Cresceo is a natural dietary supplement containing essential nutrients that help support optimal brain function. Dr. Blaylock designed this remedy, and it includes 4 components known to boost the brain. This dietary supplement is one of the products marketed to individuals suffering from mental alertness and memory loss problems. According to the company behind this product, taking Cresceo daily can help reduce age-related memory and cognitive problems.
Cresceo capsules are sold in bottles that can serve for 1-month or 3-months. You can order this remedy directly from the manufacturer’s website of order it from many online retail stores. If you order it from the company’s website, you can choose to have an automatic subscription. By doing this, you are guaranteed a new bottle every three months until you unsubscribe. This dietary supplement is also available on Amazon.com
How Does It Rate?
- Supports Brain Health
- Provides Antioxidant Protection
- Supports Brain Circulation
- Supports Cognitive Health
- Supports Memory and Retention
- 30-Days Refund Policy.
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Phosphatidylserine Isolate
- Manufacturer details are provided
- Cresceo is manufactured from all-natural ingredients
- Key ingredients are listed and explained in detail
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee
- Ingredients have been independently tested
- Few customer testimonials and reviews
- No free samples are provided
Cresceo Ingredients – Are They Really Safe and Effective?
– This herb was initially used in Asian medicine, particularly in India, centuries ago. This herb is now used worldwide to help overcome several health conditions. As a brain enhancement herb, Ginkgo Biloba helps increase oxygen and blood circulation to the brain. Studies have also indicated that this herb can help control schizophrenia, anxiety, and dementia.
– This is an herb also known as Brahmi. This herb has been used in various traditional medicines to support cognitive function. Some studies have also indicated that this herb can help reduce the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease, but results have not been inconclusive.
– This is a proprietary blend from phosphatidylserine isolate. This is a form of amino acid that functions to help to maintain cerebral function. Studies have also indicated that this herb can help reduce cognitive problems in adolescents and reduce the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and age-related memory loss.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– This herb is derived from a Chinese plant known as moss. This compound may help improve the level of neurotransmitters in the brain.
Q: How To Use Cresceo?
A: This product is a dietary supplement. It is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any medical condition. It is recommended for adults. Take one capsule in a day with a meal. It is advisable to take these capsules with food to avoid stomach upset. If you’re your dose, resume your dosage schedule in the following day.
Q: Is There Any Side Effect?
A: The four primary ingredients used to manufacture this product are widely researched and considered safe. However, it is advisable to speak with your medical care provider if you have any health condition before using this product. We did our analysis and found that some of the ingredients used in this product, like Huperzine if taken in large amounts, may cause some adverse side effects.
Q: What are the Warnings?
A: Don’t take an overdose of this product as it contains Huperzine A which is only taken in small doses.
What Do the Reviews Say?
I feel that it gives me more energy and acuity.
– Shannondor Evans.
Cresceo is a brain enhancement product marketed as a promising formula for memory loss. It combines ingredients that have been studied and proven safe and effective. However, it is advisable to speak with your medical care provider if you have any health condition before using this product.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Zuo W, Yan F, Zhang B, Li J, Mei D. Advances in the Studies of Ginkgo Biloba Leaves Extract on Aging-Related Diseases. Aging Dis. 2017 Dec 1;8(6):812-826. doi: 10.14336/AD.2017.0615. PMID: 29344418; PMCID: PMC5758353.
 Kumar N, Abichandani LG, Thawani V, Gharpure KJ, Naidu MU, Venkat Ramana G. Efficacy of Standardized Extract of Bacopa monnieri (Bacognize®) on Cognitive Functions of Medical Students: A Six-Week, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2016;2016:4103423. doi: 10.1155/2016/4103423. Epub 2016 Oct 10. PMID: 27803728; PMCID: PMC5075615.
 Boucher M, Bennetts M. Many Flavors of Model-Based Meta-Analysis: Part II - Modeling Summary Level Longitudinal Responses. CPT Pharmacometrics Syst Pharmacol. 2018 May;7(5):288-297. doi: 10.1002/psp4.12299. Epub 2018 Apr 20. PMID: 29569841; PMCID: PMC5980518.
 Qian ZM, Ke Y. Huperzine A: Is it an Effective Disease-Modifying Drug for Alzheimer's Disease? Front Aging Neurosci. 2014 Aug 19;6:216. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2014.00216. PMID: 25191267; PMCID: PMC4137276.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."