanicals Deep Repair Eye Serum
Deep Repair Eye Serum is a product designed to treat the skin around your eyes.
The manufacturer claims that it will lessen the puffy dark circles under your eyes, diminish your wrinkles, lighten areas of discoloration, and increase the circulation in the skin around your eyes.
The serum is supposed to leave the area much firmer than previously, which helps to smooth out your wrinkles. Finally, this product is designed to repair past damage to the skin and leave it fresh and glowing.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of Deep Repair Eye Serum is True Botanicals, an organization that was founded in 2016 in Mill Valley, USA.
- This company produces skincare and anti-aging products using natural, non-chemical ingredients.
- Their mandate is to develop high-quality skincare and beauty products while not harming people or the environment.
- They don’t test any of their products on animals, and the majority of their line is vegan, non-GMO, and gluten-free.
- Camellia Oleifera Green Tea Seed Oil
- Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil
- Blackberry Seed Oil
- Cucumber Oil
- The product may remove unsightly wrinkles and crow’s feet around your eyes.
- It fades areas of discoloration on the skin around your eyes.
- Deep Repair Eye Serum might reduce the puffiness under your eyes.
- This product improves the circulation in the skin around your eyes.
- Deep Repair Eye Serum provides your skin with all the moisture it needs.
- The cost of the product is prohibitive for many people.
- This product is not widely distributed; you can only purchase it on the company website.
- There’s a risk of getting the product in your eye, which would probably cause irritation.
- The bottle of serum is very small for the cost of the product.
How Does True Botanicals Deep Repair Eye Serum Work?
This key ingredient in Deep Repair Eye Serum is tuberose skin cells, which have been extracted from a plant.
Stem cells have regenerative properties, meaning they can replace your dead or damaged skin cells with fresh new ones.
Although research is still going on in this area to determine the full effectiveness of stem cells on the skin, anecdotal reports have been very positive in this regard.
This product also contains vitamins and is especially high in Vitamin C, which helps to repair vitamin deficiencies and may give the skin a shiny glow.
True Botanicals Deep Repair Eye Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The key active ingredient in this serum is plant stem cells. These cells carry out the repair and replenishment of the skin cells.
The product is also made up of various vitamins and food-based nutrients.
Some of the other ingredients in this product are:
Camellia Oleifera Green Tea Seed Oil
– This oil is derived from the seeds of the Camellia Sinensis plant. It’s good for the skin because it’s extremely high in antioxidants.
Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil
– Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamin E and the antioxidants and lutein and zeaxanthin. It’s also high in monounsaturated fats. Besides having tremendous health benefits like lowering your risk of heart disease, it’s also very nourishing for the skin.
Blackberry Seed Oil
– This oil is rich in Vitamin C, anti-oxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, and linolenic acid. It nourishes the skin and repairs damaged cells.
– Cucumber oil contains phytosterols, which are similar in nature to cholesterol. These phytosterols nourish the skin, improve its elasticity, and encourage the repair of damaged cells. It also helps to prevent the skin cells from incurring additional damage.
– This is an organic compound which is made up mostly of Vitamin E. It is often included in skin care products as an ingredient. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant which has to ability to nourish the skin and repair damage.
Deep Repair Eye Serum FAQ’s
Q: What are the similar products to Deep Repair Eye Serum?
Q: How Should You Use True Botanicals Deep Repair Eye Serum?
A: Once a day, take a very small amount of the serum on your finger and gently rub it all around the skin of your eye.
The serum also serves as your moisturizer, so you don’t have to add another cream on top of the product.
Q: How Much Does Deep Repair Eye Serum Cost?
A: On the company website, a 0.5-ounce bottle of Deep Repair Eye Serum is priced at $90.
Q: What is Deep Repair Eye Serum’s Return Policy?
A: True Botanicals offers a 60-day guarantee on this product. If you are dissatisfied with the serum for any reason within the first 60 days after your purchase, you can receive a full refund from the company at your request.
They ask that you email them with this request, at which point they are also available to help you with a possible replacement product.
They will not, however, refund you the postage and handling charges.
Q: Does Deep Repair Eye Serum Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, the manufacturer is not offering any kind of free trial of the product, nor are they handing out free samples.
That makes sense as part of the branding for this product is that it’s a high quality, expensive product. Such a product would never just be handed out for free. You have to pay for this kind of quality.
True Botanicals Deep Repair Eye Serum Review – Final Verdict
Deep Repair Eye Serum is an elixir for the skin around the eye, apparently rendering it soft, moisturized, and free of wrinkles, fine lines, and areas of discoloration.
This product has positive feedback from many customers, who claim that the serum has really made a difference in their eye skin.
This is on the whole. There were users who said the product didn’t make a significant difference and they weren’t planning to purchase it again.
The biggest issue with Deep Repair Eye Serum is that the price is very high, particularly for such a small bottle. This automatically makes the product prohibitive for many people.
The company has marketed this as a very high-level brand. On the other hand, they do use very high-quality ingredients in the serum, and many find it effective.
Before you purchase this product, make sure to compare it with other comparable products, for instance, Lumera Reviews. For example, compare the ingredient lists and research these ingredients carefully.
It’s important to get all of the information about any product that you’re considering using, so you get the best quality.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you'll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging eye creams and eye serums based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
PHYSIOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES AND BIOACTIVITIES OF TEA SEED (Camellia oleifera) OIL: https://tigerprints.clemson.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1095&context=all_theses
 Tocopherol: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocopherol
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."