What is Lumera?
Lumera is marketed as an “injection free solution for younger looking skin”. It is formulated to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other skin aging signs specifically in the eye area including fine lines, crow’s feet, dark circles, eye puffiness and eye bags. The anti-aging eye serum is offered with a free trial where you only need to pay for the shipping then you just need to send the product back and cancel if you don’t want to pay for it.
What Is It Formulated To Do?
- Eliminate wrinkles
- Improve hydration of the skin
- Reduce oxidative stress to prevent premature skin aging
- Increase elasticity of the skin
- Reduce visibility of dark circles, eye puffiness and other skin aging signs in the eye area
Lumera Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Lavendox – This is made using selected molecules of Spanish lavender oil. It helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and is said to do so within 24 hours of application.
- Pepha-Tight – This shields the skin from oxidative stress to prevent premature skin aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps strengthen the connective tissues of the skin while increasing collagen formation for tighter, smoother and more elastic skin.
- Unitamuron H-22 – It is a natural moisturizer that is derived from tamarind. It acts like a velvet film on the skin preventing dryness and keeping it hydrated. It helps improve the elasticity of the skin as well.
- Echinacea – Together with seaweed extract, it helps make the skin softer and smoother. One study indicates that it can improve skin elasticity by up to 36% in just 14 days of use.
Does Lumera Work?
Lumera is said to be clinically proven to be effective although there are no details available on the clinical studies proving that it works. There are mixed feedbacks from people who have tried the anti-aging formulation but many say it isn’t effective or only delivers minimal anti-aging results. It is primarily effective for fine lines and minor wrinkles but doesn’t work on other skin aging signs in the eye area like dark circles, crow’s feet, eye puffiness and eye bags.
What are the Advantages of Lumera?
- A free trial is available so you can test it if it works or not.
- There are some good feedbacks on the anti-aging formulation.
What are the Disadvantages of Lumera?
- There is no substantial evidence that Lumera is really effective.
- Lumera contains some ingredients that are not proven to be effective.
- Some users experienced skin irritation from the formula.
- There are some complaints regarding the free trial offer.
- Many feedbacks say it isn’t very effective.
Alternatives to Lumera:
How to Use?
Apply two to three times a day after cleansing. Massage gently into the skin until it is absorbed then wait a few minutes before using other skin care products or wearing makeup. The procedure is much similar to the Hydrolyze cream application.
Perform skin testing to check for sensitivity to any of the ingredients. Make sure to follow the product directions carefully. In case of severe skin irritation, wash with water and discontinue use.
Lumera Review – Final Verdict
Overall, Lumera is just an ordinary anti-aging serum for the eye area. It is a good moisturizer and may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and minor wrinkles. However, it isn’t effective for other skin aging signs in the eye area like dark circles, eye puffiness and eye bags.
It is worth trying because of the free trial, but you need to read the fine print carefully and return the product on time to avoid getting your credit card charged.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.