Overview Dynamic Brain
Dynamic Brain has all-natural organic ingredients that contain a blend of vitamins and minerals, and Phosphatidylserine, Bacopa Monnieri, and Huperzine A. These ingredients all claim to help with brain function.
How Does It Rate?
- Dynamic Brain is made with all-natural organic ingredients.
- Stonehenge Health, located in CA, manufactures this nootropic.
- B Vitamins
- Huperzine A
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- There are no harmful chemical ingredients
- It’s safe to use
- The elements in the supplement support brain health
- The formula uses the highest dosages to maximize the benefits.
- The facilities used to make the supplement are GMP & FDA approved
- It may assist with mental focus, clarity, and cognitive function
- It’s usually low on stock
How Does Dynamic Brain Health Work?
The various ingredients contained in Stonehenge health dynamic brain supplement works together to improve your brain’s performance. This nootropic also has essential acid and minerals that act as neuroprotective. Neuroprotective agents work to recover or regenerate the nervous system.
In addition to protecting and regenerating the brain, it contains antioxidants that assist in activating the synthesis of the neurotransmitters helping with communicating between the neurons and muscles. All of which play an essential role in learning and memory improvement.
Dynamic Brain Ingredients – Are There Any Side Effects?
– This ingredient is essential and has a positive effect on neurological disorders. It has also may improve short-term memory and attention in adults. According to a study published in Science Daily , Choline helps protect the brain from Alzheimer’s by reducing homocysteine and reducing the number of microglia cells.
– This herb helps increase the number of signals that stimulate the brain’s cognitive function, improving brain health. A study published in Frontiers in Again Neuroscience  found that when researchers gave adults 55 and older a bacopa supplement, their life satisfaction increased, and their cognitive complaints decreased. It also helps reduce the amount of oxidative stress and protects the brain from inflammation.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– These water-soluble vitamins not only help improve cognitive function but also helps increase energy. Many seniors are deficient in B vitamins, and raising these may help prevent dementia and improve brain health. An article published in Oxford Health  states that even being a little deficient in Vitamin B can have a negative effect on cognitive abilities.
– Huperzine A is an alkaloid that individuals extract from the plant that is native to China. It assists with learning and helps to slow cognitive decline in both people with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. According to Science Direct , using this acid helps reduce swelling and protects cognitive dysfunction by reducing ATP production.
– According to Oxford Press , this ingredient helps build the proteins in your body that assists in synthesizing catecholamine neurotransmitters. When you become stressed, the neurotransmitters slow down and are not working correctly. NALT gives your body the boost it needs when you’re under a time constraint of just having a bad day to increase your working memory.
– This is the fatty substance called phospholipid that covers and protects the cells l located in your brain. One of the main functions of this substance is to carry messages between the brain and the cells. The National Library of Medicine  published an article that states the number of phosphatidylserine decreases as we age. When this occurs, it negatively impacts both long-term and short-term memory.
– DHA is what is essential for brain development in infants. It is also necessary for brain function as we age. According to a review published on pubmed.gov , this acid is critical for memory and learning abilities. A deficiency in DHA is associated with cognitive decline and an increased risk of age-related disorders.
What Is Some Dynamic Brain Reviews?
Customer reviews for Dynamic Review appear to be positive, according to many independent online review websites. Although there are more positive than negative reviews, as with any product, you’ll also see negative reviews. The positive reviews state that the supplement helped with their focus, allowed them to concentrate longer, and helped with memory retention.
Most of the negative reviews state the supplement does not work for them.
Who is the Manufacturer of Dynamic Brain Memory Supplements?
Stonehenge Health, located in CA, manufactures this nootropic. This company, although relatively new, has made quite an impression on the public with its high-quality products and all-natural ingredients. The owner of Stonehenge Health, Dr. Jeffrey Sherman, M.D. is a board-certified gastroenterologist who has helped millions with his knowledge and expertise about gut health.
Dynamic Brain – FAQ’s
Q: What is the recommended dosage for Dynamic Brain?
A: You’ll need to take two caps per day with water and preferably on an empty stomach. You do not want to take more than the recommended amount because it may have unexpected side effects.
Q: Is Stonehenge Health Dynamic Brain Safe to Use?
