Focus Fast Overview
Focus Fast is a supplement that is designed to boost memory and attention. It is a product that is similar to many other herbal supplements and multi-vitamins sold in the market today. It contains many ingredients just like those found in competitor products. the company behind this product claim that Focus Fast contains a blend of amino acids and other nutrients that cross the blood-brain barrier to promote memory, focus, concentration, learning abilities, alertness, mental acuity, and alertness.
Focus Fast is an averagely priced brain enhancement product. You can purchase Focus Fast from the manufacturer’s website or from other online retailers. When purchased from the manufacturer’s website you are given free shipping. A 30 day 100 percent money back guarantee is given to any customer who is not satisfied with the product. Some retailers also offer discounts and shipping deals for bigger orders.
The Science Behind Focus Fast
This is a brain supplement that is advertised as a supplement that improves memory and attention. The company behind this product is known as Enyotics Health Sciences. It is a United States company that has a good reputation of producing natural supplements and multi-vitamins.
The Focus Fast formula Claims
- A World’s Number 1 product
- The only neuro-focusing formula designed to increase focus, enhance attention and improve memory
- Uses scientifically proven ingredients with no side effects
- The only product that uses the multi-pathway approach of Neuro Focusing Technology
Main Elements of Focus Fast
Focus Fast contains several ingredients as shown below:
- Vitamin C, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Folate, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B12 and Chromium.
- Natural botanical extracts such as Gotu Kola, Inositol, Rosemary Leaf, American Ginseng Root Extract, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Vinpocetine and Bacopa Monnieri extract
- Advanced Neuro Complex such as Alpha-GPC, Lemon Balm leaf, Huperzia Serrata, Choline, Choline, L-Phenylalanine, Mucuna Pruriens seed Extract, DMAE, Soy Lecithin and L-Tyrosine
- Deep Memory Complex ingredients such as Ashwagandha root, Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract, Phosphatidylserine, Chlorella, Pyroglutamic Acid and Royal Jelly
- Maximum Focus Complex ingredients including 5-HTP, Panax Ginseng root extract, Rhodiola Rosea root extract, Green Tea leaf extract, St. John’s Wort Extract and L-Theanine
- Other ingredients such as Dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, Magnesium stearate and pharmaceutical glaze.
How Does Focus Fast Work?
Focus Fast contains scientifically proven ingredients that work to improve working memory, increase focus, and improve concentration. Natural botanical products such as CoQ10, Gotu Kola, Inositol, Rosemary Leaf, American Ginseng Root Extract, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Vinpocetine and Bacopa Monnieri extract work in the brain to prevent further degeneration of memory loss and concentration loss that come as a result of aging. The other list of ingredients such as 5-HTP, Panax Ginseng root extract, Rhodiola Rosea root extract, Green Tea leaf extract, St. John’s Wort Extract, and L-Theanine have been linked to a certain aspect of brain functions.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Daily Serving of Focus Fast
This product is taken as a dietary supplement. The recommended dosage is 2 pills taken two times per day. The 60 counts can last for 15 days if two pills are taken two times a day. We strongly recommend you consult with your physician before using these pills.
The Advantages of Focus Fast
- Manufactured from natural botanical ingredients such as Ginkgo, Ginseng and Gotu Kola
- The company that manufactures this product (Enyotics Health Sciences) has a good reputation in the production of natural supplements and multi-vitamins
- Botanical extracts that are used to manufacturer this product have been researched on and proved to promote memory, focus, concentration, learning abilities, alertness, mental acuity, and alertness.
- Averagely priced product
The Cons of Focus Fast
- Unable to verify the claims made by the manufacturers. No clinical trials or scientific researchers have been conducted to support these claims
- Limited information posted on the manufacturer website
Is Focus Fast a Trustworthy Product?
Overall, we believe that Focus Fast is like any other supplement available in the market today. A product needs to contain amino acids and other associated neuro-nutrients that pass the blood-brain barrier in order to be considered effective. As we have shown from the above list of ingredients, this product, therefore, contains a blend of amino acids and other nutrients that cross the blood-brain barrier to promote memory, focus, learning abilities, alertness, mental acuity, and alertness.
Side Effects of Focus Fast
There no recorded side effects but some consumers have reported some minor side effects such as nausea, stomach upset, and mild headache which last for a short time after consumption.
Is there a phone number for questions on this product? Where to Buy It?
We are unable to find the Focus Fast phone number. However, you can purchase Focus Fast in stores or online.
The formula is much like many other herbal supplements in the market today. It is a dietary supplement with several ingredients that have been clinically researched and shown to promote memory, focus, learning abilities, alertness, mental acuity, and alertness.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research: