CanPrev L-Theanine Overview
CanPrev L-Theanine contains a unique mixture of CanPrev L-Theanine and magnesium that has the benefit of providing mental relaxation without diminishing levels of alertness. It just provides you with a sense of peace so that you can be more productive throughout the day. CanPrev L-Theanine comes from green tea extract and is very popular for its calming and soothing effect on the body and brain.
You might be wondering why not just take green tea instead of this supplement. It is because green tea only has 9mg of CanPrev L-Theanine while this product contains a whopping dose of 250mg. But you don’t have to worry because that amount is not too huge.
An overdose of CanPrev L-Theanine is near to impossible so there is no need to worry at all. According to research and clinical trials, CanPrev L-Theanine produces a certain effect on alpha brain wave activity which results to a calming and relaxing effect on the body.
How Does It Rate?
- This powerful amino acid promotes a restful, relaxed state without diminishing alertness, so you can stay focused and productive
- Helps to temporarily promote relaxation.
- Each vegetable capsule contains 250mg of L-theanine daily
- Promotes a restful, relaxed state without diminishing alertness
- CanPrev L-Theanine
- Magnesium Bisglycinate
- It is an all-natural product.
- It is affordable.
- It has been proven to be effective in reducing stress and anxiety.
- It can help reduce the symptoms of depression.
- It induces mind and body relaxation without affecting alertness thus a person can still be productive and remain focused on his tasks.
- It is not addictive.
- It can help in the relaxation of tired body and mind due to everyday stress.
- It does not have any harmful side effects.
- It also has antioxidant properties which can help eliminate free radicals in the body.
- It replenishes magnesium in the body which is also reduced during periods of stress.
- There is no offer for a free trial of the product.
How Does CanPrev L-Theanine Work?
L-Theanine formula provides an impressive 250 mg of pure L-theanine and 40 mg of magnesium bisglycinate per capsule, which temporarily produces mental relaxation without any sedating effects. L-Theanine is a non-protein amino acid that occurs naturally in the green tea plant (Camellia sinensis).
Studies show L-Theanine induces alpha-brain wave activity, which correlates with a perceived state of relaxation. This powerful amino acid promotes a restful, relaxed state without diminishing alertness, so you can stay focused and productive.
CanPrev L-Theanine Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Each capsule of CanPrev L-Theanine contains the following ingredients:
CanPrev L-Theanine 250 mg
– Clinical studies have shown that psychotherapy and all-natural dietary supplements like L-theanine can provide many benefits in treating depression by helping you to relax and stay focused. . We documented in our A2X Reviews article another health supplement containing this ingredient.
Magnesium Bisglycinate 40mg
– Case histories are presented showing rapid recovery (less than 7 days) from major depression using 125-300 mg of magnesium (as glycinate and taurinate) with each meal and at bedtime. Magnesium was found usually be effective for the treatment of depression in general use.
The ingredients are contained in a vegetable capsule. Thus, the absorption of the ingredients is better and fast. The recommended dosage is one capsule in a day unless your healthcare provider allowed you to increase the dosage.
CanPrev L-Theanine FAQ’s
Q : Who Should Take CanPrev L-Theanine?
A : CanPrev L-Theanine can be consumed by:
- Individuals suffering from stress and exhaustion.
- People suffering from symptoms of depression.
- People who want to experience relaxation but still want to be productive at the same time.
- Individuals who have trouble relaxing after a long day of work.
- People who want to relax and rest but do not want a sedative effect on the body.
- People who want to conveniently experience the benefits of CanPrev L-Theanine in green tea.
Q: What are the Similar Products to CanPrev L-Theanine?
Q : What will be the Cost of CanPrev L-Theanine?
A : A bottle of CanPrev L-Theanine containing 90 capsules only costs around $23. It is good for 3-month supply.
Q : Will CanPrev L-Theanine Show Results?
A : CanPrev L-Theanine has been subjected to various researches and studies proving its effectiveness. It is indeed helpful in relaxing the body and mind without having a sedative effect. People who consume CanPrev L-Theanine will still be able to perform activities but with a more focused mindset. It also helps alleviate negative mood and symptoms of depression. You will need to take this supplement regularly in order for the CanPrev L-Theanine to work its magic in the body.
Q : Is CanPrev L-Theanine Right For You?
A : This supplement is appropriate for you:
- If you have no known allergy to green tea and its products.
- If you are not pregnant or providing breastfeeds to your child.
- If you want to refresh your mind after a long day’s work.
- If you feel exhausted and stressed out.
- If you want to remain focused and productive while you enter into a state of relaxation.
- If you want to calm and relax your mind but does not want to experience a sedative effect.
CanPrev L-Theanine – Final Verdict
CanPrev L-Theanine is a revolutionary health supplement because it is an all-natural and effective product. It contains a premium grade of CanPrev L-Theanine and magnesium that can induce a relaxing effect without affecting your level of alertness thus you can remain focused and be more productive in your everyday life. CanPrev also offered the supplement at an affordable price. Thus, the benefits can be enjoyed by the consumers every day for a longer period of time. Lastly, CanPrev L-Theanine does not produce any harmful side effects to the body and does not cause any drug or food interactions so you can safely consume this supplement with no worries at all.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned depression supplements based on the available research: