Overview of Lumera Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum
Lumera is marketed as an “injection free solution for younger looking skin”. It is formulated to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other skin aging signs specifically in the eye area including fine lines, crow’s feet, dark circles, eye puffiness and eye bags.
The anti-aging eye serum is offered with a free trial where you only need to pay for the shipping then you just need to send the product back and cancel if you don’t want to pay for it.
How Does It Rate?
- Lumera Anti Wrinkle Eye Serum is made by Premium Garcinia Cambogia Slim Inc.
- The official Website is not Available.
- A free trial is available so you can test it if it works or not.
- There are some good feedbacks on the anti-aging formulation.
- Unitamuron H-22
- Eliminate wrinkles
- Improve hydration of the skin
- Reduce oxidative stress to prevent premature skin aging
- Increase elasticity of the skin
- Reduce visibility of dark circles, eye puffiness and other skin aging signs in the eye area
- There is no substantial evidence that Lumera is really effective.
- Lumera contains some ingredients that are not proven to be effective.
- Some users experienced skin irritation from the formula.
- There are some complaints regarding the free trial offer.
- Many feedbacks say it isn’t very effective.
Lumera Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum Reviews – Does It Work?
Lumera is said to be clinically proven to be effective although there are no details available on the clinical studies proving that it works. There are mixed feedbacks from people who have tried the anti-aging formulation but many say it isn’t effective or only delivers minimal anti-aging results. It is primarily effective for fine lines and minor wrinkles but doesn’t work on other skin aging signs in the eye area like dark circles, crow’s feet, eye puffiness and eye bags.
Lumera Eye Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– This is made using selected molecules of Spanish lavender oil. It helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and is said to do so within 24 hours of application.
– This shields the skin from oxidative stress to prevent premature skin aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps strengthen the connective tissues of the skin while increasing collagen formation for tighter, smoother and more elastic skin .
– It is a natural moisturizer that is derived from tamarind. It acts like a velvet film on the skin preventing dryness and keeping it hydrated. It helps improve the elasticity of the skin as well.
– Together with seaweed extract, it helps make the skin softer and smoother. One study indicates that it can improve skin elasticity by up to 36% in just 14 days of use.
Alternatives to Lumera:
Lumera Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum FAQ’s
Q: How to Use Lumera Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum?
A: Apply two to three times a day after cleansing. Massage gently into the skin until it is absorbed then wait a few minutes before using other skin care products or wearing makeup. The procedure is much similar to the Hydrolyze cream application.
Q: What are the precautions when using Lumera Eye Serum?
A: Perform skin testing to check for sensitivity to any of the ingredients. Make sure to follow the product directions carefully. In case of severe skin irritation, wash with water and discontinue use.
Also Read – Alastin Restorative Eye Treatment Reviews
Lumera Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum Review – Final Verdict
Overall, Lumera is just an ordinary anti-aging serum for the eye area. It is a good moisturizer and may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and minor wrinkles. However, it isn’t effective for other skin aging signs in the eye area like dark circles, eye puffiness and eye bags.
It is worth trying because of the free trial, but you need to read the fine print carefully and return the product on time to avoid getting your credit card charged.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you'll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging eye creams and eye serums based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Amori P, Lotti J, Lotti T, Vitiello G. Clinical evaluation of a new cosmetic cream containing PEPHA®-TIGHT on the skin of childbearing women. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2017 APR-JUN;31(2 Suppl. 2):141-145. PMID: 28702974.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."