What is EndoMune Advanced Probiotic?
EndoMune Advanced Probiotic is a daily supplement for adults that claims to support both digestive and immune health using a blend of beneficial bacteria.
The company states that this product contains 10 bacteria strains that could deliver 20 billion colony-forming units (CFUs) and the supplements can be either swallowed or opened and added to food or smoothies for convenience.
Table of Contents [Show]
The manufacturer of EndoMune Advanced Probiotic claims this product may help with diarrhea and maintaining the vitality and growth of Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli strains. It is designed to be able to resist stomach acid, ensuring that it is delivered safety into the intestinal tract.
Who is the Manufacturer of EndoMune Advanced Probiotic?
EndoMune Advanced Probiotic is manufactured by Medical Care Innovations, started by Dr. Lawrence J. Hoberman. Dr. Hoberman claims to be an expert in probiotics, and the headquarters of Medical Care Innovations is in San Antonio, Texas, in the United States.
In addition to EndoMune Advanced Probiotic, this company also sells probiotics specifically made for children and to support the metabolism.
How Does EndoMune Advanced Probiotic Work?
The manufacturer claims that this product contains health-promoting freeze-dried bacteria that are reactivated after ingestion, which then may defend against harmful bacteria in the GI-tract.
The company also claims this product uses a proprietary blend containing 20 billion CFUs per dose, which may help promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract.
It is said that the inclusion of prebiotic Frutooligosaccharides (FOS) could help maintain the vitality and growth of Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli strains, which have been used to treat and prevent diarrhea, constipation, and irritable bowel syndrome.
EndoMune Advanced Probiotic Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This product contains a Proprietary Blend which includes some of the following cultures:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – Lactobacillus is bacteria found in the intestines that may have numerous health benefits, such as reducing cholesterol, preventing and reducing diarrhea, and improving the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – This bacteria normally lives in our intestines and has been used to treat diarrhea, constipation, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Streptococcus thermophilus – A thermophilic lactic acid bacterium that has been found to possibly reduce lactose intolerance, stimulate the immune system, and inhibit antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
What are the Advantages of EndoMune Advanced Probiotic?
- This product may help fight common and antibiotic-related episodes of diarrhea.
- The manufacturer claims this product has a delayed-release vegan capsule designed to resist stomach acid so that it is delivered safety into the intestinal tract.
- EndoMune Advanced Probiotic could support a healthy immune system.
- This product contains prebiotics, which have been found to feed and nourish friendly intestinal bacteria.
- EndoMune Advanced Probiotic does not need to be refrigerated.
What are the Disadvantages of EndoMune Advanced Probiotic?
- Probiotics should be avoided by individuals who are immunocompromised, with organ failure, or dysfunctional gut barrier because they may cause infection.
- Lactobacillus may contain live bacteria that might grow too well in individuals with a weakened immune system, such as those with HIV/AIDS, and could cause disease.
- Individuals with a short bowel syndrome may develop lactobacillus infections.
- This product cannot be returned for a refund if the user is dissatisfied.
How Should You take EndoMune Advanced Probiotic?
The manufacturer recommends taking one capsule per day, at any time of the day.
How Much Does EndoMune Advanced Probiotic Cost?
A 60-day supplement of EndoMune Advanced Probiotic costs $39.95 if purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website.
What is EndoMune Advanced Probiotic’s Return Policy?
The company states that they do not accept returns due to the nature of the product.
Does EndoMune Advanced Probiotic Offer a Free Trial?
A free trial of EndoMune Probiotic was not found on the official website.
EndoMune Advanced Probiotic Review – Final Verdict
The manufacturer of EndoMune Advanced Probiotic claims this product contains 10 bacteria strains that could deliver 20 billion CFUs to help promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract. This could help users with diarrhea, digestive balance, and immune health.
Probiotics are good bacteria that are essential to overall health, and there are numerous types of over-the-counter brands available. Consumers should look at all options before making a purchase.
Individuals researching any brand of probiotic should review the different strains contained in the formula in order to choose one that is the most beneficial to their digestive tract and overall immune system.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.