In This Review
Brain Regain Overview
Brain Regain is a dietary supplement advertised as a remedy for supporting memory and cognitive performance. This supplement features mainly moss extracts and it is claimed to slow down acetylcholine breakdown. Acetylcholine is a chemical found in the brain to support memory function and cognitive functions. Brain Regain combine ingredients like Huperzine, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba, Phosphatidyl Serine, L-Glutamine, Gotu Kola, and Choline
Brain Regain is manufactured by a company called Protocol for Life Balance. This company is based in the United States. This company is an A-rated GMP manufacturer, in fact a leading manufacturer of pharmaceutical grade dietary supplements they claim that their products comprise of science-based formulations that are intended to support healthy physiological function.
How Does It Rate?
- Neuroprotective Activity product.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegan.
- Taken as a dietary supplement.
- Dairy free, Egg free, Made without gluten, Non-GMO and Nut free.
- Made in the USA.
- 60-Days Refund Policy.
- Ginkgo Biloba Ext
- Phosphatidyl Serine
- Huperzine A
- Gotu Kola extract
- Choline (from Choline Bitartrate)
- Not manufactured with gluten, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish or tree nut ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Manufactured from natural and organic ingredients with little side effects
- Available in the united states only.
- No mention of free trials or money back guarantee offers.
- The company has posted limited information about this product. Most of the information about this product comes from third party sources that can’t be trusted.
- The formula has not been tested scientifically and clinically.
How Does Brain Regain Work?
For many years now, eastern civilizations like that of china and Japan have been using Huperzine to solve many health complications. Therefore, in recent history, this compound is used in many brain enhancement products to improve memory and cognitive functions. The formula also features moss extract which is believed to have the ability acetylcholine breakdown. This formula also features other natural substances (RoseOx®, L-Glutamine and Ginkgo Biloba) that help improve blood flow and protect neuronal tissue.
Brain Regain FAQs
Q: What are the dosage?
A: Brain Regain is recommended as a dietary supplement. The recommended dosage is 1 capsule taken 2 times a day preferably with meals. Seek advice from your healthcare provider before using this product.
Q: What are the side effects?
A: Huperzine A is not recommended to children, nursing mothers or pregnant women. There are possible side effects if one is suffering from asthma, seizure disorders, asthma, irritable bowel disease, cardiac arrhythmias and inflammatory bowel disease. This product should not be used if you are already taking medication or if you have a history of heart problems.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: What are the precautions?
A: The supplement should be used by adults only. Before using this product, consult your physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Read Next – Natrol Memory Complex
Know The Related Products
- Brain Peak is a supplement that claims to help boost cognitive function and create mental ‘dominance’. It is one of a number of products known as ‘nootropics’, which are non-prescription treatments designed to help people use their maximum brain power, improve focus and concentration, clear ‘brain fog’, and increase short and long-term memory.
- Brain Pep is a supplement that was formulated to help the mind of people become sharper and focused. It consists of many powerful herbs that have been subjected to thorough research to certain their effectiveness. These herbs help to vitalize and energize the brain that has undergone degeneration.
- Brain Power Max is a dietary formula designed to improve memory, concentration and learning abilities. This product features amino acids and vitamins such as alpha-lipoic acid, acetyl-l-carnitine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, and other botanical extracts like green tea, resveratrol, and many more.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Became a morning person
Was recommended this by a doc when i complained on how painful it was for me to wake up in mornings (I love sleeping in). Noticed effects immediately. Was the type of person who snoozed 6 times. In less than a week, I started waking up before my alarm even goes off. Once, I broke my arm and needed to rest. Had to stop taking these since I kept waking up am 6 am when I wanted to rest. Crazy.
– Andres C.
Brain Regain is a dietary supplement that supports memory and cognitive performance. The formula is manufactured by Protocol for Life Balance, a pharmaceutical company based in the United States. This supplement might work since it comprises well-researched ingredients like Huperzine A, Ginkgo Biloba, RoseOx and Phosphatidyl Serine. But still, we advise our readers to seek more information about this product before purchasing or using it.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Cruzat V, Macedo Rogero M, Noel Keane K, Curi R, Newsholme P. Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation. Nutrients. 2018 Oct 23;10(11):1564. doi: 10.3390/nu10111564. PMID: 30360490; PMCID: PMC6266414.
 Zuo W, Yan F, Zhang B, Li J, Mei D. Advances in the Studies of Ginkgo Biloba Leaves Extract on Aging-Related Diseases. Aging Dis. 2017 Dec 1;8(6):812-826. doi: 10.14336/AD.2017.0615. PMID: 29344418; PMCID: PMC5758353.
 Seyedian SS, Nokhostin F, Malamir MD. A review of the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment methods of inflammatory bowel disease. J Med Life. 2019 Apr-Jun;12(2):113-122. doi: 10.25122/jml-2018-0075. PMID: 31406511; PMCID: PMC6685307.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."