In This Review
What is Dr. Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse?
Dr. Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse is a dietary supplement that is designed to promote digestive health and aid in weight loss as well as increase energy levels.
The ingredients include probiotics, fibers, laxatives, and natural herbs. The ingredients include probiotics, fibers, laxatives, and natural herbs.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of the 14 Day Quick Cleanse product is Dr. Tobias brand.
- It is mainly targeted at your digestive tract & colon system.
- Brand is based in the United States.
- They also claim that it is safe.
- Senna leaf
- Cascara Sagrada Bark Extracts
- Psyllium Husk
- Flaxseed powders
- Aloe Vera gel
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Licorice Root
- Medium-Chain Triglyceride
- It improves bowel movements thus providing the most effective colon cleanse.
- It contains all-natural ingredients that may be safe for use.
- It may improve overall digestive health.
- It might boost energy levels.
- Some side effects are reported.
- It may cause irritation and stomach discomfort in some individuals.
- The quantity of ingredients used is not given.
- Can only be ordered online
- Some customers claim that it is not as effective.
- Product is more expensive.
How Does It Work?
Not only does it contain natural laxatives, fiber, and herbs that are mild on the bowels, but it also contains Lactobacillus Acidophilus, which helps promote healthy levels of bacteria in the intestinal tract.
Senna and Cascara Sagrada are well-known for their laxative properties. Aloe vera is a liver and colon-cleansing herb. Psyllium husk and flax seed powder add mass to the colon, allowing old feces to be transported out.
The manufacturer claims that the product is non-irritant. They also claim that the product contains natural formulations thus making it a good colon cleanse product.
Dr. Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Dr. Tobias Colon’s 14 Day Quick Cleanse works by calming your intestinal lining. It prevents the build-up of waste and toxins by supporting healthy bowel movements.
Here are some of the ingredients used in the product’s formula.
Senna leaf and Cascara Sagrada Bark Extracts
– The ingredients are used for their laxative effect. According to WebMd, the FDA notified manufacturers to remove or reformulate all OTC laxative products containing cascara sagrada from the U.S. market by November 5, 2002. Today, cascara sagrada can be bought as a “dietary supplement,” but not as a drug.
Psyllium Husk and Flaxseed powders
– They are both used to add a little extra bulk to allow the movement of fecal matter out of the colon. According to healthline, psyllium soaks up water in your gut and makes bowel movements much easier, and can help promote regularity without increasing flatulence.
Aloe Vera gel
– aloe vera and its components have qualities that can be utilized to keep skin moist and prevent ulcers. It appears that using Aloe vera as a supplemental therapy to current procedures might enhance wound healing and society’s health.
– Acidophilus (Lactobacillus acidophilus) is a probiotic bacteria that may be found in the mouth, colon, and vagina. Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that are either identical to or extremely similar to bacteria found in your body. Acidophilus comes in capsules, pills, wafers, powders, and a vaginal suppository form as a supplement. Acidophilus is present in several dairy products, such as yogurt, and is commercially added to a variety of meals, in addition to being taken as a supplement.
– licorice root is promoted as a dietary supplement for conditions such as digestive problems, menopausal symptoms, cough, and bacterial and viral infections. Licorice gargles or lozenges have been used to try to prevent or reduce the sore throat that sometimes occurs after surgery.
– MCTs, unlike long-chain fatty acids and very long-chain fatty acids, passively diffuse from the GI tract to the portal system (longer fatty acids are absorbed into the lymphatic system). MCTs can also be digested without the need for bile salts. MCTs are used to treat malnutrition, malabsorption, and certain fatty-acid metabolism issues since they do not need the energy to absorb, use, or store.
Dr. Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse FAQs
Q: Is Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse Safe?
A: The supplement is considered to be both safe and effective for use, as it is produced from potent ingredients.
Q: How are Dr. Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse Reviews given by the consumers?
A: Reading the consumer reviews is important before sitting to a particular product. Following are some Dr. Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse Reviews given by the consumers that you can read before making your decision.
