Focus Fizz Review
Focus Fizz is a brain enhancement supplement produced by a company known as BioGenesis. This is an innovative formula that combines all natural ingredients comprising of botanical extracts that work to support memory, calmness, mental focus and overall brain function. The formula also contains a blend of potent natural antioxidants that function to support nervous system and promote optimal memory and cognitive function. Focus Fizz may also help enhance attention span, learning abilities and memory while helping the body adapt to stress.
As I said earlier, the company that manufactures this product is known as Biogenesis. They have a website displaying several medical and dietary products that are intended for medical professional but not consumers. They sell this product at a price of $41.00. There is no clear money back guarantee provided by this company. Most retailers have their own refund policy.
Focus Fizz Claims
- Support calmness and alertness of the mind and brain through increased alpha wave activity
- Support improved learning ability and focus through neurotransmitter support
- Offer adaptogenic support that in turn promote stress tolerance
- Nutrient support for optimal energy production in cells
- Nutrient support for enhanced memory and cognitive function
- Great supplement for kids and adults
- Has a high compliance and a great taste
Focus Fizz ingredients
- Calories 52
- 13 g Carbohydrates
- 12 g Sugars
- 1 g Sugar alcohols
- 200 mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- 40 mcg Folate (folic acid)
- 100 mcg Vitamin B12
- 215 mg Sodium (bicarbonate)
- 650 mg Malic acid
- 250 mg GABA (gamma amino butyric acid)
- 100 mg L-theanine
- 50 mg Phosphatidylcholine
- 50 mg Phosphatidylserine
- 30 mg Rhodiola root extract
- 21 mg Bilberry fruit extract
- 25% proanthocyanidins
- 10 mg Coenzyme Q10
- 5 mg Alpha R-lipoic acid
- Other Ingredients: xylitol, Fructose, natural flavoring and silica.
Focus Fizz Working
- GABA: This is an amino acid that helps several parts of your brain link and communicates with each other. This compound may also help calm your mood by reducing stress and anxiety which might allow you to focus better.
- L-Theanine: This is also an amino acid that helps in the production of serotonin. This is a “feel good” hormone in the brain that works to promote sense of well-being and calmness.
- COQ10: This is also another ingredient in this formula. This component is a powerful antioxidant that may help protect your brain from damage caused by toxins or free radicals.
Focus Fizz Pros
- This product is manufactured by reputable manufacturer
- Has no negative side effects
- Widely available in several retail stores
- All key ingredients in this formula have been listed
Focus Fizz Cons
- Focus Fizz is a an expensive product when compared to other brain enhancement product in the market today
- Ingredients of this formula have not been explained in detail
- Clinical studies are not shown
Directions of Focus Fizz
This product is taken as a dietary supplement. Mix one scoop of this formula in a glass containing 4-6 oz of juice or water. Age three to five use 1 scoop per day. Age six to eight use 1.5 scoops in a day. Age ten to fourteen, use 2 scoops in a day‚ ages fifteen to adult use 2 or more scoops per day. Otherwise get directions from your medical care provider.
Does Focus Fizz Really Work?
Focus Fizz does not have ingredients that are well known to enhance the brain such as Ginkgo Biloba.
- Keep tightly stored in a cool dry place
- Keep this product out of reach of children
- Consult your healthcare professional before Use
- Do not use if either tamper free seal is broken
Side Effects of Focus Fizz
There are no side effects reported about this product.
- James from North Carolina says… My son takes this supplement twice a day and it has really brought improvements on him and I can tell the difference when he has not taken this product.
- Jenifer from Minnesota says… this product doesn’t work at all. I feel that I wasted my money buying it.
Focus Fizz functions like many other brain enhancement product in the market today. It is a dietary formula that does not have ingredients that are well known to enhance the brain such as Ginkgo Biloba.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.