What is Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support?
Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support Probiotic is a supplement that contains probiotics along with dietary enzymes to enhance digestion and help support optimum digestive health. It is manufactured by Schiff, a company that has been around for decades and is known for the production of quality supplements and vitamins.
Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support proudly contains a probiotic called BC30 which has been scientifically proven to provide better benefits since it can withstand heat and even the acid in the stomach. While most supplements contain lactobacillus, BC30 offers far more benefits due to its stability.
Along with probiotics, this product also contains enzymes that help break down fat, carbohydrates, and protein from the food that we eat thereby reducing the occurrence of abdominal pain, indigestion, bloating, and even constipation. The benefits of using this product are as follows:
- It increases the number of normal flora in the intestinal tract to help aid in the digestion process.
- It supports optimum digestive health.
- It helps boosts the immune system.
- It helps in the proper absorption of nutrients and minerals from the food that we eat.
How Does Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support Probiotic Work?
This product works by supplying the body with probiotics and enzymes that enhance digestion. The probiotic contained in this supplement, called BC30 is known to be superior to the probiotics contained in yogurt and other dairy products because it can withstand the damaging effects of the acid in the stomach thus it can reach the small intestine and further aid in the digestion process. This supplement also contains naturally occurring enzymes that help break down the proteins, carbohydrates, and fats that we consume. With this mode-of-action, Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support can support optimum digestive health, reduce bloating, and prevent abdominal pain.
Ingredients Used in Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support
- BC30 (Bacillus coagulans) 1 billion viable cells – This probiotic has been scientifically proven to be more effective than that contained in yogurt and other dairy products because it can withstand heat and even the acidic nature of the stomach. The product contains 1 billion live cells of the BC30 in order to increase the number of helpful microorganisms in the intestinal tract
- Protease 30,000 HUT – Also known as proteolytic enzymes, they help in the breakdown of protein. If protein is not digested properly, abdominal pain, bloating, and gas formation often occurs.
- Amylase 450 DU – It is an enzyme that helps in the digestion of carbohydrates. It helps convert starch into sugar.
- Lipase 30 FIP – It is an enzyme that helps break down fat so that it can be absorbed in the intestines and be utilized by the body.
Advantages of Using Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support
- It is manufactured by a renowned nutraceutical company that is known to produce quality supplements and vitamins.
- It contains a premium probiotic that is scientifically proven to provide more benefits than yoghurt
- The product is not expensive.
- It supports optimum digestive health and enhances the digestion process.
- It prevents abdominal pain, indigestion, gas formation, and even constipation.
Disadvantages of using Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support
- The product contains wheat and soy thus the product may not be safe for people with known allergies to these ingredients.
- Adult: It is recommended to take 1 capsule a day that can be increased to 2-3 times in a day depending on the results.
- Children: It is recommended to take 1 capsule only in a day.
Directions for Use
- Adult: Take 1 capsule with water preferably before meals to increase the digestive enzymes and probiotics in the digestive tract.
- Children: Open 1 capsule and dissolve its contents to food or drink.
Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support Probiotic Claims
- This product contains wheat and soy thus it is not safe for people with known allergies to these ingredients.
- This product is best avoided by pregnant and nursing women.
- If you have been diagnosed with any medical problem, consult your doctor prior to consumption of this supplement.
- Do not take together with other medications.
Has Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support Probiotic been discontinued?
A: Response we got from the company today:
“As you may know the Digestive Advantage Lactose Defense product has been unavailable for some time now. The product has not been discontinued, it is currently out of stock. The good news is the Lactose Defense product will be available during the month of April. There is no set date at this time, however we do encourage you to visit our Digestive Advantage website for any and all further updates regarding the return of the product”.
Read Next – Detox Plus
It is very common to see products containing probiotics however Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support is quite extraordinary because of BC30 which is proven to be of better quality than other probiotics like lactobacillus. Since it can withstand heat and acidic environment, it can reach the intestines and further help in the digestion process. The product also contains naturally occurring enzymes like lipase, protease, and amylase which is very important if you want a smooth and effective digestion of your food consumption.
These digestive enzymes help break down fat, proteins, and carbohydrates respectively thus indigestion can be avoided. It can also effectively prevent abdominal pain, gas formation, and bloating which are common problems for most people. Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support is indeed a good choice if you are looking for a supplement that will support optimum digestive health.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned probiotic supplements and natural colon cleanse supplements based on the available research: