Focus Fizz Review
Focus Fizz is a brain enhancement supplement produced by a company known as BioGenesis. This is an innovative formula that combines all natural ingredients comprising of botanical extracts that work to support memory, calmness, mental focus and overall brain function. The formula also contains a blend of potent natural antioxidants that function to support nervous system and promote optimal memory and cognitive function. Focus Fizz may also help enhance attention span, learning abilities and memory while helping the body adapt to stress.
As I said earlier, the company that manufactures this product is known as Biogenesis. They have a website displaying several medical and dietary products that are intended for medical professional but not consumers. They sell this product at a price of $41.00. There is no clear money back guarantee provided by this company. Most retailers have their own refund policy.
How Does It Rate?
- Support improved learning ability and focus through neurotransmitter support
- Offer adaptogenic support that in turn promote stress tolerance
- Nutrient support for optimal energy production in cells
- Nutrient support for enhanced memory and cognitive function
- Great supplement for kids and adults
- Has a high compliance and a great taste
- Bilberry Extract
- Vitamin C
- This product is manufactured by reputable manufacturer
- Has no negative side effects
- Widely available in several retail stores
- All key ingredients in this formula have been listed
- Focus Fizz is a an expensive product when compared to other brain enhancement product in the market today
- Ingredients of this formula have not been explained in detail
- Clinical studies are not shown
Focus Fizz Ingredients
– This is an amino acid that helps several parts of your brain link and communicates with each other. This compound may also help calm your mood by reducing stress and anxiety which might allow you to focus better.
– This is also an amino acid that helps in the production of serotonin. This “feel good” hormone in the brain promotes a sense of well-being and calmness.
– This is also another ingredient in this formula. This component is a powerful antioxidant that may help protect your brain from damage caused by toxins or free radicals.
– This is an herb which has antioxidant properties that may prevent free radical damage to the brain.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– This form of vitamins is needed for the regulation of neurotransmitters. This herb can also be used to support the work of norepinephrine‚ an hormone that is responsible for the transportation of nerve impulses between neurons.
Q: What Are The Directions of Use?
A: This product is taken as a dietary supplement. Mix one scoop of this formula in a glass containing 4-6 oz of juice or water. Age three to five use 1 scoop per day. Age six to eight use 1.5 scoops in a day. Age ten to fourteen, use 2 scoops in a day‚ ages fifteen to adult use 2 or more scoops per day. Otherwise get directions from your medical care provider.
Q: What Are The Precautions?
- Keep tightly stored in a cool dry place
- Keep this product out of reach of children
- Consult your healthcare professional before Use
- Do not use if either tamper free seal is broken
Q: What Are The Side Effects of Focus Fizz
A: There are no side effects reported about this product.
What Do the Reviews Say?
For ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, and PhD Students.
My son is diagnosed with ADHD and Asperger’s Syndrome. With Focus Fizz, he is more engaged and conversational socially, happier, makes more eye contact, and is more on task. At a dinner party, a friend said she couldn’t tell my son was autistic – after he had been using Focus Fizz. It’s the first form of B12 that did not give him a terrible headache. I used 1 scoop in the morning (1/2 of a day’s dose) because a 2nd scoop in the evening caused insomnia. Recently, 2 scoops in the morning (entire day’s dose at once), led to ever greater (and more delightful) social engagement. Other folks have noticed the difference in him, too!
– White Horse.
Focus Fizz functions like many other brain enhancement product in the market today. It is a dietary formula that does not have ingredients that are well known to enhance the brain such as Ginkgo Biloba.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Boonstra E, de Kleijn R, Colzato LS, Alkemade A, Forstmann BU, Nieuwenhuis S. Neurotransmitters as food supplements: the effects of GABA on brain and behavior. Front Psychol. 2015 Oct 6;6:1520. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.01520. PMID: 26500584; PMCID: PMC4594160.
 Hidese S, Ogawa S, Ota M, Ishida I, Yasukawa Z, Ozeki M, Kunugi H. Effects of L-Theanine Administration on Stress-Related Symptoms and Cognitive Functions in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2019 Oct 3;11(10):2362. doi: 10.3390/nu11102362. PMID: 31623400; PMCID: PMC6836118.
 Coenzyme Q10: https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/coenzyme-q10
 Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92770/
 Chambial S, Dwivedi S, Shukla KK, John PJ, Sharma P. Vitamin C in disease prevention and cure: an overview. Indian J Clin Biochem. 2013 Oct;28(4):314-28. doi: 10.1007/s12291-013-0375-3. Epub 2013 Sep 1. PMID: 24426232; PMCID: PMC3783921.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."