What is StriVectin Tightening Body Cream?
StriVectin Tightening Body Cream is, as the name implies, a body lotion but from the description you would think it was a actually a face lotion. That is because all of the things it claims to do for the skin sounds like the claims that a lot of facial moisturizers and beauty creams make.
In any case StriVectin Tightening Body Cream is intended to be a lotion that you can use all over your body and it tightens and firms the skin.
The makers of StriVectin Tightening Body Cream claim it to be a body lotion that can make the user’s skin firmer and more resilient. In just 8 weeks, the user may start to notice these benefits.
StriVectin Tightening Body Cream has been fortified with special ingredients to rejuvenate the skin and activate its natural healing procedures. This is how it may be able to make the user’s skin tone more even and firm to the touch.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of Body Naturals Hot Cream is Pure Body Naturals.
- Pure Body Naturals makes a lot of different beauty and wellness products that they claim are made with simple yet effective ingredients and that are never tested on animals.
- Their intention with Body Naturals Hot Cream is to help their customers get rid of ugly cellulite and improve their skin through a mixture of natural, botanical ingredients
- Aloe Leaf Juice Powder
- Shea Butter
- Jojoba Seed Oil
- This product may improve the elasticity of your skin
- You can apply this cream liberally to most parts of your body
- Tightens the skin as it is applied
- StriVectin Tightening Body Cream may also be effective for hydrating the skin
- There are some ingredients in the StriVectin Tightening Body Cream formula that are unnatural
- This cream may impart an aroma that the user may find displeasing
- There is a list of medicines that niacin and vitamin B3 may have a negative interaction with.
- Not all users can expect their skin to become firmer after using StriVectin Tightening Body Cream
How Does Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream Work?
When you start looking deeper into this product, you realize that the functionality of it is really two-fold: it is billed as a cellulite cream first but it is equally touted as a deep muscle relaxer.
So this product may work for you if you want to get rid of your cellulite or if you need some mild muscle relief.
Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream works as a topical cream that you massage on the skin and it uses what the company calls powerful essential oils to deliver relief to muscles and improve the appearance of the skin.
Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Pure Body Naturals is a company that believes in holistic products so you can expect Body Naturals Hot Cream to be a product that contains naturally occurring ingredients.
They are mostly fruit, plant. Herb and tree extracts. Here are some of the key ingredients in the formula:
Aloe Leaf Juice Powder
– The essence of aloe has been proven to heal damaged skin and to help reduce scarring.
– Shea butter is said to have anti-aging properties and may be able to lessen the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.
Jojoba Seed Oil
– Jojoba seed oil is a natural anti-inflammatory and it contains Vitamin E and b-complex vitamins.
– This natural ingredient also acts as an anti-inflammatory for the skin.
– Peptides occur naturally when collagen breaks down in the skin. They are crucial for stemming the skin effects of aging.
– This is the patented blend of niacin and vitamin B3 used by StriVectin. Niacin has been known to provide skin benefits such as a reduced appearance of wrinkles and yellowish skin.
Q: How Should you Use StriVectin Tightening Body Cream?
A: This product is to be used as your daily moisturizer. You can apply it to your entire body in the morning and at night.
Q: How Much Does StriVectin Tightening Body Cream Cost?
A: A single 6.7-ounce container of StriVectin Tightening Body Cream will cost $59 from the official StriVectin website. If you enroll in the auto-ship program you will get free shipping and 10% off all orders.
Q: What is StriVectin Tightening Body Cream’s Return Policy?
A: You can get a refund for StriVectin Tightening Body Cream if you are not happy with it. You must have made your purchase through the official StriVectin website and must return the product within 30 days of your purchase of it.
Q: Does StriVectin Tightening Body Cream Offer a Free Trial?
A: Unfortunately there is no free trial available for StriVectin Tightening Body Cream. We update our reviews regularly as new information arises though so check back again to see if they start offering a free trial.
StriVectin Tightening Body Cream Review – Final Verdict
StriVectin Tightening Body Cream is a body lotion that can be used on a daily basis. The makers claim that it will hydrate your skin and that it can be used all over your body. In addition, StriVectin Tightening Body Cream may be able to make your skin feel firmer.
The niacin and B3 in StriVectin Tightening Body Cream may have some adverse reactions to some medicines. You also may not like the smell of StriVectin Tightening Body Cream.
Lastly, not all users can expect their skin to be tightened up. This is definitely a worthwhile product but you should compare it to similar body lotions before making a final decision.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Aloe - Uses, Side Effects, and More https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-607/aloe
 Does Applying Shea Butter For Stretch Marks Actually Work? https://bettersheabutter.com/does-applying-shea-butter-for-stretch-marks-actually-work/
 Jojoba oil https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jojoba_oil
 Peptides and Skin Health https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/skin-health/peptides
 Vitamin B3 https://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/hn-2926008#hn-2926008-interactions
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."