A: For most people, it is 100% safe when following the dosage amounts. Although, some of the ingredients may cause side effects.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- Choline may upset your stomach, cause sweating, diarrhea, and vomiting
- Bacopa may cause stomach cramps, dry mouth, and fatigue.
To help prevent these side effects, stick to the manufacturer’s recommended dosage.
As with all supplements, you must talk to your doctor before taking them.
Q: What is the Science Behind Dynamic Brain?
A: Stonehenge Dynamic Brain uses only ingredients that are scientifically proven to work. This brain supplement uses 41 all-natural memory-enhancing ingredients that help improve cognitive function. Many of the ingredients contained within this formula may help to prevent protect against age-related brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Q: Who Should take Dynamic Brain?
A: Anyone who wants to improve both their focus and memory should take these nootropics. With our busy lifestyles getting all of the nutrients we need from food alone can be difficult. This is where these supplants come in. According to the Oxford Academic , individuals who take vitamin supplements may help prevent cognitive decline.
Q: Who Shouldn’t Take Dynamic Brain?
- As with most supplements, if you’re pregnant or nursing, you shouldn’t take this supplement.
- Children under the age of 18
- Those who have an underlying health condition
- If you’re taking other medications, make sure to ask your health care provider before taking any supplements.
Q: When Can I Expect Results?
A: Everyone is different, so the result times may vary. Some people have reported feeling results as little as two weeks after taking Dynamic Brain daily. In contrast, others didn’t notice improvements for up to four weeks.
Q: If I take Prescribed Medication, Should I take Dynamic Brain?
A: Although all the ingredients contained in this supplement are all-natural and third-party tested, you shouldn’t take it without approval from your physician, especially if you are taking prescription medications.
Q: Is There a Money Back guarantee?
A: Yes, there is a 90-day money-back guarantee. Although the manufacturer is confident the product will work for you, they offer a 90-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. This allows you to try their products, and if you are not 100% completely satisfied, you can return your product and receive a full refund. You will need to return any new supplements or product bottles to be fully credited.
Q: Is Dynamic Brain Made In the USA?
A: Yes, they make this supplement in the USA. Manufactured in an FDA GMP certified facility, and we follow the strict regulations set for all supplements. GMP is a third-party organization that ensures that supplements meet the United States’ high standards for health-related products.
Read Next – OptiMag Neuro
Dynamic Brain Reviews from Customers
“I have been using Dynamic Brain for about 5 months and Dynamic Brain really works for my husband. It helps to improve focus and concentration.”- Kathy
Dynamic Brain Review – Final Verdict
With the impressive ingredients contained in this best nootropic supplement, along with the scientifically proven ingredients, we are impressed with this product. The all-natural ingredients are another reason we recommend it, and the 90-day money-back guarantee ensures you’ll be as impressed as we are. If you want a product that has proven results and does what it says, you should purchase Stonehenge Health Dynamic Brain.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Dynamic Brain Ques and Ans
Q: Is this Dynamic Brain product appropriate for an 87-year-old male? All of the reviews seem to be from younger people.
A: The manufacturer didn't specify an age group limit. As a result, we recommend that you speak with your doctor before taking it.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.1. Oxford Academic, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition "Can vitamin supplements prevent cognitive decline and dementia in old age?" Published April 4, 2003,
2. Science Daily "Essential nutrient may help fight Alzheimer's across generations." Published January 8, 2019,
3. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience "The Neurocognitive Effects of Bacopa Monnieri and Cognitive Training on markets of Brain Microstructure in Healthy Older Adults" Published February 22, 2021,
4. Oxford Academic The Journal of Gerontology Series b B "Vitamins Cognition and Aging: A Review" Published November 1, 2001,
5. Science Direct "Chapter 9 - Antioxidant therapy, oxidative stress, and blood-brain barrier: The road of dietary antioxidants" Published 2020
6. Oxford Academic Military Medicine "Tyrosine for Mitigating Stress and Enhancing Performance in Healthy Adult Humans, a Rapid Evidence Assessment of the Literature" Published July 7, 2015,
7. National Library of Medicine "Phosphatidylserine and the human brain" Published June 31, 2015,
8. PubMed.gov "Health benefits of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)" Published September 1999
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."