What is Dr. Ho Cleanse?
Dr. Ho Cleanse is actually a supplement that can work on a variety of bodily functions but the main functions of this product are to act as a cleanse.
If you are not familiar with what a cleanse is, they typically target the colon and digestive tracts, cleaning out toxins and making the path clearer and more healthy. Cleanses like these can promote regularity and digestive health.
Dr. Ho Cleanse is no different. It intends to promote colon health by removing toxins and alleviate gastrointestinal issues.
However, Dr. Ho Cleanse takes it one step further and describes some of the other benefits it may bring to the table such as improved sleep, weight loss support, and even a surge of energy and mental clarity.
All of this is said to come in one easy to consume powder drink mix.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer of Dr. Ho Cleanse?
Dr. Ho Cleanse is apparently manufactured by a company that calls itself Sr. Ho Cleanse.
The distributors of this product are Thera Botanics Supplements LLC and they are based out of Sherman Oaks, California.
The formula for Dr. Ho Cleanse was apparently concocted by a holistic physician by the name of Dr. Michael Ho.
The ingredients in the formula are said to help you feel fuller longer and relieve the discomfort of trapped gas and constipation.
We are told that there are probably toxins present in your gut and that Dr. Ho Cleanse can remove them.
How Does Dr. Ho Cleanse Work?
Processed food, pollutants, and toxins are all said to most likely be present in your gut and the way that Dr. Ho Cleanse works is by removing these potentially dangerous substances. The website likens this function to scrubby bubble for your intestines.
This product is meant to work as a cleanse so there may be some excessive bowel movements involved.
It is also meant to work as a triple action formula, utilizing certain beneficial ingredients.
Dr. Ho Cleanse Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The function of Dr. Ho Cleanse essentially hinges on the effectiveness of three main components.
There are more than three ingredients in this colon cleanser, but fiber, probiotics, and magnesium seem to do the most work.
- Soluble Corn Fiber – Soluble corn fiber is a good source of natural fiber, which helps promote regularity, because it is low sugar option for fiber.
- Stevia Leaf – In this product, stevia leaf may be used as a sweetener and according to Medical News Today, it helps lower blood pressure.
- Magnesium Citrate – This form of magnesium is said to do many things including lower blood sugar levels, promote cellular generation, and to act as a detoxifier.
- Stabilized Rice Bran – According to Research Gate, this ingredient comes with many vitamin, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids.
- Organic Inulin – According to Medical News Today, Inulin is a type of prebiotic, providing sustenance for the beneficial bacteria that lives in the lower gut.
- Bacillus Coagulans Probiotic – This is a type of bacteria that is beneficial for the workings of the intestinal tract.
- Vitamin C – According to PMC, Vitamin C is pivotal for a healthy immune system which can contribute to overall gastric health.
- Magnesium – Magnesium alleviates stomach congestion and relaxes the muscles of the digestive tract, relieving constipation.
What are the Advantages of Dr. Ho Cleanse?
- It may be possible that Dr. Ho Cleanse can help relieve bloating and gas pressure.
- Dr. Ho Cleanse may also help to promote bowel movement regularity.
- It is also claimed that Dr. Ho Cleanse will help you achieve higher mental clarity.
- This product may also rid your guts of detrimental bacteria and toxins.
What are the Disadvantages of Dr. Ho Cleanse?
- This product contains soy which may cause adverse allergic reactions.
- Dr. Ho Cleanse comes as a powder mix that you drink but not everyone will enjoy its flavor.
- Taking this product may result in excess and inconvenient bowel movements due to the high concentration of soluble fiber.
- Inulin has been known to cause loose stool and flatulence.
Dr. Ho Cleanse Load Questions and Answers
Q: How Should you Take Dr. Ho Cleanse?
A: A single scoop of Dr. Ho Cleanse is about 9 grams of the powder and you are supposed to add a single scoop to your water or juice and drink, preferably in the morning.
Q: How Much Does Dr. Ho Cleanse Cost?
A: A single container of Dr. Ho Cleanse costs $99.00. A three bottle supply with the auto ship is $49.95 plus $9.95 shipping.
Q: What is Dr. Ho Cleanse’s Return Policy?
A: Dr. Ho Cleanse comes with a 90-day money back guarantee through which you can receive a refund for your purchase if you are unsatisfied.
Q: Does Dr. Ho Cleanse Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial offer of Dr. Ho Cleanse being made available to the public. You may, however, opt to contact the company directly in order to request one.
You May Also Like – Ultrainflamx Plus 360 Reviews
Dr. Ho Cleanse Review – Final Verdict
This product is meant to act as a detoxifier for your gut and promote digestive health. It is manufactured by the company Dr. Ho Cleanse and distributed by Thera Botanics.
It may be possible that Dr. Ho Cleanse can help relieve constipation, it may supply your gut with beneficial bacteria such as probiotics, and it may help you feel fuller for longer. Dr. Ho Cleanse may also be able to reduce bloating and gastric pressure.
On the other hand, Dr. Ho Cleanse contains inulin which has been known to cause loose stool and flatulence. Consumers should also be aware that this product contains soy.
Using Dr. Ho Cleanse may also result in frequent and inconvenient bowel movements and the claims that this product can help you lose weight may be a little overstated.
Lastly, there is conflicting information regarding the return policy as in some places it says you have 90 days to return the product and in others, it states that you have 30.
Overall, we recommend giving Dr. Ho Cleanse serious consideration but also keeping your options open by reading up on similar colon cleansing products before you make a purchase.
‘Dr. Ho Cleanse’ can be purchased through amazon.com.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Dr. Ho Cleanse?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Dr. Ho Cleanse!
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.