This stuff is THE BOMB. And by the bomb, I’m referring to what I’ve been dropping in the toilet since taking this product. Like – burns your nose hairs and makes you cry at the smell of bombs. My poor dog Bailey is traumatized and now hides under the bed anytime I go to the bathroom. I think she has PTPD – Post Tobias Poop Disorder. Anyway – if you want a product that thoroughly cleanses you, this is it. It works. Too well. Stay hydrated. I’ll leave you with some important advice – Don’t trust a fart. ~Review by Karen Aumick
After reading the first review of finding God in a bathroom stall and literally laughing till I wet my pants, I purchased. I didn’t go through what he did, but I can say this DOES work and works very well. Even better than any prescription my doctor has given me! I didn’t go crazy taking it. Only two @ a time, am and pm. I am going to keep this on hand, always. I’ve been taking meds for years that constipated me. Unless you haven’t been able to ‘go’ for days at a time, you can’t understand how awful it makes you feel. I was even hospitalized once over this. So yes, this is the first thing I’ve purchased that truly works. I’ve purchased two others on Amazon, they worked but not nearly as well as this. So, all I can say is it has worked for me and I feel great! All due to this, no more bloating, stomach pain, God awful back pain, and all that goes with being constipated. I take one or two at night and I’m good to “go”! It is great for me! ~Review by Rebecca Cohen
Q: What are the precautions while taking this product?
A: Ensure that you take a break from 6-8 weeks if you are to continue with the cleansing program.
Q: How do you take Tobias 14-day cleanse?
A: For up to 14 days, take 1-2 capsules before bedtime with 8 ounces of water, or as prescribed by a healthcare practitioner. For the first four days, take one capsule at night. For at least 6-8 weeks, do not repeat the cleaning regimen.
Q: How long does it take for Dr. Tobias colon cleanse to start working?
A: Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse is unique in that it takes only 14 days to complete. Taking two tablets a day for two weeks can assist your body to rid itself of pollutants without causing irritation.
Q: How much is Dr. Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse?
A: Dr. Tobias offers this product in a one-time purchase pack which will cost you $16.20. You can even buy its combo offer which will cost you $29.60. There is also a subscription plan of 180 days.
Q: Where to Buy Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse?
A: You can easily buy this product from its Official Website as well as from Amazon & Walmart.
Dr. Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse Possible Side Effects
According to the manufacturer, the supplement has no known side effects. The manufacturer claims to produce it from all-natural ingredients that are safe for human consumption.
However, if you are allergic to the ingredients used in the product, we may advise you to please consult your doctor before taking Dr. Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse.
Dr. Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse – Before After Results
Within the first couple of days, I noticed a huge difference! I wasn’t gassy although I know someone else who took it and was very gassy. I definitely had to go to the bathroom several times a day. I followed the directions and took 1 capsule at bedtime with water for 3 days then did 2 capsules. I lost a total of 7 pounds and a difference in appearance as you can see in the pictures. It definitely works if you eat a lot of processed foods or junk foods. ~Review by Karen Aumick
|Products||Cost Range||Key Ingredients|
|Gundry MD Bio Complete 3||$69.95||Tributyrin (as CoreBiome™), Sunfiber®, Bacillus Coagulans (ProDURA®), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Silica, and Magnesium Stearate.|
|Vita Balance Colon Detox Plus||$24.80||Alfalfa Leaf, Buckthorn, Rhubarb, Cascara Sagrada and Aloe Vera.|
|Nucific Prebio Cleanse||$59.95||Inulin, Konjac Root, L-Arabinose, and Fructooligosaccharides|
|IBgard||$14.49||Peppermint Oil, Vitamin D|
- Address – 610 CHARTWELL ROAD OAKVILLE, ONTARIO, CANADA
- E-Mail – [email protected]
Dr. Tobias Colon 14 Day Quick Cleanse Reviews – Final Verdict
Nowadays, most people eat processed food, which has little fiber. They move at a slow pace and tend to block the colon. The colon is the key to our digestion, well-being, and overall health. Thus, there is a need to use supplements to prevent the buildup of waste and other toxins in your colon.
Dr. Tobias Colon’s 14 Day Quick Cleanse is a colon cleansing supplement that is produced to support a healthy digestive system. The product has the ability to support healthy bowel movements, aid in weight loss, and boost energy levels. This helps it to tackle the issues that affect your digestive system.
However, it is necessary to compare this product with other best gut cleanse supplements on the market. This will help you verify and ascertain the information provided about the product. Also, with the information given, it will be easier for you to make an informed decision in regards to whether or not to use the supplement.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned probiotic supplements and natural colon cleanse supplements based on the available research: