In This Review
Adderplex is an anti-aging supplement designed to improve memory and clarity, calm focus and concentration, improve mental energy, increases attention and to promote positive mood. This supplement can be purchased from the manufacturer’s website, Amazon and other online sites. The 60 capsules of this anti-aging capsules cost $31.89 when purchased from Amazon.
How Does It Rate?
- Mental Energy and Physical Stamina.
- Cognitive Function.
- Added Attention.
- Memory and Concentration.
- Super Anti-Aging Anti-Oxidants.
- 30-Days Refund Policy.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract
- St. John’s Wort
- There are several positive reviews about this product.
- Money back guarantee of 30 days.
- Key ingredients of this supplement have been listed and explained.
- Supplement has no harmful side effects.
- Limited information about the manufacturer.
- No clinical data regarding the effectiveness of this formula.
- No free samples of Adderplex provided.
Active ingredients in Adderplex
– A substance that increases oxygen to the brain that in turn used to activate cerebral metabolism. Also, improves blood flow to the brain.
– A natural substance that repairs brain and nerve damage. It strengthens Kinase, protein in the brain that replaces damaged and worn-out neurons.
– This is a compound that is responsible for improving memory and prevents the decline of learning abilities.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– An amino acid that converts choline into acetylcholine neurotransmitter thus improving brain functions. This amino acid also promotes the release of enough acetylcholine thus promoting the transfer of messages between nerve cells.
– a substance that promotes the production of key brain neurotransmitters that are responsible for improved brain functions.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract
– A substance that improves the flow of blood to the brain thus improving memory, concentration, mental alertness and concentration.
– An amino acid that increases concentration and helps to combat stress and alleviate depression.
St. John’s Wort
– This is a herb that is known to help reduce depression and to soothe anxiety.
How Adderplex Works?
This dietary supplement contains essential herbs and amino acids that work to improve memory, and concentration and to alleviate stress and anxiety. Therefore, the working of Adderplex can be explained through the action of its ingredients. For instance, Vinpocetine is a substance that increases oxygen to the brain that in turn used to activate cerebral metabolism. There is also bacon, a herb that works on repairs damaged nerves and to replace worn-out neurons. There is also Phosphatidylserine, a compound that is responsible for improving memory and prevents the decline of learning abilities.
Another essential ingredient in Adderplex is Acetyl-L-Carnitine, an amino acid that converts choline into acetylcholine neurotransmitters, thus improving brain functions. This substance also promotes the release of enough acetylcholine, thus facilitating the transfer of messages between nerve cells. There is also DMAE, a substance that supports the production of key brain neurotransmitters responsible for improved brain functions.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract is also an essential ingredient in Adderplex that improves blood flow to the brain, thus improving memory, concentration, mental alertness, and concentration. Last but not least, there is St. John’s Wort, an herb known to help reduce depression and soothe anxiety.
Q: What Are the Suggested Use of Adderplex?
A: Take one to two capsules daily or as prescribed by your health care provider. To enhance absorption, consume these capsules with a meal preferably after dinner.
Q: How Long Will It Take to See the Result?
A: The manufacturer claims that Adderplex is a fast-acting brain enhancement supplement. Those who have used this supplement also agree to the manufacturer’s claims.
Q: Is Adderplex Safe for You?
A: This dietary supplement doesn’t have known harmful side effects. However, pregnant or lactating women should not use this product. Also, Adderplex is not recommended for those suffering from a medical condition or taking prescription medications. Otherwise drink plenty of water when using this dietary supplement. Avoid consumption of processed foods, artificial ingredients and gluten during use.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Alternatives to Adderplex
Know The Related Products
- Accelerin is a brain-boosting supplement that uses all-natural ingredients to improve memory, boost energy and allegedly “unlock the true powers and potentials of your brain”. It is the best option for those looking for an edge. The manufacturers claim that this brain-boosting proprietary blend formula can increase your energy, improve focus and boost overall brain performance.
- Adaptogenics is a dietary supplement that boosts memory, focus, and mental performance. This supplement also assists the user to combat the negative effects of stress. The formula used in this product is all-natural and enhances physical performance. The ingredients used in this supplement help improve physical fitness and the user’s overall health. Also, taking this supplement increases energy and reduces fatigue to enhance performance.
- AdreCor is brain enhancement supplement that uses a multivitamin approach against fatigue and stress. It contains a large dose of Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B12 alongside many other minor vitamins and minerals. It claims to nourish the brain and prevent it from degeneration.
- Alpha GPC 300 is an advanced natural nootropic brain formula from Jarrow Formulas. It claims to assist your brain with better focus, enhance your memory, better your concentration, and work as an agent to prevent you from aging. It offers protection on neurons, maintains proper neuron health, and improves communication between your brain and the neurons.
What Do the Reviews Say?
We lost our medical insurance, so my husband had to go off all his attention medications. We found this to replace the Dr prescribed one, and he said it works just as well! So happy to have found a natural and affordable alternative!
– Stacey M.
After a careful review of Adderplex, we found that this brain enhancement supplement appears somewhat effective. The supplement is manufactured from well-researched ingredients that have been proven effective in improving brain functions.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Zhang YS, Li JD, Yan C. An update on vinpocetine: New discoveries and clinical implications. Eur J Pharmacol. 2018 Jan 15;819:30-34. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2017.11.041. Epub 2017 Nov 26. PMID: 29183836; PMCID: PMC5766389.
 Kumar N, Abichandani LG, Thawani V, Gharpure KJ, Naidu MU, Venkat Ramana G. Efficacy of Standardized Extract of Bacopa monnieri (Bacognize®) on Cognitive Functions of Medical Students: A Six-Week, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2016;2016:4103423. doi: 10.1155/2016/4103423. Epub 2016 Oct 10. PMID: 27803728; PMCID: PMC5075615.
 Glade MJ, Smith K. Phosphatidylserine and the human brain. Nutrition. 2015 Jun;31(6):781-6. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2014.10.014. Epub 2014 Nov 4. PMID: 25933483.
 Fielding R, Riede L, Lugo JP, Bellamine A. l-Carnitine Supplementation in Recovery after Exercise. Nutrients. 2018 Mar 13;10(3):349. doi: 10.3390/nu10030349. Erratum in: Nutrients. 2018 Apr 26;10(5): PMID: 29534031; PMCID: PMC5872767.
 Liu S, Chen Z, Cai X, Sun Y, Zhao C, Liu F, Liu D. Effects of dimethylaminoethanol and compound amino acid on D-galactose induced skin aging model of rat. ScientificWorldJournal. 2014;2014:507351. doi: 10.1155/2014/507351. Epub 2014 Jul 14. PMID: 25133239; PMCID: PMC4123624.
 Ginkgo Biloba: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK541024/
 Cruzat V, Macedo Rogero M, Noel Keane K, Curi R, Newsholme P. Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation. Nutrients. 2018 Oct 23;10(11):1564. doi: 10.3390/nu10111564. PMID: 30360490; PMCID: PMC6266414.
 St. John's Wort and Depression: In Depth: https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/st-johns-wort-and-depression-in-depth
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."