What is PhytoStem?
PhytoStem is a natural supplement in the form of a liquid capsule with a dose of concentrated nutrients that trigger the rapid growth of brain cells, regenerating the body.
It is a proprietary formula that contains over 80 active nutrients, including amino acids, phenols, fats, and 40 potent antioxidants.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of this product is VIVALIFER.
- Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US.
- This supplement claim to rejuvenate the body.
- They claim this product is 100% natural.
- Monounsaturated Fat
- Vitamin E & D
- Omega 3 fish oil
- Green Tea Leaf
- Contain all-natural and organic ingredients.
- Rejuvenates the body by improving memory and cognitive functions, joint repair, increased libido, improved digestion, increased cardiovascular health
- Over 80 active nutrients, including amino acids, phenols, fats, and 40 potent antioxidants
- Less information you can get from the manufacturer’s website
- No money back guarantee as the manufacturer’s claim
How Does PhytoStem Work?
PhyStem contains the clinical proven essential nutrients that are needed for the body’s rejuvenation. These elements include phenols, essential acid fats, amino acids, 40 essential antioxidants, minerals and vitamins.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
When this product is used daily, it protects your body from free radicals and other brain-related problems. These elements rejuvenate the body by improving memory and cognitive functions, joint repair, increased libido, improved digestion, increased cardiovascular health, reduction of inflammation and improved sleep.
This product also contains a blend of nutrients such as minerals, vitamins and Coenzyme Q10.
When taken daily, this supplement rejuvenates the body by improving memory and cognitive functions, joint repair, increased libido, digestion, cardiovascular health, reduced inflammation and improved sleep.
You can purchase it from many online retail stores which offer promotions and other discount deals. For example, you can order it from Amazon where is sold from $46.99.
PhytoStem Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Calories, Calories from Fat, Total Fat, Saturated Fat, Astaxanthin (as AstaPure), Monounsaturated Fat, Vitamin E, Polyunsturated Fat, Protein, Vitamin D (as cholecaciferol), Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7, Omega 3 fish oil, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), oenzyme Q10 (as ubidcarenone), Ginger root extract (Zingiber officinale), Green Tea Leaf, Rice bran oil, carbonate, gelatin, magnesium, steric acid, maltodextrin, sunflower, corn oil and silicon dioxide
What it Claims?
- This supplement claim to rejuvenate the body
- Supplement reenergizes every cell in your body
- This product is 100% natural
- Promotes coronary and cardiovascular health
- Support normal function of the liver, kidney and brain
- Supplement is 100% safe and does not bring any side effects
Suggested Use of PhytoStem
This product can be used by those people with join and muscle inflammation. This supplement can also used by all adults suffering from memory problems, people with sleep problems, stressed or overworked and anyone who is looking to improve his memory and other cognitive functions
Q: Are There any Side Effects?
A: There are no adverse side effects reported by those people who have tried this supplement. But still we strongly advice our readers to consult with their healthcare providers before using this supplement.
Q: Any Warning Before Using This Product?
A: You should always consult with your medical care provider before using this product. Don’t use this supplement if you are using other prescription drugs. Do not use this supplement if you are planning to be pregnant or breastfeeding. Make sure to follow the instructions on the label. Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
Know The Related Products
- Procera AVH is a nonprescription herbal remedy designed to improve cognitive functions of the brain. This supplement enhances concentration, focus, performance, learning abilities, mental clarity, and vigor. It has effective ingredients that increase blood distribution in the brain, thus increasing oxygen and nutrient delivery to the brain.
- Qualia is an energy-boosting supplement that is designed to ensure that the user has the much-needed energy after a short while of taking it i.e. around 20 minutes. Also, the supplement is also a nootropic designed to promote and enhance brain functionality as well as provide energy boosts when the need arises. The supplement ensures that you receive all the essential elements including the needed nutritional value to ensure that the brain develops and work as it is required.
- Quiet Mind Plus is a supplement that is meant to give the body of the user great support in making the brain to perform optimally.
PhytoStem Review – Final Verdict
PhytoStem is an effective and safe product that is designed to improve memory, focus and concentration. It is a supplement that is manufactured from natural and organic ingredients that have been clinically proven to support mental health and overall brain health.
When taken daily, this supplement rejuvenates the body by improving memory and cognitive functions, joint repair, increased libido, digestion, cardiovascular health, reduced inflammation and improved sleep. We therefore recommend its usage, but still urge our readers to seek their physician’s advice before using the supplement.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
3 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 All about DHA - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DHA
 About Maltodextrin - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltodextrin
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."