Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment Overview
In a world that is becoming more and more superficial, it is no longer enough to hide your cellulite in clothes. Women are on a constant lookout for ways to get rid of cellulite.
Research shows that there are more than one million cellulite treatments performed worldwide every year. Ionithermie Cellulite treatment is one of the effective treatments for cellulite.
What is Ionithermie Cellulite treatment?
Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment is a cosmetology device that is claimed to deliver a weight loss of up to 20 centimeters with every treatment.
Table of Contents [Show]
This treatment has the power to reduce the size of specific areas of the body and also decrease the number of adipose tissues.
It has also been proven to soften the skin, improve the skin tone and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Who is the Manufacturer of Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment?
Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment is a product of Ionithermie Company Inc. It was created in 1979 in France by Olivier Fouche.
This product underwent seven years of research and development in combining the most effective formulations for the treatment. Ionithermie devices are supplied by different chains across the world.
How does Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment work?
Ionithermie involves five major elements including; galvanized stimulation, faradic stimulation, conductive thermal aroma clay, micronized algae, and bio techniques brand products. Not all Ionithermie treatments use all of these elements.
The products used in Ionithermie are extracts of plants from both the land and the sea.
The mask is composed of mineral powders that have thermal effects. It also contains ionithermie algae detox, two electrical stimuli and essential oils that drain the body mask.
The Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment focuses on cellulite reduction and comes in the form of a hand-held device.
This device is used to transmit two different forms of low-level electrical stimuli that contain special algae and thermal clay.
The gentle stimuli make the skin more firm and improve muscle tone while at the same time reducing the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
In 2006, this treatment underwent a study in the US and proven to be effective in the treatment of cellulite. Its formula contains the following ingredients;
- Micro-algae has the ability to stabilize minerals that provide instant hydration to the skin.
- According to IJIRSET, it also has anti-aging benefits and helps in skin toning since it has high concentrations of iron, phosphorus, calcium and many essential vitamins.
- As stated in WebMD, it has higher amounts of caffeine that what is present in coffee beans. This makes it boost energy levels.
- It is a natural stimulant and even further boosts muscle recovery.
- Supports the production of collagen and elastin in the skin cells.
- According to ScienceDirect, they are also capable of repairing damaged DNA.
Vitamins A,B,E and F-
- These vitamins help in reducing the appearance of cellulite. Vitamin A increases the production of collagen. Vitamin B2 helps in oxidization of tissue while vitamin B6 helps in the utilization of proteins and fats. Vitamin E has antioxidant properties that allow flushing of fat deposits that often cause cellulite.
Essential Oils and Herbs-
- These help to condition hydrate and keep the skin healthy.
- They improve circulation, stimulate the lymphatic system, eliminate toxins and help to diminish water retention.
You Can Also Read – Beauxi Cellulite Cream Reviews
What are the Advantages of Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment?
- It is an effective treatment for cellulite.
- It may reduce the size of specific areas of the body.
- There exists clinical study and scientific evidence that it is effective.
- It may improve skin texture and skin tone.
- This treatment boosts metabolism and increases energy levels.
- It also helps to reduce the retention of water in the body.
What are the Disadvantages of Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment?
- This treatment is only available at select locations in the US.
- Even though the consultation for the procedure is free, the treatment is very expensive.
Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Use Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment?
A: Before you go through the procedure you have to get medical advice. Ionithermie Cellulite treatment is a cosmetic procedure that comes in two parts. There is the salon treatment that is done once a week and takes up to 30 minutes. It is backed up by daily use of homecare products.
Q: How much is Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment?
A: The basic and moderate Ionithermie treatment will cost you from $130 to $190 with the Ionithermie Super detox treatment going at $205 in the US.
Q: Where can I buy Ionithermie?
A: It is available at select locations and it can be purchased online.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment?
Users of Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment have expressed mixed reactions. Most agreed that this treatment was an effective way of getting rid of cellulite without experiencing any pain or discomfort during the process.
One user reported that she even experienced boosted energy while another said that the decrease in body size experienced was very minimal.
Those who experienced maximum results reported that all it took was discipline with the treatment as well as a clean diet and exercise.
Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment – Final Verdict
Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment is an impressive way of reducing cellulite but when it comes to decreasing size of the body with up to 20 centimeters, many have been able to experience the benefits but not to the maximum.
The fact that it is expensive and calls for multiple sessions mean that you may end up spending thousands of dollars before you get the desired results.
The results vary from one individual to the next. However, it is recommended to research more before investing your money on it.
However, you can also check some other method for cellulite reduction like cellulite creams.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.